It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share International, the Anti-Christ and Project Bluebeam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten
The purpose of this thread isn't to say that Project Blue Beam is completely true, but to let people realize the connections, so IF it turned out to be true, they would be less likely to be fooled.

How long can the mind hold on to reality and reason when faced with an overwhelming vision? Regardless of your beliefs, if you see something so out of this world strange how will your mind react? It doesn't have to be Jesus what if Saturn were to come up instead of the moon? Would you stay sane long enough to reason it out? Who would you call for confirmation without sounding like a lunatic? What if they weren't seeing the same thing as you? Are you really so certain you won't be fooled?

If we did see manipulation of our atmosphere it makes me sad that they're doing this. It reminds me of experiments on lab animals. Although at the time it was an amazing sight, after doing some research I think maybe it was an unnatural bruise in the sky.

They don't care about our Earth they don't care about us. If they want to turn their technology against us I'm afraid there's not much hope. I think we're all pretty clueless as to what their real capabilities are. It's not shown off in big cities. No they come down here by the cattle & the ranchers. The cattle don't talk & the ranchers are in bed by dark.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

I'd like to echo and expand upon the interesting point made by McGinty

However, what if in an alternate scenario TPTB know of the true second coming and that it will manifest in the way described here, how might they go about sabotaging this Second Coming???

Let's say for arguments sake that what Mr Creme is saying is actually true, and that Maitreya is the real deal - The World Teacher for the Age of Aquarius, and that he is here to inspire and galvanise humanity to rebuild the planet based on the principles of justice and sharing. The question needs to be asked who has the most to lose if such a world is created.

Let me summarise some of the far reaching consequences for us if Creme is telling the truth:
- poverty and war would be things of the past
- a new financial system based on social justice, cooperation and sharing
- new breakthroughs in healing and medicine based on the new understandings that we are multidimensional beings, with the revelation of the etheric, astral and mental planes
- the provision of new forms of energy that will be freely available such as nuclear fusion and the technology of light. It will be safe, clean and be in endless supply.
- the removal of the fear of death with the fact that we are souls in incarnation. We all also live our lives within the understanding of the Law of Rebirth (Reincarnation) and Karma
- the full revelation and understanding that we are not alone in the solar system, but that there are more evolved races of humanity living on other planets on the higher etheric physical plane. (They are the source of most UFO sightings and a majority of Crop Circles). They will be share their technologies with us.
- The United Nations will be reformed to become a proper democratic chamber where countries can solve disputes and address the problems of the world, without the fear of veto coming from the security council. (Security council will be dismantled)
- The formation eventually of a New World Religion, based on the scientific principles of the evolution of consciousness. (The process of Initiation). (All present religions will also exist, but will undergo some natural changes as a result of the new teaching and revelations)

Essentially all societal structures will be transformed to allow the proper expression of our divine nature.

So the people who have the most to lose are those that presently profit the most from the status quo (TPTB)
- Industrial Military Complex
- Health Insurance and Pharmaceutical corporations.
- Corrupt Governments
- Oil Industries
- Fundamentalist Religious Organisations
- Elite Wall Street Bankers, Stockbrokers and Financiers
- Corporations that exploit third world countries for their gross profits

As you can see Maitreya will have quite an opposition to his presence, and they will do all they can to oppose his recommedations. What we witnessed with the opposition to the US Health Reform Bill is only a small taste of what is to come.

Lies, mis-information, fear, bullying, confusion and powerplays are the tools of the forces of darkness. While truth, hope, compassion, honesty, love and vision are the tools of the forces of light.

Let’s see who will utilise what in the coming time.

As an extra note – it may be useful to be aware that Serge Monast, the news bringer of Project Blue Beam, is a self confessed Christian, so it not that suprising that his thesis is a worried response to the writings of Blavatsky, Bailey and Creme.

But now, following my own Christian conscience, my real and deep love for all my unknown brothers and sisters in America and other parts of the world, I fully accept to give my life it that has to be the case, for the truth, for Jesus Christ, by releasing for the first time ever the four major steps of Blue Beam Project

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This whole subject is a little passion of mine, been researching it steadily for a year. Haven't read the entire thread yet , just wanted to add that according to Creme , at some unspecified time in the future, AFTER Maitreya's declaration, there will be a global disclosure of the ET reality that will include unprecedented UFO presence which will lead, eventually to the "space brothers" as he calls them working in some kind of alliance with mankind. The ETs are separate to the group of beings he calls "Ascended Masters" and he is adamant that there is no such thing as "bad" ETs. The space brothers work alongside the Ascended Masters and the idea is for a NWO, one world government headed by the UN, a unification of world religions that eventually gives way to a singular belief system and also a one world language. All of these aims are marketed by Creme and SI who as many now realize are closely tied TO the UN and espouse the same agenda as the "elite" (or Illuminati as some like to call them)

Somewhere in the Share International database of articles was mention of the year 2013 in conjunction with a UN plan to reveal the reality of ETs, in which case it would logically be soon after this events get very interesting.

So in relation to the talk of Bluebeam, I'd like to suggest there will be no need for a fake display of ET presence when the real thing seems set to occur. Pulling off the Maitreya telepathy event is "perhaps" a blue beam thing and perhaps NOT as Creme insists a huge group of beings called "Ascended Masters" are to work visibly amongst humanity . So the Day of Declaration has to be followed up by the physical presence of these beings. Maitreya is to head the cast, followed a few months later (according to Creme) by "Master Jesus" as they call him. Then the UN disclosure followed by the ET revealing - the skies over earth filled with ships no doubt. So, there is a sequence of events anticipated and marketed by this organization, whose goals mirror those of the PTB and who have close connections to the UN.

Creme expects Maitreya's Day of declaration to occur BEFORE 2012 by the way- this he answers clearly in one of his Q and A sessions. So I would theorize this leaves the 21-12-2012 date for the ET event....? I can't see this date passing by without something significant happening and it is NOT the date that Maitreya is planning to arrive. By revealing themselves at this particular time it fits in well with the talk of 2013 and UN openess about the ET phenomena.

Many of us know the ETs are real, have been around for millenia, and how for the past 50 or so years they have gradually increased their presence to "acclimatise" the masses and of course, to engender trust in readiness for their revealing.

I don't for a minute trust them, nor the "Ascended Masters".

If the ETs are the negative gods of the christian bible then they should be followed a few years later by a separate group who have THEIR own interest in us. Wars between the two factions have been mentioned in many ancient texts. The war is over who gets control of us, of course. The war is "Armageddon" in the bible and it could well take place in our own skies, just like similar conflict (albeit on a lesser scale) was recorded as occuring in the distant past by various ancient texts. Everything that looks set to unfold makes perfect sense of many things the ancient texts talked about only to really appreciate what is going one one has to detach from the idea of this being a war some "Supreme Being" plans to win and instead to see it for what it really is - an imperfect ET species, divided for millenia by conflict but both factions with a vested interest in humanity and Earth.

The time ahead looks set to be fascinating, enthralling, and gut wrenchingly terrifying all at the same time.

[edit on 18/1/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Jesus warned of this when Israel signs a peace treaty with the false Messiah...Israel all ready has the plans to build a new Temple.So this may come through Israel and part of a One World order of government through these projects like Project BlueBeam and other technology advances and the introduction of one world currency.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Hi, I was not aware of the Maitreya/UN disclosure of ETs. I personally do not believe that ETs are currently visiting us/playing a major role, and actually believe that UFOs are government/earthly crafts of some sort.

Interestingly, Project Blue Beam also speaks of this:

The first is the 'space show.' Where does the space show come from? The space show, the holographic images will be used in a simulation of the ending during which all nations will be shown scenes that will be the fulfillment of that which they desire to verify the prophecies and adversary events.

These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and "flying saucers" sightings.

[...]

Universal Supernatural Manifestations via Electronics
The fourth step concerns the universal supernatural manifestation with electronic means. It contains three different orientations.

One is to make mankind believe that an alien (off-world) invasion is about to occur at every major city on earth in order to provoke each major nation to use its nuclear weapons in order to strike back. This way, the United Nations Court will require that all those nations which launched nuclear weapons to disarm when the invasion is shown to have been false. And how will the United Nations know that the invasion was false? They will have staged it, of course.

www.educate-yourself.org...

[edit on 18-1-2010 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thank you OP for creating this thread, it pretty much sums up all the previous ideas I have had myself, I too saw the link between Share International and Project Bluebeam. It is good to see that there are others of likemind who can connect the dots and see things that I do believe will come to fruition in the near future.

I look forward to contributing to this thread.

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xfiler

Perhaps this is the lure though - to make it appear as if it is Maitreya against the corrupt systems of the world. In this way many people will put their trust in the movement and the beings associated with it, as suddenly all the answers to the world's ills appear imminent .

Although there will be a natural resistence from some of those in power, it is also possible that right at the TOP of the "pyramid of power" those movers and shakers of world events are in complete allegiance to the plan because they are serving THEIR masters and likely believe they will be granted some special station and perhaps even special abilities once things settle down and establishment of the ET new world order beings to shape up.

If there are humans who have been in the know about this age old plan, then part of the strategy to help it unfold would be to engender great distrust from the masses where the people and systems of power on this planet are concerned. When you have a humanity that greatly resents their politicians, there governments and all sorts of other systems it is the perfect foundation for control by the entitities that look set to arrive on earth.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

I do believe that it was said when the 12 tribes of Israel are united then Jesus shall return.

I'm not a christian but I do see some merits that are written in the bible, core truths as it were.

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Thanks! And I will look forward to your contributions! any new info helps.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I have researched many of the things that you have already brought up on here and hopefully I will have new things to contribute. I've been reading a lot of H.P Blavlatsky, A. Bailey and also doing some research into Aleister Crowley and the O.T.O

My thought is if Project Bluebeam was to be implemented would they need various Ionespheric Heaters, such as HAARP and EISCAT etc, around the world to reach all the people?

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Interestingly I think in the Islamic end time prophecy, the Al Aqsa mosque is to face destruction. The Al Aqsa mosque is the one built on the Temple Mount, which is where the Jews want to build their temple. There has been a lot of excavation in and near that site by Israeli archaeologists, although the land and Mosque itself is under control of the Palestinian Waqf.

There is much speculation among the Muslim community that the Israelis are secretly trying to destroy the Al Aqsa Mosque [so that they could build their temple].

Check out this video, point of interest is starting in 2:33, but the whole video is pretty interesting. Before this point it deals with the Temple of Solomon and magic, which many are already familiar with.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Yes, I also believe the Norway Spiral to be caused by one of these facilities, and is just a show of what's to come. I think it both serves as fulfilling Creme's "prophecy" as well as to test public reaction to such a phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more, there was one in China a few days ago aswell.

It's my opinion also that the stephenville lights was also another HAARP tryout, does anyone know if there is an installation near Stephenville that could of created this?

Most people laugh at the idea of HAARP and the theories that go along with it, mainly the theories on "mind control", but if these people who mock it had any true scientific grounding and knew about the principals involved they wouldn't mock it so easily! Yes RF, LF, VHF, UHF and VLF frequencies can sync up with the human mind, this has been proven... I remember one experiment dubbed "the god effect" where high frequencies interacted with the subjects brains and gave them quite a few effects!

Resentedhalo08.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Resentedhalo08]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Well we can all believe what we want to believe, but the fact is that myriad ancient texts describe beings flying about in craft, awesome weapons, etc and the gods were always associated with these crafts and activities. The Indian epics are positively riddled with this kind of stuff. There is plenty of evidence to suggest man has LONG been in the presence of ETs.

The whole SI agenda will fall flat on its face , achieving none of its aims, if real beings from real crafts with real powers fail to materialize as Creme states they will, sometimes after the Ascended Masters present themselves to the world. Call them fallen angels, extraterrestrials or demons, countless cultures around the world have documented them in connection with sky craft and super powers.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

True I do agree that the ancient texts could possibly be referring to aliens. However there is just not really enough evidence. In fact in the occult understanding of most of the ancient gods, they are merely symbols and allegories for deeper universal truths for the initiate to understand.

The reason that I am skeptical of ETs visiting today, is that even though there is a ton of evidence for UFOs, there is none whatsoever regarding ETs piloting them.

Basically, what I am saying is that I am not exactly sure where I stand on this issue as of yet..

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
PS)

From Creme when asked if Steven Greer would succeed in his efforts to get disclosure :

"The governments will only act when they are forced to do it. When Maitreya is known openly. Maitreya is the World Teacher, the head of our own planetary Hierarchy, Who are beginning to return to the everyday world. When They are known, when Maitreya is known, He will be asked questions like I am being asked now, and the truth of the relationship between this planet and the other planets will become known. Then the people from other planets will land and the reality of their existence will be known."

link to FAQ where this quote appears

And on the 2013 UN disclosure topic:

United Nations debate UFO policy

Following an interview with French aviation expert Gilles Lorant on French radio station Ici et Maintenant, his account was published on various websites of a series of United Nations meetings to discuss the UFO phenomenon.
According to Lorant’s information, approximately 40 representatives of 28 UN member nations attended a series of secret meetings from 12-14 February 2008 at the New York headquarters to discuss issues of security and public information, in light of increasing UFO sightings in recent years.
Lorant is an attaché to the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (National Center for Scientific Research), a government-funded research organization under the authority of France’s Ministry of Research. He is also a member of the Institute of Advanced Studies for National Defense and was invited to attend the UN meetings in a professional capacity.
According to Lorant, the meetings were convened at the request of nation states concerned about the impact of increased UFO sightings. Their main focus was to co-ordinate international policy regarding the phenomenon; 2009 was agreed on as the year when an official policy of “openness” to extraterrestrial craft sightings would replace the denial and debunking policy pursued since the early 1950s. However, this policy shift would be dependent on certain global conditions being met: a state of “peace and stability” in the G8 nations; developing countries committed to “liberal democratic conditions”; and a continuation of UFO sightings at current levels.
A major concern was that “adverse” public reaction could have a serious negative impact on the US economy and lead to further economic crises and recession throughout the world. A confidential report discussed in the meetings had been prepared by the US Air Force and a branch of the National Guard at the request of three US senators, whose comments were included, and who it seems were also at the meetings. The date of official public disclosure was given as 2013, or at such time as extraterrestrial presence was considered unambiguous. A report of the meetings is expected to be issued from the United Nations at the end of March 2008 to member nations who did not attend the meetings.

article from SI

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Interesting.. I guess all we can do now is wait and see. What will 2013 hold? Disclosure, false second coming, new age religion, nothing? Hopefully nothing.. haha.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
When asked about the Day of Declaration and Aquarian age...

Which date I expect is arrived at from the Mayan Calendar which ends in 2012. -Creme

I think he's trying to hint that 2012 is about Maitreya revealing himself fully. Here comes the tribulation period.. gah what fun we're all going to have on Earth.

Maitreya Steps Forward Video

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Yes, I think you a right, but 21-12 is not the date. They must be saving that for something else - Master Jesus or the ETs for example.
Then we perhaps have an alien war to contend with as all the ancient texts speak of the gods warring with the "demons" in the past with a general expectation of a final conflict in the "end" days. That's supposing the "other side" have not already been wiped out though, I mean the texts were written a long time ago..............

However, given the elite seem to have a timeline (google 2009-2016 Illuminati timeline) I would guess the "other side" are expected for the final showdown in 2016 with 21-12 being the midpoint of the countdown , which just happens to tie in nicely with biblical "prophecy". The elite and the "demon " or Ets as I prefer to call them are likely anticipating success will be theirs, paving the way for the true beginning of their NWO in 2016

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Date: Sunday 24 January 2010
Time: 6pm GMT (12pm CST)
Station: BlogTalk Radio
Show and Host: "2012 A New Age" with Jay Hill
Internet Streaming: www.blogtalkradio.com
Length: 60-70 minutes
Note: The interview will be live and there will be call-ins.
It will be available on-demand after the initial broadcast.

www.share-international.org...

I think this will be interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join