It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share International, the Anti-Christ and Project Bluebeam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

thanks for the heads up, I'll put a bit note on my desk to remind me. I've only ever read transcripts of interviews with him before.

[edit on 22/1/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
2012poleshift.wetpaint.com...

This site has great information about this subject! Including some videos.

Kiwifoot had this thread,which ties in to all this nicely,too! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I am unsure if you all have heard of this site..

www.redmoonrising.com...

it provides some good info. One piece of information that is left out by this site and most others is that there is another contactee of the Ascended Masters aside from HP Blavatsky, Alice Bailey and Creme is Helena Roerich, wife of Nicholas Roerich, who channeled Master Morya, the same Ascended Master that was channeled by Blavatsky.

Ageless Wisdom ― An ancient body of spiritual teaching underlying all the world's religions as well as all scientific, social and cultural achievements. First made available in writing to the general public in the late 1800s by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky and in this century by Alice A. Bailey, Helena Roerich, and Benjamin Creme. [See the Ageless Wisdom Teachings ― in brief, for further details.]

www.share-international.org...

If I recall correctly, Helena Roerich believed herself to be the reincarnation of HPB. Also, Nicholas Roerich was the one to influence the incorporation of the obverse side of the US Seal [with the all seeing eye/pyramid] to appear on the back of the dollar bill. Nicholas Roerich was also supposedly in possession of the Stone of Destiny. interesting stuff

--edit--
also to add another common mistake is that Lucifer and Satan are not necessarily one and the same

[edit on 24-1-2010 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

Hi italkyoulisten.

Interesting thread. Your posts have got me thinking and researching about things, so thank you for that.

If I recall correctly, Helena Roerich believed herself to be the reincarnation of HPB.

Helena Roerich was born in 1879 while Blavatsky died in 1891, therefore its very unlikely that Helena Roerich claimed to be the reincarnation of Blavatsky.

Interestingly Alice A Bailey did comment in her books that Blavatsky's previous incarnation was as Count Cagliostro.

You make a good point about Lucifer and Satan.

Lucifer is seen in esoteric circles as an Angel of light (in Latin lux, lucis, means light) who ensouls the human kingdom. Therefore every human being is a fragment or aspect of this ensouling angel.

According to the Ageless Wisdom teachings, about 18 and 1/2 million years ago, Lucifer, the Oversoul, diversified itself, and each fragment became individualized. These individualized human souls descended from the soul plane into incarnation.

The ‘fall’ of Adam and Eve from paradise as told in the bible is the symbolic representation of this event; it is seen as having nothing to do with Lucifer as an evil entity, but with the divine nature of humanity itself as souls, and is also a deliberate part of the plan of human evolution.

Quite incredible how one viewpoint sees white, while the other black.

Each individualised soul is now on the journey back to its source, through the process of reincarnation. Apparently it can take over 100,000 lifetimes to reach the level of divine consciousness as that of an Ascended Master.

To touch on your initial posting about project blue beam and its use in deceiving all of humanity.

I'm not sure how any technology could heal millions of people on the planet from different ailments, make them feel a love and interconnection with their fellow man, all the while hearing a voice of external origin in their head in their own language. Remember that this deception is supposed to occur simultaneously for all the Billions of people above the age of 14 in all different climates and in all types of weather conditions. That is one huge claim, as is of course that one Man called Maitreya, can do the same thing (As Benjamin Creme describes).

I think I'll end up making my decision about the validity of Maitreya after the event. Personal experience will be the best teacher in this case. Rather that than wasting my time and energy getting all anxious and frightened over technology and intentions that may not actually exist or happen.

[edit on (26/1/10) by xfiler]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I don't believe there exists such technology which could project holograms in the air or transmit voices to (almost) every human on earth.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
These are facts about Maitreya from the perspective of Share International:

1. He comes to us as the water bearer.

This is indicative that either he comes to us in the age of Aquarius or is in fact an Aquarian.

2. He came to an Indian populated area of East London in 1977

This means that he either arrived in 1977 in East London as a man or his energy filled a host in 1977.

So Maitreya is either in his 30's or his 50's or 60's.

Maitreya is currently living in East London doing ordinary things.

3. He gave his "first" TV Interview in 2010 and also appeared on the Internet in 2010.

This means he is not Raj Patel, Wyclef Jean or President Obama

4, He comes to us not as Maitreya but as a simple man.

This means anyone who has called themselves Maitreya in any capacity is not Maitreya.

5. The pictures of the "Hand" and the "Messiah" of Nirobi are not infact Maitreya but the energy of Maitreya was present in that chosen person at that particular time.

This means Maitreya when he comes will not neccessariy be Indian. He could be White, Black, Asian and so on...

Does any one have any more "Facts" to add to this in an attempt to whittle down who this Person really is???

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by above
I don't believe there exists such technology which could project holograms in the air or transmit voices to (almost) every human on earth.

HAARP can do exactly this, it can heat a portion of the atmosphere to such a degree that plasma's are created, if the feild properties are aligned and distributed at varying degrees to the earths magnetic feild then the plasma's can be controlled and images and shapes can be created in the sky. This is not conspiracy or theory, this is fact!

Don't believe me? have a look on the actual HAARP website and take a look at the projects and the capabilities of HAARP.

Click Here

Who funds HAARP? Oh would you look at that, it's funded by the US Airforce and the US Navy, Now what do you get when you join those two together? Hmmmmm, US Space Command? It is also funded by Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency and it has been developed by BAE Advanced Technologies.
Now ask yourself this, what are a load of military contractors and operators funding and developing a supposedly scientific project, which publicly is using HAARP for measurement of the Ionesphere?

I'm going to do a bit more research into DARPA and BAE Advanced Technologies.... I think I will come up with some interesting results.

Now, in response to what you said about there being no technology that can transmit voices to every human on the planet, this is not quite true! There is indeed a technology that can do this, oh look HAARP is popping up again, HAARP operates using HF, UHF, LF, VLF and ELF frequencies. One of the capabilities of HAARP is the ability to disable enemy communications over a large area, it can also be used in reverse to boost communications over a given area, again not conspiracy or theory, but fact!
Now if you were to do some research into the effects of these kind of frequencies then you would be aware that they have some interesting effects upon the human brain, when amplified and concentrated enough.

Have you ever heard of the "god effect"?

Research it, yes the experiments were done using a helmet placed upon the head, but look at the amount of power they were using to get this effect. HAARP operates at 3.6 million Watts, anyone who has a basic understanding of physics can understand that if you increase the power to something like this then you also increasing the range and effectiveness of such a device!

Finally to conclude, HAARP can beam these frequencies to orbiting satellites which are desingned for this purpose, and voila! You can reach every person on the planet!

Resentedhalo08.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Resentedhalo08]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
BAE Systems really do have their fingers in a lot of pies!

But one thing that has caught my eye when looking through one of their websites is the locations of where it's empolyee's are based, the US, UK and Israel... now is this just me or does one thing come straight to mind that irrevocably links these countries, Zionism.

Which nicely brings us back to the project Bluebeam agenda!

BAE Advanced Technologies are also a leading innovator in space based technologies aswell....

Now looking briefly into DARPA, they are mostly involved with GPS and Internet systems. Anyone that knows anything about the origins of the internet will know that it all started with Arpanet, the question that comes to mind is Arpanet still at the core of the internet? Is it the backbone that the internet is based on and continues to do so? If the military were to switch off Arpanet or divert it would the internet cease to exist? Without it's backbone, would it crumble? This would be a way to shut off all communications on the internet if it were needed. Are there any IT professionals here that can confirm or deny this idea?

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Icecoldfm

to add: he will also be interviewed in Japan. So this will help narrow down the list of possible candidates. Hopefully SI will let us know when this Japan interview occurs. He is also supposed to generate quite a following so it should only be a matter of time before we figure out who he is.

Q. Do the Hierarchy of Masters see the full emergence of the Lord Maitreya happening before 2012? Or is it planned to happen in 2012?

A. It is not planned to happen in 2012 or any other specific date. It is hoped and expected to take place in the very near future.

Q. Will the time and day of Maitreya’s Day of Declaration be announced beforehand?

A. Yes the media will make known the time.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Do you have any dates?

Would be interesting to keep an eye out for this event if it is true.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Icecoldfm

I'm sorry, all Share International says is "very soon."

Mr Creme discusses the illusory nature of time, and the way the Masters see the unfoldment of the Plan in terms of “windows of opportunity”. He says that even Maitreya does not know the exact time for His first television appearance. He sees a window of opportunity for His emergence in terms of the manifestation of many factors, including Cosmic energies and humanity’s responsiveness to them.

It all sounds like a load of BS to me but I am really interested as well to see if this turns out to be true..

All we can do for now is see if the any of the candidates, particularly the Raj Patel character [in my opinion is so far the best candidate], does an interview in Japan "very soon."

I'll report back if I find anything new. Also let me know if you find anything as well.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by italkyoulisten]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join