It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share International, the Anti-Christ and Project Bluebeam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

--Edit to note: by "the 'star'" they are talking about the Norway Spiral.

Actually the star they are talking about caused the spiral and are four UFOs piloted by the fallen angels posing as "Wisdom Masters." They've been there over a year.

Where did you get this information from? Please provide. I am curious.

However, if you check my share international china norway spiral thread, I posted a video from 1988 that shows the same phenomenon over China. This phenomenon occurred over five days night.

Can the fallen angels theory explain that? I still contend that it is probably EISCAT.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Very Good Research Buddy

Until I have never heard of the Maitreya.
However, I have no worries for the future, but there IS going to be struggles and tribulations. Even if you are not raptured, if you don't fall for the illusion than you should be saved when Christ returns.

Bible says: rapture, antichrist, second coming.

In the power of God, why would he allow someone who does not belong in evil to be captured eternally in evil.

For everyone who is awakened, please understand that everything will be all right in the long run. you have to get to the bad to get to the good, history goes in waves.

I'm not trying to sound religious here but that is the high matter.

To bad ATS has a code of conduct that you can't say certain things that I believe would be enlightening to the individuals here.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuatha Dé Danann
Well this is what the dude looks like.

According to Share International, that is the Maitreya appearing as the Christ, and that he has many forms and is not necessarily what he looks like.. Yeah sketch.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

Great thread, s+f for all of the information you've compiled here! Although I've been following the various Bluebeam related info and threads for quite some time, you've made some great connections between the different people and events. Unlike some Bluebeam threads, I agree almost 100% with what you're saying based on my own understanding.

I've added both you and "On the Edge" as friends, as I can see that we all share some similar theories on Bluebeam. And we all seem to see this as not only a religious event, but also an event which will lead to people entering a worldwide control grid through some form of tracking. As well as an attempt to install a global government and currency.

As I think back to modern, major events which transformed the world (9/11 being one of the most prominent), I can see a blueprint for deception. If people are exposed to something emotional and awe-inspiring, particularly with their own eyes, they have a strong reaction which can cloud judgement and common sense. For those saying that Bluebeam will not affect them, I must disagree. Even for those of us who are aware of Bluebeam's potential, the show will no doubt make us believe that some grand event is REALLY happening. I feel that the event will be so believable that many skeptics will have no choice but to embrace what they are viewing as "reality".

The Bluebeam event has been in the planning for thousands of years. Even when the technology was mere science fiction, TPTB were planning a Great Deception to use against humanity. They've kept a LOT of technology VERY secret from the time that they mastered it. Many people who think Bluebeam is a ridiculous conspiracy theory are willing to admit that top secret technology exists, and has been studied on bases such as Area 51. These same skeptics will concede that the various technologies we hear about now, actually came into existence at least 40 years ago. And yet we should all trust that the government agencies running black-ops (which are given billions of dollars annually, globally) will share the technology with us someday, no strings attached?

italkyoulisten and On the Edge, I hope to continue discussing these matters with you, and kudos on your contributions to this excellent thread so far!

P.S. Did anyone see the thread regarding the UFO sighting/spiral over China these past few days? Did you guys see the 2008 video from China of the "Earthquake Lights"? If you're unfamiliar with these, I suggest looking into them. I suspect HAARP-like technology. Perhaps tests are being conducted with these and similar events as a way to gauge people's reactions, and as a dry-run for the various technologies that will be used during Bluebeam.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

I have heard that the great deceiver will come before the true messiah returns.

Ill be interested to see how these events pan out - if they do while we are alive.

Anyone else seen the new rehashed take on "V" that is on australian TV soon?

Talk of a reptilian race that poses as friend whilst eating people and subjugating the populace and putting their own people in places of political power.

Pretty interesting too!

Peace ya'll.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Here's the link for a good ongoing discussion about the event over the skies of China from a few days ago. Bluebeam is being discussed, and some of you may be interested to read what's being said right now:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW, I find talk of a Rapture to be of interest. Do you guys think that people will be raptured because of something said in religious text? I've read what the Bible says, and I'm not convinced that the Rapture will happen prior to the anti-Christ's arrival. But I guess even if they wanted to replicate a "rapture" they could design technology for that purpose. What do you guys think?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Warrior of Light

Thank you! For a while I felt that I was alone in this belief. I have also added you as a friend.

About what you are saying about thousands of years, could you explain that?

I am under the contention that "magic" is actually properties of magnetic and electrical phenomena, both being interrelated and somehow connected to "other dimensions," both being able to influence the minds of people, and both being able to cause "action at a distance." These properties can be controlled by machines, but I am also under the belief that people can also harness these powers somehow. I got this from reading Blavatsky and studying Tesla among others. All occult texts point to somehow being able to manipulate the forces, and speak of these other dimensions [one of them is sometimes called the Astral Plane], usually through ritual [see Eliphas Levi's Transcendental Magic, its Doctrine and Ritual]. From my understanding, science has been "rediscovering" these properties, but the elites who are versed in the occult have been familiar with these properties for quite a while.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is a plausible theory, and fits nicely into current events and technologies. Further, it's just the thing that a bunch of Satan worshiping world leaders would do.
I see many here that don't believe in a god, the God, or some form of spiritual being. They say that they couldn't or wouldn't be swayed by lights and images. How about free sex, or money and wealth, anything of this world? It's not that you believe, just that you go along or worship the system...ie Satan.
This was the problem faced by the Hebrews in Jerusalem, even Soloman... not that they believed in other gods, but that they followed other gods. What's the price you charge to follow the world religion? Further, if you refused to follow, how would you resist? More so, if you don't believe in God or Jesus and see all of these things coming to pass as described in Biblical prophecy, would you start to believe?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Based on my studys, Christians will be here for the Tribulation, at least a goodly portion of it. How can the Saints be persecuted and blood flow as from the winepress if we're gone? Further, Paul writes, I believe in Thesselonians that Jesus will not return until there be a great falling away and that the man of sin be revealed.
Paul writes further that Christ will return at the last trump, the last trump comes only after the 7 seals and the first 6 trumps...at the 7th or last trump. If you read all of the things coming prior to the last trump, it gets really bad. Unfortunately, many Christians see the Rapture as a "get out of jail free"card.
Lastly, if you read what Jesus said in Matthew 24 and Mark 13, the sequence leaves no dought. Wars and rumours of war, plagues and pestilence, starvation, and death, a great falling away...these also correspond to the 4 horsemen of the apocolypse in Revelation to John; and then...THEN, shall you see the Son of Man coming like a theif in the night, as a bolt of lightening from east to the west.
HERE IS THE KEY.... at His coming WE SHALL BE CHANGED in the twinkling of an eye. So, if you can pinch yourself and it hurts, he ain't Christ.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I got the information from personal experience with the "stars" in the skies (being an astronomy enthusiast) and from the Share International site. In fact I thought Creme was a liar trying to make money until I actually saw the "star." We're in a whole new ballpark folks. He's already been on TV. It's going to be a major network show, something like Larry King or something similar, because CNN seems to really promote Maitreya ALOT. I'm still trying to find it. I've been on this over a year now, and I must say Maitreya's name even comes out to 666 in many languages. This is the guy, and he's not what he will claim to be. Also, he has supernatural powers (appearing and disappearing at will, miracles) but since the Anti-Christ could in no way be omniscient or anything Blue Beam will help him achieve his Day of Declaration.

One of my posts from another thread:

All I will say is that when John the Baptist came many thought he was the Christ and he was not. Obama comes and people think he is the Messiah or Anti-Christ but he is just a forerunner to the evil that will come with Maitreya, the World Teacher and all the false spiritual leaders and fallen angels, Nephilim, and UFO occupants that will be with him. The false prophet will probably be similar in appearance to the popular image to Jesus since he is described as looking like a lamb but speaking like a dragon. So he looks like the popular image of Christ but is allied to Satan and deceiving. Maitreya will give a Day of Declaration in the next few years where his face will appear on every television screen on every channel, every radio station, perhaps even the skies, and he will not speak. His thoughts his ideas will emanate from him and he will speak to humanity as a whole (billions) telepathically. For 25 minutes or so this will happen with glimpses of a golden Atlantis type civilization in your mind and a brilliant fallen angel architecture and call the world to unite as one world. The fallen angels call this day the Day of Days. Pretty enticing for those who are unaware. At the same time thousands of miracle healings will take place throughout the world convincing people that Christ has returned and with aliens and "wise men" of other faiths. Look up Project Blue Beam and ELF waves and HAARP. The Anti-Christ IS NOT OMNIPRESENT so he will need this technology to help him along. He may have supernatural powers and abilities but he cannot do this by himself. TPTB are planning his arrival with the help of Blue Beam. He may have Nephilim or fallen angel DNA but is NOT omni anything but annoying. Be prepared for things beyond your imagination. The sky will be used as a movie screen for these events but there will be REAL LANDINGS of fallen ones and Nephilm in the near future. Maitreya is the Anti-Christ and his name equates to 666 in MANY LANGUAGES. I am only saying what I know to be true. Currenty at night there are four stars visible heralding his emergence like the Star of Bethlehem which are really fallen angel craft (UFOS.) Many commercials have aired about Maitreya. Believe him not. 2012 is an important year but the end is not in one day or a year. It's SEVEN years of trials and Tribulation. 2012 is simply a marker. When he arrives life will change forever. But know that Yahushua Christ's return draws nigh and that if you survive the things I know are coming, you will be a spectator to the most amazing and terrifying events in human history. May the Lord be with you and take you out of today's false religious system.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Will Jesus return after the 1000 years of peace by Maiytreya.

What I find compelling about Hopi prophecy states that a Blue Star Katchina will appear and dance for the children in the village center and remove his mask unveiling who he is. Following the Blue Star is the Red Star Katchina... the purifier. He apparently is not as sweet or nice as the Blue Star. So long as the Blue Star ushers in the Red Star there is hope for humanity and the Earth. God forbid the Red Star show first according to grandfather Martin Geshweseoma.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ok you guys have put up some very interesting stuff. However, I am kind of drunk now [about to go out to a party with some friends] and its getting kind of hard to read and formulate responses... haha.. I'll be back later tonight [maybe in like 4-5 hours?] or tomorrow and I will try my best to respond to your posts.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten

Thank you! For a while I felt that I was alone in this belief. I have also added you as a friend.

About what you are saying about thousands of years, could you explain that?

I am under the contention that "magic" is actually properties of magnetic and electrical phenomena, both being interrelated and somehow connected to "other dimensions," both being able to influence the minds of people, and both being able to cause "action at a distance." These properties can be controlled by machines, but I am also under the belief that people can also harness these powers somehow. I got this from reading Blavatsky and studying Tesla among others. All occult texts point to somehow being able to manipulate the forces, and speak of these other dimensions [one of them is sometimes called the Astral Plane], usually through ritual [see Eliphas Levi's Transcendental Magic, its Doctrine and Ritual]. From my understanding, science has been "rediscovering" these properties, but the elites who are versed in the occult have been familiar with these properties for quite a while.

I fully agree with the theory presented in this quote. And really, this is what I meant by "thousands of years". I too have read the writings of occult thinkers, and am somewhat familiar with the science of Tesla, and his story. Although, admittedly, I don't think I am as informed on these subjects as others, such as yourself.

I believe that occult thinkers have passed down information for thousands of years; and that at various points these occult shamans have communicated with entities from another dimension. I know that some will think me crazy, and I too thought theories such as these were ridiculous, science fiction BS only 3 years ago. I could go into more depth, and put forth my own theories and opinions regarding these topics, but I will save that for another thread, or another conversation.

The discovery of other dimensions sounds bat s--- crazy when one first hears about it. However, you mentioned the "Astral Plane", and for me, this is an important piece of information. If the same amount of resources (time and money) was poured into studying the possibility of other dimensions, as the Military Industrial Complex has received to study weapons technology, I believe that we could have a better understanding of dimensions, black holes, and theories like String Theory. If science was applied to these fields with some real effort, I believe new discoveries would be made. Just like science has done in other areas.

I have read a lot, and listened even more, and I now believe that what our ancestors once understood has been covered-up and hijacked by the secret societies that foster occult and paranormal studies. The existence of other dimensions or "planes" (or "strings") would revolutionize the way people think. And this is why I believe information has been kept secret for thousands of years, to today when more is understood than ever before. It all comes down to one thing: CONTROL. If you control what people know, you control the populace in every way imaginable. The less people know, the more you can use what you know to control them. Secret societies knew this, and they have kept their secrets hidden.

And I'm not referring to the Freemansons here, I don't believe that these people have even a shred of the information that the OTO, for example holds. Perhaps the most "enlightened" Freemasons may be introduced to some information, but not as much as the OTO Illuminati.

IMO, energy (magnetic and electrical forces) has existed since the beginning of time. It is central to the human experience in this dimension. It is "energy" which creates and allows many of the phenomena witnessed by the civilizations of Earth. The secret societies know this.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone

Based on my studys, Christians will be here for the Tribulation, at least a goodly portion of it. How can the Saints be persecuted and blood flow as from the winepress if we're gone? Further, Paul writes, I believe in Thesselonians that Jesus will not return until there be a great falling away and that the man of sin be revealed.
Paul writes further that Christ will return at the last trump, the last trump comes only after the 7 seals and the first 6 trumps...at the 7th or last trump. If you read all of the things coming prior to the last trump, it gets really bad. Unfortunately, many Christians see the Rapture as a "get out of jail free"card.
Lastly, if you read what Jesus said in Matthew 24 and Mark 13, the sequence leaves no dought. Wars and rumours of war, plagues and pestilence, starvation, and death, a great falling away...these also correspond to the 4 horsemen of the apocolypse in Revelation to John; and then...THEN, shall you see the Son of Man coming like a theif in the night, as a bolt of lightening from east to the west.
HERE IS THE KEY.... at His coming WE SHALL BE CHANGED in the twinkling of an eye. So, if you can pinch yourself and it hurts, he ain't Christ.

Well said. Personally, I couldn't agree more.

You said: "Unfortunately, many Christians see the Rapture as a 'get out of jail free' card."

Exactly. And I worry that many will be deceived into believing the anti-Christ is in fact Jesus when they aren't Raptured. At that point, many could buy into the false messiah's message, and thus be deceived.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Ok you guys have put up some very interesting stuff. However, I am kind of drunk now [about to go out to a party with some friends] and its getting kind of hard to read and formulate responses... haha.. I'll be back later tonight [maybe in like 4-5 hours?] or tomorrow and I will try my best to respond to your posts.

I would love to continue this conversation with you again at some point. Hopefully you'll get a chance to read what I said when you have some time, and we can talk some more. Have a good night!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
New Age Leader?

Do you even know what New Age is?

Spirituality is Oneness - - - other then the Creator - who is the same for everyone - - - you are your own god - - - there is no leader.

My misinformed friend,

Allow me to first quote myself from an earlier post to show that yes, I know what the New Age is:

From my response to Templar Knight:

In fact, if by "we have demi God ourselves" you mean that man is god, then you have already fallen for the Luciferian doctrine, which states in a nutshell that man through Lucifer, the INTELLECT, will one day become god. The New Age Religion will also tell you that man is god. You see, we are not "god" but merely a physical manifestation of the universal and all permeating consciousness.

Secondly, people are retarded. They will always seek a leader. Just think about how big of a following Acharya S has, and she is full of sh--.

I am not misinformed - I simply don't agree with you.

To each their own. Since you & I have both chosen what we believe - there is no point in debate.

I do know I have had experiences and visitations since birth that I base my belief on.

You base yours on man's writings.

I have no idea who Acharya S is.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Annee]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuatha Dé Danann
Well this is what the dude looks like.

I seriously think they would be hard pressed and over reaching if they ever thought that first world people would ever look at that guy as the second coming.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Agreed, in that photo he doesn't look like someone the Western world would embrace as their messiah. However, Share International says that Maitreya has many forms. As Share International's website says:

"He speaks to them in their own language and many healings take place during the process. He does not say: “I am Maitreya”; “I am the Christ”; or “I am the Imam Mahdi,” he just appears, out of the blue but in a form which they will recognize ― as he did in Nairobi in Kenya, on 11 June 1988" (Which is the way he appears in the photograph you commented on.)

They've also said that Maitreya "has given His first interview on American television. Millions have heard Him speak both on TV and the internet." So his appearance would be made to be more suitable for this particular audience, I suppose.

But I do wonder whether his appearance would actually prevent people from seeing him as the second coming once he does something "miraculous." In other words, I think the majority of people in the Western world would embrace him even if he looked like Osama bin Laden, just as long as Maitreya was performing "miracles" and getting into a UFO. As long as people are in a state of awe over the things they are seeing, their minds are very receptive to being controlled.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This is the strangest picture I've seen of this guy. Pretty evil looking if you ask me!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
New Age Leader?

Do you even know what New Age is?

Spirituality is Oneness - - - other then the Creator - who is the same for everyone - - - you are your own god - - - there is no leader.

This is exactly what the main idea of the New World Order's religion will be. It's also the oldest lie in the history of mankind. Satan convinced people that that they didn't have to listen to God, because they could become gods themselves.

If you fall for this or already believe it, you will invariably take the mark of the beast and then there's no turning back.

Don't believe the biggest lie of all time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join