It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking GRAPHIC IMAGES!! BEWARE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Beware these images are shocking, all the people who commit these actions are terrorists and the countries they come from should be wiped from the face of the Earth!! (sarcasm)

People need to start understanding this is happening all over the world, not just the big bad wolf Israel.
Unfortunatley this is the type of world we live in.

(all images are labelled incase you dont want to see them)

US Soldiers kill iraqi child

Dead Iraqi child at the hands of a US airstrike

IRAQI CIVILIANS MASSACRED BY AMERICAN SOLDIERS NEAR BAIJI

Iraqi Children getting beaten up by British Troops

Dead Boy hanging by the hands on Hamas

Suicide bomber in Israel

Machete attacks in africa

Terrorism in India
www.wittysparks.com...

Dying women after Hiroshima

Aftermath of Hiroshima after the US used a nuclear bomb

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
mmmm, okay. I see your graphic picture's and raise you some pictures of kitten's wearing mittens !!!

nothing new here kid, ... we don't live in a world of gumdrop forest's filled with smiling children holding lollipop's. it's a bad place out there.

yet without the profane, we could not grasp the profound, ..... the sweet and the sour baby, it's not just a tasty dish in China King.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
OK So what's with these "Graphic Warnings"???

Did T&C change?

I loved that link in my sig that went to a main page of Islam and their self mutilating graphic stuff... Then some offended MOD up and deleted my sig no warning.

These links in the latest postings are anti-American, Graphic and violate T&C and no MODS do sh!t about it.

I can handle graphic ... I can't stand hypocrisy.

Where are the MODS on these theads. The other "graphic" post had over 300 replies... Links direct to blud bath pics.

Despicable MOds.

Yes, Americans need to see these but not here.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Out of curiousity, in your first 3 image links where you say US soldiers did the killing - how do you know this?

The images merely show dead people - I don't see any US soldiers actually killing civilians.

My point is, your image links are only going to stir up some anti-American feelings when on the image alone, there's nothing to suggest the death(s) were caused by US soldiers.

Unless you have proof, the links should say, "Iraqi child killed in conflict" or "IRAQI CIVILIANS KILLED NEAR BAIJI".

I think many of your image links are intentionally misleading, IMO.

FYI, I'm not pro-America/Israel in any way, infact I'm the opposite. But they can't all be tarnished with the same brush based on a couple images that have nothing to substantiate the claims.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Can't see the point in this thread, big bad USA and Britan........ Heard it all before!
The whole world is responsible for this, It will never change that is a sad truth.
I am all for war as a last resort. I am not for killing innocent people but it is sad and it happens....
The real threat is from Christian and Muslim fanatics in my opinion. I am sure some members get a buzz from seeing images like these, not me it is sick........

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I will echo the "Where are the Mods" call. I will also ask the question....Who flagged this??????

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I would say that the MODs are doing the right thing leaving this up. People talk of war so lightly and now adays the media cencors what it costs us. This is one of the reasons I come here to remind myself what violence begets.

War is the reason we will never as a species move on. Our history is one big bloody smear over thousands of years its only now we can see its horrors.

That said the picture link titles are awful. Without evidence it isn't fair to say who killed whom. A dead child, regardless of who did it, is still a dead child.

If threads like this can't exist from time to time then we condone the cencorship that the rest of the media places on the conflict.

And if it offends somebody then I cordially invite them to look at the thread name where it states Warning: Graphic. Offence can only be taken not given.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebulldog

War is the reason we will never as a species move on. Our history is one big bloody smear over thousands of years its only now we can see its horrors.
What might we have to do in your eyes to 'move on'? I think we have progressed mightily in all of the sciences, all under the ugly shadow of the specter of war. In fact, it may be easily argued that war has brought us a lot of scientific advancement.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by butcherguy]

top topics

join