It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danny Glover Blames Haitian Earthquake On Copenhagen Summit Failure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Is Global Climate Change (remember back when it used to be called Global Warming?) the new George W. Bush everything can be blamed on?

PACT WITH GAIA

Actor Danny Glover believes that the Haitian earthquake was caused by climate change and global warming:

Says Glover: “When we see what we did at the climate summit in Copenhagen, this is the response, this is what happens, you know what I’m sayin’?” His obscene opinion would be bigger news if Glover had – in the manner of others – idiotically blamed a less-fashionable deity.

la2

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It has been said that seismic changes would come with altering magnetic feilds generated by the earths core.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Danny Glover is an Idiot, Global Warming cannot effect plate tectonics. Please tell me he has a degree in geology?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Global warming?
Now called climate change? What a farce. These are natural cycles and have nothing to do with plate tectonics.But if there is a pole shift or magnetic shift, which a few people are theorizing, that would be my guess as to the cause of the quake, or perhaps this......

The Haiti Earthquake - You Need To
Know Where It Came From
By Dick Eastman
1-15-10

I learned of the earthquake in Haiti yesterday evening when I entered my father's house to go for our daily walk -- he is 89. I saw Bill Clinton and asked my mother what was going on. Then I noticed that Stephanopolis -- Clinton's former Press Secretary was anchoring the news. Clearly this was a well-staged event. As the facts about the earthquake unfolded and how I saw the event was being spun so well for Obama -- and Stephanopolis showed none of the emotions or spontaneity -- and I saw how callous he was when he interviewed the Haitian president "On a personal level, this must be quite hard for you" -- something close to that -- what an astoundingly inappropriate thing to ask -- but revealing so much -- revealing that Stephanopolus, like Clinton who always refers to Americans as "ordinary citizens" -- expects detachment from the tragic fate of the "ordinary people" - asking this president if he actually was really feeling something on such an occasion.
Anyway, I knew from that broadcast that the broadcast was a component of a well planned operation. I notice that this earthquake caused no Tsunami damaging any Fat Cat's ocean front property in Florida etc. And the event so helps both Obama and Clinton -- when Obama is just on the brink of collapse of his political power and presidential authority.
They had the motive and the means to create this earthquake. None of the properties or people were important to the interests that I know were responsible for the 9-11 deaths, the steering of Katrina and, yes, the December 2004 Sumatra magnitude 9 earthquake and Indian Ocean Tsunami where wave 100 ft high in places and at least 50 ft high along a 60 mile stretch of the coast of Sumatra --76,000 deaths and 100,000 homes destroyed.
I have put some 2005 articles below. They give my reasons for believing the Sumatra quake was the result of weaponized earthquake generation -- as I am convinced the Haiti quake was too.
I have gathered some articles from 2005 that I think will shed much light on the earthquake of January 12, 2010. (Remember, Clinton' Sec of Defense stated five years before that both weather warfare and earthquake-making weapons already existed in hands outside the US -- he did not say who -- I know the weather tech is in Israeli hands.
That is all I have time for now. Read the articles below -- I think you will be convinced.
One last thought -- the Haiti quake is over -- don't let it distract us from economic and war atrocities still in the works -- they may yet be prevented. What is needed is a world-wide repudiation of the power , the claims upon us, and the position and wealth of Globalist international crime. If you can help the Haitians do so -- but let us go after the entire global network that believes their power gives them the right to create disasters like this at their own caprice. Haiti was murdered as a distraction --
DON'T LET YOURSELF BE DISTRACTED FROM BRINGING DOWN THE MONEY POWER AND THE MONEY POWER'S AMERICAN POLITICIANS.
Dick Eastman
[email protected]

Eastman and Vialls
Joe Vialls was dead five months after writing the following///
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 10:31 AM
Subject: Asia Tsunami Proved Biggest War Crime in History
Though I rarely send personal messages, it seems worthy of note that within 30 hours of publishing "Asia Tsunami Proved Biggest War Crime in History" on 24 February 200

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Danny Glover also attends the Bohemian Grove, I really dont care about his obvious use of celebrity to push his agenda, he's a half assed actor and an opportunist. Go back to sleep Danny !

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If a deal in Copenhagen had been reached-it would not have prevented this quake.
Glover is either ill informed,or a whackjob IMO.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I see your true colors shining through.... Schill

When the New Age Attacks..... and a new preisthood to go with it. Gore, Buddy Jesus David de Rothschild, oprah and Kingdom of Brangelina

Why would Gaia attack Haiti for MGW? As rush pilbaugh said "they produce nothing."

This is so ridiculous. Mr. Glover needs to go back to Venezuela and hang out in the blackouts.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's amazing to see how truly stupid and clueless people like Danny Glover are. Yes Danny, I know your opinion carries more weight than normal people in your bizarro world, and I do, and will still enjoy your Lethal Weapon movies, but you're dumber than a stump before it was a stump. Sorry for the critique you moron.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
And this, people, is why Danny Glover is an actor and not a scientist!

Nuff Said!

IRM

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I know this may come as a shock to many but earthquakes, even catastrophic ones occured before global warming/climate change (whatever your opinion may be on that). What we have here is yet another "celebrity" using a tragic event to get his name in the news. To hang on to just another few minutes of fame for a career that has long since faded.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with "celebrities" using their status to speak on behalf of causes they support, or trying to draw attention to things. Ben Stiller's efforts for Haiti both prior to and since this tragedy come to mind, so does Alyssa Milano's water charity. You're famous and you want to use that to help people? That's incredible! But this clown? I don't understand what mentality you have to have in order to decide that it is appropriate to try and explain away a devastating tragedy by bringing your brand of politics into it while completely ignoring even the most simple science.

Absolutely revolting. He should be ashamed. He won't be, but he should be.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Pat Robertson blamed his God, and Danny Glover blamed his.

Global Warming is a religion to some people.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just another glaring example of another Hollywood whiz bang who needs to up his dose of Ambien and Valium.

Whatever happened to Danny Glover's career?
Oh yeah it ended with Operation Dumbo Drop...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Maybe he's right, in a round about way...

Maybe because the summit was a flop the PTB pushed a *button* and POOF there went Haiti.

Stranger things have happened... (911)...

peace

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Danny Glover also goes to bohemian grove, so I don't buy no jive no how! Let him tell it to his Satan owl...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If you actually listen to what he's saying, you'd find that he's NOT blaming the earthquake on global warming.

He's saying that many nations in the region are in peril because of global warming & the international community needs to be aware of this.

Now I agree that this is pretty irrelevant to the earthquake disaster & Mr glover would have done better by staying on topic instead of going off on a sensationalist rant.
Much like people here would do better by paying attention instead of blindly jumping on the bandwagon.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

Thank you for having the sense to actually listen and comprehend what the man is saying before rushing to attack and judge and use it as yet another completely misinterpreted excuse to bash global warming...ooops I mean "climate change" (lolololol har har har
)

It only took 14 replies until someone figured this out.

ATS has become a serious embarassment to it's motto of deny ignorance ever since climategate. It's really sad.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by mc_squared]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

omg you beat me to it he is a moron

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by socrateeze

. There is a thread on ATS that shows how the earth is somehow expanding. That the sendiment was put down in layers, then suddenly cracked and the continents are the original "peel" while the basalt filled in as the cracks widened earth-expansion theory
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-1-2010 by m khan]

new topics

top topics

join