It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Interview on Russia Today (14th Jan) - What you think on his ideas on airline security?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I agree with most that Ron Paul says. But I dont think I agree with this video and what he says.

I saw this interview yesterday and I couldn't believe what he was saying. In the video the question is asked and he gives his reply at the 03:49 minute mark

He thinks that airline security should be all down to the airlines How can that be? Should they 'buy' intelligence from the secret services? How on earth could an airline carry out intelligence on the level of CIA, MI6 etc?

He wants us to carry handheld electronic fingerprint devices registering us as frequent flyers with the airlines? He believes this data will be destroyed if we dont store it. What when someone using the fingerprint fast track program decides to take down a plane?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
... How on earth could an airline carry out intelligence on the level of CIA, MI6 etc?

I think a better question is - WHY SHOULD an airline gather intelligence on the level of the abbreviated people?

new topics

join