It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone "noticed" the NOTICE? In Haiti?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
They continually keep showing on all the news channels, "that" building. I don't know what building it is. But, I do anagrams and, it is almost like whoever done this, in which I believe it is Tesla's earthquake machine that caused this, because of the wars that are going on with tech in the first place. Oh, let's see, ECTION.
Someone has been put on NOTICE!! Understand? I do. But if "they" don't get it. This is their "NOTICE". Yes, this is a tragedy, but I'll tell ya what, as bad as I've heard this place is, in which is a main source of the drug trade and money laundering, I just noticed the NOTICE!

[edit on 1/15/2010 by stardust1955]

[edit on 1/15/2010 by stardust1955]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Can you show the building that you are referring to?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by shakespear1

It is on CNN and/ odr MSNBC, it is just contstantly showing it. It will be on the broadcast, over and over. I'm not good at going through the news on the internet and doing a "screenshot". I'm just testing to see how many people are awake! It is right after it happened. If you watch the news, they will continually show it. You'll see it, since I put it out there. The constant over showing of the first shots. Just watch, it will continue. Guaranteed. Thanks for asking. It will be the daytime shot when it first happened.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I'll take a guess, about what I think your implying.

First. the building in question is their so called "White House" as they kept putting it during every broadcast I watched...The white government building that they would show undamaged and then show it completely destroyed in the next shot.

The OP is implying that (TPTB?) someone used Tesla type weaponry to cause a massive earthquake destroying the entire capital. And TPTB are basically rubbing it in everyone's face by showing their main government building(supposedly comparable to our White House) completely destroyed.

Am I close enough OP? If not, disregard my post because I don't have a clue what your talking about.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

The temple has fallen?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

Thank You. You got it. That is all I was looking for, I'm an old soul and just seeing how many more we got here on this forum. Time to wake up people.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
That is certainly a cryptic designation--"ECTION". Not certain at all which building you're discussing, but my guess is that the front of the sign for either 'direction' or 'section' (same in French as in English) was broken off in the earthquake.

There is another thread around here somewhere about fish dying off in the Gulf of Mexico in the week before the quake. My guess would go would be venting gasses (methane, CO2) as a run up to the earthquake.

Dead fish provoke alert around Gulf of Mexico

What concerns me more is that a British search & rescue team was turned away at the airport on a landing approach. From the article I read they were turned away on another attempt as well.

British search and rescue team turned away from Port-au-Prince

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Here is a nice summary of poor Haiti, it has a social/political/religious mix that sounds like Hell.

Haiti History

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
reply to post by RjKon

Thank You. You got it. That is all I was looking for, I'm an old soul and just seeing how many more we got here on this forum. Time to wake up people.

Incredible I knew it the second you mentioned it! My mind has been racing all night

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

The solar eclipse of January 15, 2010 is an annular eclipse of the Sun with a magnitude of 0.9190. A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between Earth and the Sun, thereby totally or partially obscuring Earth's view of the Sun. An annular solar eclipse occurs when the Moon's apparent diameter is smaller than the Sun, causing the sun to look like an annulus (ring), blocking most of the Sun's light. An annular eclipse will appear as partial eclipse over a region thousands of kilometres wide. This is the longest annular solar eclipse of the millennium,[1] and the longest until December 23, 3043, with a maximum length of 11 mins and 7.8 seconds. (The solar eclipse of January 4, 1992 was longer, at 11 minutes, 41 seconds, occurring in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.)[2]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

In the hours following the quake, I heard that someone high up in NSA was in Haiti when this happened. Considering their mission or role with US National Security, one might ask why they were there to begin with.

Consider also Haiti's proximity to Cuba, or rather Guantanamo Bay and that Gitmo is to be shut down. Prisoners are to be relocated, not set free. But that's not all the base is used for. Shutting down operations there is problematic to US interests concerning Cuba.

Consider that the US Military was onsite in Haiti within hours of the quake.

Consider that the US is offering a 'disclosed' $100 Million in aid. This is a low-ball # and the intent is to announce publicly a number that won't alarm the US taxpayer. This should be expected to increase. In the end, however, the real amount of aid offered will never be released to the public.

Consider the US's history of bringing about change in foreign countries, and how it's been achieved.

What if, then, the US is using this disaster (whether man-made or not) to offer to rebuild Haitian infrastructure while in exchange, build a new military base right in Cuba's back yard? Will US construction companies stand to profit?

Considering the timing of this quake, its location, degree of devastation, and potential for US corporate/military gain, I would support ideas that seizmic or tectonic weapons were used.

Here's an interesting paper on unusual ULF waves detected prior to quakes: www.bariumblues.com... and the military's involvement over the years... even going so far as blaming it on terrorists.

Finally, how long did it take for the US to respond to the devastation from hurricane Katrina - when we knew it was coming? Now, more than 4 years later, what can we say... The area's still a disaster area.

Now, compare this to what just happened in Haiti. How long did it take to rally support for something we didn't know was going to happen? How much money is the US throwing in to help out compared to Katrina's destruction? The answer might simply be that the US military already has an Air Force base in Louisiana!

BR

[edit on 15-1-2010 by BradshawRanch]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BradshawRanch

Time will tell.

It's still disturbing to me that search and rescue teams were turned away on a critical day in which the timely help would be the deciding factor between life and death. They were feet away from landing when the aircraft was waved off. Who cares if they didn't have sufficient fuel to leave (and I doubt they didn't)? The aircraft could have been directed to park off of the tarmac after unloading.

Why aren't supplies being air dropped into the area if travel is so hampered?
In this respect there appears to be an eerily similar response as to Katrina.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Stardust, do you have a link to a video or a photo showing what you are talking about? What is this ECTION thing?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I think they're questioning peoples Intellect.

Noetic

www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Eyes are opening

bit here

bit there

And yes

there's a LOT that's VERY strange about this alleged 'Haiti Earthquake Disaster'

more will emerge

if people are fast enough to recognise it instead of wallowing in 'disaster excitement'

But you'll have to be quick

because they are arranging things with every passing minute

and soon all clues will be dusted away

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
width="592" height="346" id="msnbc799a66" classid="clsid
27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"> name="msnbc799a66" "http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="592" height="346" FlashVars="launch=34873089^73385&width=592&height=346" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="opaque" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Hope that worked ..altough I believe this isnt the shot of the building the OP is talking about it is the same building. I remember the first shot I saw struck me somehow it was one the first day and zoomed out to show the entire building.

if the above didnt work here is the full video ..look around 1:23 seconds in.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 15-1-2010 by lunchmanstan]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Oh! I get it. NOTICE is an anagram of ECTION. For some reason that went right past me when I read your post. Do you always look for word jumbles in media communications?

I was thinking elECTION or 'action' or something.

Who is being put on notice?

You think the earthquake was controlled?

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
Oh, let's see, ECTION.
Someone has been put on NOTICE!! Understand?

why, yes, i do!
eYe DO!

i haven't been watching TV or the news on the internet since the EQ - all the better to FEEL you with, my dear...

thank YOU for posting this!

you brilliant anagrammar, you!

I do. But if "they" don't get it. This is their "NOTICE".

in DEED

their final notice!!

whose notice?
the cruel, self-absorbed, self-justified, apathetic, arrogant, greedy, acquisitive, and tyrannical so-called "leaders" of world socio-economics

for what?
for not feeding the hungry
for not easing the pain of the afflicted
for not having mercy upon the needy
for not sheltering the homeless
for taking advantage of others' disadvantage
for profiting from war and tragedy
for not holding a hand out to those in need...of anything...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Seems like quite a reach to me. Maybe the Haiti earthquake was just an earthquake, and maybe the remains of the signage on the building was just a fluke, in that what was left is an anagram. I have trouble believing that someone has an earthquake machine that can cause such damage to a large area and yet have the finesse to leave an anagrammatical calling card on a toppled building.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Sometimes an earthquake is just an earthquake.

There is no reason whatsoever that anybody -- including the US -- would target Haiti. If you want to stretch REALLY far, one could say this was a round about way to get to Cuba -- but seriously? Now? No way. They would have sent an earthquake right through the center of Iran, North Korea, Yemen, etc....way before targeting Haiti. You guys are reaching here.

Further, the reason that the US military was there within hours is because.....wait for it.....we are only hours away.

Florida anybody? Military bases there? 'Bout 200 miles or so to Haiti? Big planes -- at the ready -- all the time.... By george I think they've got it!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join