It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Encounter - I think a govt black op dude talked to me yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I knew he was not in my store to get his computer fixed, he kept telling me one lie after another -- like how he fixes computers and then he would tell me another lie. but what struck me as really odd, this guy didnt seem to interested in computers but he kept on and on... one lie after another, and then I asked him did he smoke cigarettes and he said yes, and then I showed him where to research FSC cigarettes. and all of a sudden it was like a light bulb went on in his head~!
and he stopped sizing me up and started asking serious questions about what I thought was going on... and I showed him the organizations standing against uncle sam on the various issues ... and about that time I stopped feeling like I was in danger... but the encounter still leaves me wondering, since a&e911truth.org is not getting the models of WTC7 to peer review NIST's work... they just said no - It would jeopardise public safety. so with this encounter and what I'm doing in my off time has me concerned for my fellow countrymens safety as well as mine.
any way this guy was like a drill sargent gone really wrong~! and I have no money so robbery is out of the question... I keep saying to myself what are the odds..? and well -- the odds say this guy was notifying me "They are Watching" or maybe a case of paranoia... since 2001, this disease is gaining pandemic proportions.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

My money's on paranoia. That could just have been a weird, but meaningless, experience.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
well, thats a possibility, however, he clearly controlled by the military he just had that demeanor about him. but he was in civies - but everything else was military.

this is what he looked like:
5'8" - 5' 10"
grey black short hair
170 lbs
in his late 40's or early 50's
upper body built - strength
drinks alcohol you can see the aging effects on his face
milky green eyes
Standard Marine/Army issue boots
everything about him was well kept, in squared away kind of way.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

My money's on paranoia. That could just have been a weird, but meaningless, experience.

self edit to shut down a smug arse. Keep us posted, dude.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I dont think he even knows how to cut one on according the lies he was telling me were so far off base -- he couldnt possibly be able to fix one.
so right off the bat says no to his computer skills... he is at first base...
he might be able to run one but fix one.... no way -- he is un hirable.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I know some people nowadays who run on auto-pilot when interacting with people. It's hard to tell who wants to have a conversation about actual event from who wants to just feign. Maybe when he realized you were someone who was plugged in (so to speak), he then wanted to engage you in conversation?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It's their job to check you out if you're a potential problem.

However, that seems pretty inept.

Which would make me suggest, someone on their spare time. Or someone who is a civlian who has tracked you down.

Not as hard as you'd think. I do it every couple of years. Pick someone online and see how much I can dig up about a username.

Just to practice mind. I don't DO anything with it.

You'd be surprised by how much you inadvertantly say that can lead to who you are.

Random guy who has tracked you down is quite possible. Maybe more sinister on a personal level if the guys a total whacko.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
To the OP. I too have ran into one of these Black ops guys myself, so your story is believable to me. Two summers ago I was in a neighboring town and was walking downtown to get cigarettes. As my son and I came to a crossroads, there was an older man riding one of these chopper bicycles, only this bike looked different. It had a strange looking gearbox, and upon asking the man about it he told me the gearbox was designed by him, and that he had 18 gears. He went on to say that he had sold his Ford pick-up after retirement, to fund the bike, and lived on a government pension. Cigarettes were offered, and we sat down for a smoke. As talk went on, I brought up several conspiracy topics, and the man admitted that he was CIA for 29 years.
Trusting us, he began to tell me some pretty wild things, but having been researching these topic for years, I took it all in stride. He told me that there were a lot of older CIA that wanted to tell everyone "the truth of the matter," his words. Some of the topic we talked about were:

Free Energy devices held secret by the government.

The plan to convert Americans to hydrogen fuelled cars with onboard fuel tanks.

The plan to build a weaponized space station to protect Earth from invasion.
(He refused to say who was invading)

The plan to go deep underground when the SHTF, with military, Rich Elite businessmen, scientists, medical personnel, and so on.

I had to believe the man, he was very sincere, and quite pleasant to talk to. He seemed like he really wanted to talk about it, but not to a crowd of people, or to a TV camera, but to individuals instead, by word of mouth.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Human nature. Even if you want to keep your jobs secrecy, you're still human and want to tell SOMEONE.

A plausable ear with no power to do anything about it is probably pretty close to keeping it while still indulging onc's need to talk.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Look what I dug up:

Secret Service Agents Pay Visits To Those Who Question Obama's Eligibility
In blogs, interviews and e-mails, "birthers" around the country are reporting surveillance and visits from the U.S. Secret Service, whose agents have questioned – or, as some report, intimidated – them over their insistence that Barack Obama prove his constitutional eligibility to serve as president. Stephen Pidgeon, an attorney for Washington state plaintiffs challenging Obama's eligibility, grew suspicious in March when his wife and coworkers reported being shadowed by police and three, black SUVs. "We are definitely under surveillance and it's coordinated with Homeland Security," Pidgeon alleged. The author of this story contacted the Secret Service and spoke with the agent Laudenslager reports visited him in Pennsylvania, but the agent explained he was not permitted to comment.

To See the Whole Story, Go To:
www.marchreport.com...

well he didnt look SS, he looked like he had went through hell and back.
SS are like fratboys. and they are trained to not think independant so its pretty easy to spot one, they keep resorting to higher authority.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

"he clearly controlled by the military" - no, that's just your opinion, based on various stereotypes you have.

reply to post by autowrench

He might have just been a crazy guy. They do exist, and are far more plentiful than 29-year veterans of the CIA hanging out on street corners smoking cigarettes.

I'd try to pick more reputable news sources if you want people to believe you...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

"he clearly controlled by the military" - no, that's just your opinion, based on various stereotypes you have.

reply to post by autowrench

He might have just been a crazy guy. They do exist, and are far more plentiful than 29-year veterans of the CIA hanging out on street corners smoking cigarettes.

I'd try to pick more reputable news sources if you want people to believe you...

Do you have any INPUT worth Inputting ... were you there...? No ~@!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

And you were there, and you told us what made you think the way you did, and I showed how it's conjecture of the grossest nature.

Just because I don't believe your story, and I don't believe why anyone should, doesn't mean I'm not offering anything of any use to this discussion.

new topics

top topics

join