It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does sacred geometry predict the location of Deep Underground Military Bases? (repost)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor

What do You consider creates heat?
And oppositevily cold?
Great thread, I am a dowser that can detect the matrix to perfection, but what in duality flows upon the matrix?

gravitor

reply to post by gravitor

Q: What do You consider creates heat?
A: Um, I'm no Russian scientist, but I'd say friction.

Q: And oppositevily cold?
A: Um, lack of friction?

I'm not being facetious. I just don't know the answer.

Comment: "Great thread"
A: Thanks!

Q: I am a dowser that can detect the matrix to perfection, but what in duality flows upon the matrix?
A: "What" is the sound of one hand clapping.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

And oppositevily cold?
Great thread, I am a dowser that can detect the matrix to perfection, but what in duality flows upon the matrix?

gravitor

Q: I am a dowser that can detect the matrix to perfection, but what in duality flows upon the matrix?

Whilst You are clapping with one hand.....consider why sacred geometry exists.
Consider that there is a solid perfectly packed universe formed of a substance that itself is of geometric shape that perfectly packs...therefore all dimensions are located in the self same location but upon the different geometric faces of the substance.
This leads to creation of mass based on specific geometry relative to the dimension it is created in, this further leads to precise locations that never ever move and where the duality of spin charges that enable creation( called serpents in cultures around the globe) meet in high concentration and enable portals across dimensions at those locations.
All cuktures have recognised these locations at differing times, and have built their various altars etc precisely upon those points.
I am the sort of person who finds it simple to locate such.
I may not though be a brilliant wordsmith or scientist, but operating in the matrix of universe is MY domain.
Clap one handed , but I use both hands as they are chirile, and this is an electric chirile universe.
www.rexresearch.com...
gravitor
edit on 17-9-2012 by gravitor because: add link

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

And oppositevily cold?

gravitor

Whilst clapping with one hand( can lead to blindness)
Consider instead of "friction"....resistance.
www.technologyreview.com...
It is at the interface between the substance that is of universe that superconductivity occurs( less resistance)
Less resistance to the flow of the serpents.
gravitor

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

"Wholeness And The Implicate Order", David Bohm. We're on the same page I think.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.amazon.com...

edit on 9/17/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: amazon link

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

That's too funny. The one hand clapping thing. By the way, I wasn't trying to be snide, but I may have wound up sounding that way. Sorry. Your ideas are interesting and I look forward to conversing with you further.

edit on 9/17/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

That's too funny. The one hand clapping thing. By the way, I wasn't trying to be snide, but I may have wound up sounding that way. Sorry. Your ideas are interesting and I look forward to conversing with you further.

edit on 9/17/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

No offense taken, but with a little help perhaps ?, We can take down a fence or two acting as barriers to a clearer comprehension of how this fabulous universe works, in such mysterious ways?
I tried upon another thread here to try to show how geometry of dead straight lines leads to the golden ratio via fibonacci sequencing, and those spiral implosion points will lead into secret areas, trust Me I am a dowser who operates in the invisable( to normal senses)
gravitor

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I vaguely remember seeing something on another thread somewhere about dowsing and sacred geometry. It must have been you. Could you point me in the right direction. No pun intended. This really is interesting stuff.

- PS

Did you see my other post in response to you regarding the David Bohm book - "Wholeness and the Implicate Order"?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Does sacred geometry predict the location of Deep Underground Military Bases?

To answer this question, yes, it could. In each and every military base there is a round place in the middle. this is connected to the Earth's power grid, the natural one, not the artificial, man made grid that carries electricity.
www.crystalinks.com...

Followed the link and quickly found that

Reality is a holographic grid program created by consciousness that repeats in cycles and can be best understood by studying Sacred Geometry. The grids are a matrix of sound, light and color through which we virtually experience and learn. In physical reality grids are electromagnetic energy thus creating polarity or duality of experience, always seeking to restore balance and forever in (spiraling) motion.

I'm pretty speechless. What crap.

Humanity is trapped within a magnetic field generated prison, a matrix, if you will, which I strongly believe is being controlled by 4th dimensional aliens.

Why not 6th dimensional aliens? Or 9th dimensional? Where is the magnetic field to be found?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Friction may indeed create heat, but it can be created in myriads of different ways, from chemical reactions to absorption of radiation to mechanical stress to compression of gas etc. Why is friction singled out?

Umm, no.

Read a primer on physics, it's a great science.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I didn't have a definitive answer as to what causes heat so I offered up friction. I have been very remiss in my basic Physics duties. Actually, I never even took high school physics. D'oh. How's that for self-immolation? Where's my credibility now.

Anyway, taking a cue from Sartre, this "self taught man" needs to invest in a basic primer on basic physics.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Does sacred geometry predict the location of Deep Underground Military Bases?

To answer this question, yes, it could. In each and every military base there is a round place in the middle. this is connected to the Earth's power grid, the natural one, not the artificial, man made grid that carries electricity.
www.crystalinks.com...

Followed the link and quickly found that

Reality is a holographic grid program created by consciousness that repeats in cycles and can be best understood by studying Sacred Geometry. The grids are a matrix of sound, light and color through which we virtually experience and learn. In physical reality grids are electromagnetic energy thus creating polarity or duality of experience, always seeking to restore balance and forever in (spiraling) motion.

I'm pretty speechless. What crap.

Humanity is trapped within a magnetic field generated prison, a matrix, if you will, which I strongly believe is being controlled by 4th dimensional aliens.

Why not 6th dimensional aliens? Or 9th dimensional? Where is the magnetic field to be found?

You declaring .."What crap" should have had ,,,in Your opinion connected to it.
The link is essentially correct, but fails to mention ELECTROGRAVITY, imho.
There is probably 28 dimensions in the self same location , imho.
gravitor

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I vaguely remember seeing something on another thread somewhere about dowsing and sacred geometry. It must have been you. Could you point me in the right direction. No pun intended. This really is interesting stuff.

- PS

Did you see my other post in response to you regarding the David Bohm book - "Wholeness and the Implicate Order"?

I have been attempting to describe dowsing and the geometries detected, but the noise upon here tends to drown out any clear messages with torrents of abuse and ridicule.

I did see You ref to Bohm, and am totally on the same page and in the same omni present universe.
I just have an added advantage via dowsing.

I can detect/plot/measure /triangulate to a fraction of an inch the FIXED matrix that all is created within, and first began to walk into megalithic constructions, then Norman churches, the masonic lodges, then not into military bases , but noted where they had been constructed, and many other constructions such as Buckingham palace etc etc.

The masonic links are very strong, and what I detect gives absolute divine measure.

Nut there is more than mere measure involved, as the measure IMHO is of super high frequency carrier beams that enable conciousness to flow along upon those beams...sort of acting as carrier lines.

gravitor

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I'll quote again:

This is a typical example of word soup. Holographic? Grid? Formed from what? Oh, grid is now matrix. What pompous crap.

There is probably 28 dimensions in the self same location , imho. gravitor

Oh I see, you like your word soup nice and thick. Just matrices being grids and morphing into holographic projection is not good enough, no, it won't do! Now we need to toss in ELECTROGRAVITY, but wait, it's no good without at least 28 dimensions.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I'll quote again:

This is a typical example of word soup. Holographic? Grid? Formed from what? Oh, grid is now matrix. What pompous crap.

There is probably 28 dimensions in the self same location , imho. gravitor

Oh I see, you like your word soup nice and thick. Just matrices being grids and morphing into holographic projection is not good enough, no, it won't do! Now we need to toss in ELECTROGRAVITY, but wait, it's no good without at least 28 dimensions.

And the content of Your postis......zero.

gravitor

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You may be right here. When I don't have anything of substance to say, I don't pretend I do, in contrast to others on this thread. Although I may point out at the same time that pompous pronouncements like "28 dimensions" are just silly and founded on nothing... except maybe imagination.

Same with the "grid", which all of a sudden becomes a "matrix".

You see, when reflecting on content that is so content-free, it's permissible to be light on content. I can't convert water into wine, so the murky soup, or rather cesspool, of important-sounding words remains just that. 28 dimensions of grid/matrix trapping all of humanity. Duh.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Are there other military bases that use the horse logo? What do you suppose it symbolizes?

[edit on 2/20/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

Well that's the Denver Broncos logo. Maybe someone put it there as some joke?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You may be right here. When I don't have anything of substance to say, I don't pretend I do, in contrast to others on this thread. Although I may point out at the same time that pompous pronouncements like "28 dimensions" are just silly and founded on nothing... except maybe imagination.

Same with the "grid", which all of a sudden becomes a "matrix".

You see, when reflecting on content that is so content-free, it's permissible to be light on content. I can't convert water into wine, so the murky soup, or rather cesspool, of important-sounding words remains just that. 28 dimensions of grid/matrix trapping all of humanity. Duh.

You keep forgetting to add...In YOUR opinion.
I am not pretending anything.
The 28 dimensions is due to the geometry I detect, and the realisation of the geometric substance that creates this in a perfectly packed universe.
The important part of such is the interfaces of such geometry that will have a mirror like finish that each dimension is a result of been unique to that set of faces .

As for converting water into wine, such comments are common with those who resort to ridicule and abuse in the face of something that baffles their limited intellect.
Keep such comments to Yourself and Your "cesspool" comments also, they belong in a school playground.
gravitor

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I like to base my opinion on verifiable facts.

The 28 dimensions is due to the geometry I detect

...well now that's YOUR opinion that has no basis in reality. Like at all. You detect... Hmm... I detect something very different. I detect that you are making things up as you go.

As for converting water into wine, such comments are common with those who resort to ridicule and abuse in the face of something that baffles their limited intellect.

Oh, when you present something that baffles me, I will admit it does. But you see, a bunch of mumbo-jumbo does not amount to much, and can't really "baffle". Send us a letter when you confirm that there are 28 dimensions. Yawn.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I like to base my opinion on verifiable facts.

The 28 dimensions is due to the geometry I detect

...well now that's YOUR opinion that has no basis in reality. Like at all. You detect... Hmm... I detect something very different. I detect that you are making things up as you go.

Oh, when you present something that baffles me, I will admit it does. But you see, a bunch of mumbo-jumbo does not amount to much, and can't really "baffle". Send us a letter when you confirm that there are 28 dimensions. Yawn.

You are the one posting totally negative nill content, relative to the thread content.
They are indeed "YAWN" inducing.
Have YOU any positive input, or are You merely a distraction agent???

That which I am posting about a solid based universe has no "verifiable facts" that exist in the present flawed reality so called sciences.
I do not need or have any obligation to provide You with facts that You can only pour ridicule and abuse upon.

I am attempting to describe a universal substance that provides the basis for a FIXED geometric set of dimensions.
This is a subject not entered into due to the false and flawed present status quo We are immersed in.
That FIXED geometry never ever moves, and such as Myself can easily detect such, and plot and triangulate to where powerfull PINCH points are located, and in past civilizations such locations have been where ALTARS have been sited, and where the shamen have been able to interact with universal information flows due to the locations aiding in the lowering of this planets normal magnetic based field that shields us from such universal ijnformation.
I happen to be able to interact with such, and therefore can PICKUP information beyond the current flawed status quo.
You may doubt such, but You have no right to post nothing but ridicule and abuse about something that is beyond Your comprehension.
Either add into a debate , or shut up.

gravitor

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

That which I am posting about a solid based universe has no "verifiable facts" that exist in the present flawed reality

I see. The Universe is "solid", but this cannot be verified. And to make things worse, the reality is actually flawed! Bummer!

Richard Feynman already addressed people who think the Universe is flawed. You don't like it? Move somewhere else!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join