It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Soviet Union And Hard Times For USA?

page: 1

join
share:
la2

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Here are parts of prophecies from Edgar Cayce, someone I have not much knowledge of right now, but I feel its worth putting the idea's out there.

Not so long ago many experts said that Cayce’s forecast about the revival of the Soviet Union in 2010 was absurd. However, this prophesy is gradually becoming true. Belarus is known to be the first candidate for the alliance. Then, as modern political scientists think, it could be followed by Kyrgyzstan, Eastern Ukraine, Armenia and Kazakhstan. Even freedom-loving Georgia will possibly take a step towards friendship with Russia. It is worthy of note that legendary prophetess Vanga also said that Russia would be a great empire again.

A new Soviet Union or Russia/Eatern Europe alliance, what impact would this have on the stability of Europe?

“Where there has been a frigid or semi-tropical climate, there will be more tropical weather, and moss and fern will grow,” he indicated, “New York, Connecticut and many territories of the East Coast will be seriously disturbed, along with many territories of the West Coast and the central part of the United States. Los Angeles and San Francisco will be among those that will be destroyed. The waters of the Great Lakes will flow into the Gulf of Mexico.”

Could this be the alterning of Earths Axis that has been long talked about, we are already in a period of core flux altering the Earth.

Here is the link english.pravda.ru...

I'd love to hear what you all think, and I'll continue to read into it more.

la2

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The Part about the USA seems to be talking about increased seismic activity.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

What do You think the chances of the USA eventually breaking up into different countries according to region(Like the South,Texas,California,Northeast etc)? I could see the USA breaking up one day like the USSR or the Holy Roman Empire.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I know Cayce's prophecies quite well and to the best of my recall he didn't speak of a revival of the Soviet Union atall, but of a revival of Russia. The distinction is important. Cayce said specifically that he was not speaking of Communism or Bolshevism. He spoke in terms of Russia becoming the hope of the world, in terms of an example of how to live. This would seem to be some way off yet. At least, I don't see much sign of it occurring anytime soon.

He also spoke of China leading the world in a revival of Christianity. This is an interesting prediction considering - not something that you might expect to happen. However, I gather that there is a strong and growing underground movement of Christianity and house churches in China these days, but very much underground. Worth keeping an eye open on that one I think.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The problem with Cayce, and why many people discredit him, is because he had also predicted that by the late 80's the United States would be largely under water and lose all of our coasts, the Mississippi River would split us into 2 separate land masses, and I believe he also said that Japan would be completely under by then as well and no longer exist -- but Japan I'm not positive about. The rest I am.

Perhaps his timing was just off....I don't know. But I will say that he did lose a lot of credibility with his map of the future.

Here's a link if you want to take a look:

www.nhne.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
english.pravda.ru...

This site is junk! pravda = Sorcha Faal in most cases! I immediately disregard when I see either of those names!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MDSJR1967

By ANDREW OSBORN
MOSCOW -- For a decade, Russian academic Igor Panarin has been predicting the U.S. will fall apart in 2010. For most of that time, he admits, few took his argument -- that an economic and moral collapse will trigger a civil war and the eventual breakup of the U.S. -- very seriously. Now he's found an eager audience: Russian state media.

Well I don’t know but this guy seems to think he's got it all figured out.
Follow the link

online.wsj.com...

new topics

top topics

join