It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share International, the Anti-Christ and Project Bluebeam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten
The way I see it is that if it is true, then it is worldwide deception.. that is why I feel that people must be informed, because deception can only occur if people are not informed. Manipulation is always based upon lack of knowledge. One is manipulated by someone else because the manipulator holds some facet of knowledge that is lacked by the manipulated.

We the people shall not be defeated so easily. A big part of the plan is that people fall for their tricks.

We, the people, have fallen for virtually all or 'their' tricks and lies to date. Why would this be any different? I honestly don't think that an endeavor to educate the people will suffice either. Nine out of ten people just don't care or are too remedial to understand. It's as simple as that.

Think about this: The fact that people need to be informed is indicative of the fact that they will not be receptive to being informed.

For crying out loud, if, in the first place, you have to tell any given individual that 911, the banker bailouts, America's foreign occupations, carbon taxation and vaccines are all corrupt then no amount of explanation or information will persuade them to the truth.

Conspiracy theory documentaries like Loose Change and Zeitgeist will probably only reach one in ten of it's audience in any significant way and the audience itself is but a subsection of the overall populace. It's too small a dividend.

I know I'm being negative but I just need to vent.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by rexusdiablos]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

In theoretical terms, you're presupposing that you won't think or react exactly as they want you to i.e. mind control.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
If this Miatreya steps forward what can he possiblilly say to make a skeptic a believer?

Well first of all he's supposed to speak telepathically to every person in the world at the same time in their own language. I think that will convince a lot of people. Also, he is supposed to perform "miracles."

Secondly, you are underestimating esoteric occult philosophy. Read up on it, in a book, preferably one written in the late 19th, early 20th century, not on the internet or someone's blog. The newer books tend to be watered down and is generally basically promoting the New Age Religion. Authors to look for include HP Blavatsky, Manly P Hall, Albert Pike, Eliphas Levi, just to get you started. It will BLOW YOUR MIND AWAY. It will provide for you a deeper understanding of the world than you can imagine. I started reading occult philosophy back in high school starting with Manly P Hall.. and lets just say it really changed my perspective on things after that.

The "telepathic communication" and "miracles" would convert the sheep, which accounts for most of the world. Many of the intellectuals will be converted by the philosophy.

Also the Maitreya is supposed to save the world from

war, fear and famine

I hope none of this happens though! Supposedly Maitreya has already stepped forth for the first time and was interviewed on American television, according to Share International as of 1/14/10, which was yesterday. I am currently trying to find a video of this.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
So this would be doomed to failure as so many people are "outing" as agnostics or aetheists as we have demi God ourselves. ......

Sorry, but by the very definition of agnostic ...
[ag-nos-tik] –noun
1. a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.

2. a person who denies or doubts the possibility of ultimate knowledge in some area of study.

If one is agnostic, and there is proof positive (in their eyes at least) in front of them ie telepathic messages, visions in the sky etc etc, then they would most likely be swayed to belief.

The same for an athiest, who doesn't believe, then is suddenly shown otherwise.

In my personal opinion, only the educated & wary would be safe from the persuasion, however, even then some would make mistakes and those that didn't and chose against it, would be doomed to a life of hardship in every respect.

Any way you look at it, it is going to suck. (sorry no other polite word for it)

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
reply to post by spirit777child

In theoretical terms, you're presupposing that you won't think or react exactly as they want you to i.e. mind control.

Mind control is a debatable subject and i take the side of the skeptic saying that it does not work.

projecting voices into your head?

Would you not simply be aware and choose not to listen any longer?

I dont really know how many forms of manipulation there are out there we dont know about. MK Ultra has been going a while now and im sure they have a trick or two.

I just dont think any of it matters.

Maitreya will be crucifed before he begins.

maybe thats what it will take so the masses pity him...

who knows?

spirit

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Supposedly Maitreya has already stepped forth for the first time and was interviewed on American television, according to Share International as of 1/14/10, which was yesterday. I am currently trying to find a video of this.

Please PM me if you stumble across anything. I can't find anything myself.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I will. I am sure it will turn up soon, because it was only announced yesterday that he had supposedly spoke. This is what it says on the Share International website. I have posted it in an earlier post, but I will put it here too for convenience.

Maitreya steps forward
The way prepared by His Herald the ‘star’, Maitreya, the World Teacher, has given His first interview on American television. Millions have heard Him speak both on TV and the internet.

His open mission has begun.

He was introduced not as Maitreya, the World Teacher and Head of our Spiritual Hierarchy, but simply as a man, one of us. In this way He “ensures that men follow and support Him for the truth and sanity of His ideas rather than for His status”.

He spoke earnestly of the need for peace, achievable only through the creation of justice and the sharing of the world’s resources.

This is the first of many such interviews which will be given in the USA, Japan, Europe and elsewhere, bringing His message of hope to the world.

| Benjamin Creme

14 January 2010 |

www.share-international.org...

True or not, they are making some bold claims about what's to come.

--Edit to note: by "the 'star'" they are talking about the Norway Spiral.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Mind control is a debatable subject and i take the side of the skeptic saying that it does not work.

I think you're underestimating how susceptible our minds might be to manipulation. Our thought are but a series of electrobiochemical processes.

Truth serums like sodium amytal aren't the best example because they can't be administered remotely and usually stimulate a hybrid monologue of truth and fiction.

I've seen a video before in which parts of a womans brain were literally being touched by a surgeon. Depending on the part of the brain that was touched she saw colors and recounted childhood melodies. It's as if they were using her physical brain as a keyboard. Now, that's a scary premise in the context of HAARP, radio frequencies and how they affect the mind without out us even knowing.

I think you're overlooking the fact that you could be none the wiser to the manipulation. You'd be of the belief that your conclusions are your own, in which case, they wouldn't be.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

Bad start:

The Maitreya is, according to Buddhist texts, the next Buddha.

Just tell me WHAT Buddhist text, claims that Maitreya is the next Buddha???? First off: "Buddha" NEVER was and NEVER will be ONE PERSON. "Buddha" is a HUMAN CONDITION acquired after several mind/body disciplines. This word means "enlightened", "self-realized", referring to any person that reached a life transcending condition, beyond the worldly desires of the ego. Siddharta Gautama was the most celebrated "Buddha" 'cos he abandoned a life of wealthy nobleman, to devote himself to his self-realization and summarize the Vedic teachings to the masses, so that any ordinary person could become a "enlightened". I totally agree that there's a massive global dark conspiracy to install the NWO, using fake signs, fake masters, occultism propaganda, mind control, depopulation weapons, etc, etc, etc, but the informations must be carefully filtered to avoid create MORE confusion and misinformation. Once, eras ago, the occult teachings of the ancient Schools of Mysteries, were used to set men free of life traps. But after the Templar knights stole this wisdom to Occident, it was used to evil greedy purposes along the centuries. So here we are... f*cked!! However, we must get the things straightly to, as said before, avoid more misinformation.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by On the Edge

Ok I just checked the Share International site, and there is a new update:

Maitreya steps forward

The way prepared by His Herald the ‘star’, Maitreya, the World Teacher, has given His first interview on American television. Millions have heard Him speak both on TV and the internet.

His open mission has begun.

He was introduced not as Maitreya, the World Teacher and Head of our Spiritual Hierarchy, but simply as a man, one of us. In this way He “ensures that men follow and support Him for the truth and sanity of His ideas rather than His status”.

He spoke earnestly of the need for peace, achievable only through the creation of justice and the sharing of the world’s resources.

This is the first of many such interviews which will be given in the USA, Japan, Europe and elsewhere, bringing His message of hope to the world.

| Benjamin Creme

14 January 2010 |

www.share-international.org...

CREEPY. I need to find a video of this. This also ties back into the Norway Spiral phenomenon, which in my other thread Share International, China and the Norway Spiral I proved that it is NOT caused by the so called Maitreya because it has already happened before in China 1988, for FIVE CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS. Therefore the Maitreya must be false!

They have there own YouTube channel. The reason there is no video of the speech on television given by the Maitreya is because it never happened. It is a twisted cultish fantasy from a flakey old man, just like 'Doe' from Heavens Gate.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I think you are confusing Buddha with Nirvana/enlightenment. Nirvana is the condition, and the Buddha is one who has reached the condition. The next Buddha means the next person to attain Nirvana. Just as how Christ means "one who is anointed," Buddha means "one who attained Nirvana."

Maitreya (Sanskrit), Metteyya (Pāli), or Jampa (Tibetan), is a future Buddha of this world in Buddhist eschatology. In some Buddhist literature, such as the Amitabha Sutra and the Lotus Sutra, he is referred to as Ajita Bodhisattva.

Maitreya is a bodhisattva who in the Buddhist tradition is to appear on Earth, achieve complete enlightenment, and teach the pure dharma. According to scriptures, Maitreya will be a successor of the historic Śākyamuni Buddha, the founder of Buddhism. The prophecy of the arrival of Maitreya is found in the canonical literature of all Buddhist sects (Theravāda, Mahāyāna, Vajrayāna) and is accepted by most Buddhists as a statement about an actual event that will take place in the distant future.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

I think you're underestimating how susceptible our minds might be to manipulation. Our thought are but a series of electrobiochemical processes.

Truth serums like sodium amytal aren't the best example because they can't be administered remotely and usually stimulate a hybrid monologue of truth and fiction.

I've seen a video before in which parts of a womans brain were literally being touched by a surgeon. Depending on the part of the brain that was touched she saw colors and recounted childhood melodies. It's as if they were using her physical brain as a keyboard. Now, that's a scary premise in the context of HAARP, radio frequencies and how they affect the mind without out us even knowing.

I think you're overlooking the fact that you could be none the wiser to the manipulation. You'd be of the belief that your conclusions are your own, in which case, they wouldn't be.

I think if mind control was as powerful as some make it out to be they wouldnt need to use PBB or a messiah they would simple flick a switch and control us.

I just dont bye that they can control me. I have free will they cant touch that.

spirit

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Interesting thread, I think we will see more and more research by ATS into this scenario, because it is quickly coming to fruition.

I think the truth does lie in this area, however I do have a couple points I would like to raise.

1. What does this 'New World Religion' consist of exactly? If it is a philosophy of oneness and has aspects similar to Blavatsky's work, then is this necessarily bad?

2. I understand that the people in control are not necessarily the ones we want responsible for bringing around this 'truth age'.

3. Why is it bad to suggest that man is god, or able to achieve the status of 'godlike'? In a fractal view of the universe, this is a very real possibility of a new paradigm.

4. Lucifer is the symbol of Venus, if I am not mistaken, and is considered so by Blavatsky. The morning star, and the evening star. It is the symbolic illumination of the above by Venus that is brought down to represent man's illumination through knowledge - and thus becoming closer to man becoming more and more truer to the light of the universe that is 'god'(that can be considered the only true nature of reality).

5. I also suspect that just as there are 'evil' societies with hegelian/end justifies the means philosophies, there are perhaps just as many 'good' societies that believe in alleviating suffering in the now, because their philosophy dictates that the experience of the now is all that exists. (BUDDHISM)

Star and Flag

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

WIKIPEDIA?? You got to be f*cking kiddin' me....

TextMaitreya (Sanskrit), Metteyya (Pāli), or Jampa (Tibetan), is a future Buddha of this world in Buddhist eschatology. In some Buddhist literature, such as the Amitabha Sutra and the Lotus Sutra, he is referred to as Ajita Bodhisattva.

Maitreya is a MYTH, of the supposed leader of Shamballa, an underground kingdom inside of Tibetan mountains, built by ancient extraterrestrial beings. Definitely there are zillions of misinterpretations of ancient Vedas literature. Oh yeah, there are stupidity between monks, too!!! The raw Buddhist doctrine was twisted in many places, obviously as happen with any ancient teaching. The REAL Buddisths aren't searching by a "new age Buddha", they are seeking their own inner masters.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
New Age Leader?

Do you even know what New Age is?

Spirituality is Oneness - - - other then the Creator - who is the same for everyone - - - you are your own god - - - there is no leader.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Please do not just completely dismiss it because it's from wikipedia. It is just the easiest source to pull up. I know that the goal of Buddhism is to personally reach Nirvana. I am not an idiot.

Perhaps the "next Buddha" was a misleading way to put it. He is supposed to be the next Bodhisattva, which is supposedly a spirit that is destined to reach enlightenment, or Buddhahood, and restore faith and teachings to the world. And yes Maitreya is specifically mentioned in the Pali Canon, which was possibly the first written Buddhist text, which is supposed to be the Word of the Buddha.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

reply to post by ucalien

Please do not just completely dismiss it because it's from wikipedia. It is just the easiest source to pull up. I know that the goal of Buddhism is to personally reach Nirvana.

The goal of Buddhism is to alleviate suffering. Hiniyana(lesser vehicle) Buddhism is like what you are describing, and is more like 'self help' to alleviate suffering.

Mahayana(greater vehicle) Buddhism believes that we all, as a society, must try to alleviate suffering together.

edit to add: And I also don't think some guy ranting telepathically will necessarily be considered true to many buddhists. The buddha himself knew the fallability of an individual, and thus taught to only believe something that resonates to oneself. If it sounded like crap what the buddha said, then whatever move on.

However, this situation is still very serious in my mind, because not everyone is buddhist, and not every buddhist is necessarily wise enough to not fall for this event.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by beebs]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

--Edit to note: by "the 'star'" they are talking about the Norway Spiral.

Actually the star they are talking about caused the spiral and are four UFOs piloted by the fallen angels posing as "Wisdom Masters." They've been there over a year.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well this is what the dude looks like.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
New Age Leader?

Do you even know what New Age is?

Spirituality is Oneness - - - other then the Creator - who is the same for everyone - - - you are your own god - - - there is no leader.

My misinformed friend,

Allow me to first quote myself from an earlier post to show that yes, I know what the New Age is:

From my response to Templar Knight:

In fact, if by "we have demi God ourselves" you mean that man is god, then you have already fallen for the Luciferian doctrine, which states in a nutshell that man through Lucifer, the INTELLECT, will one day become god. The New Age Religion will also tell you that man is god. You see, we are not "god" but merely a physical manifestation of the universal and all permeating consciousness.

Secondly, people are retarded. They will always seek a leader. Just think about how big of a following Acharya S has, and she is full of sh--.

Thirdly, I must recite this following quote:

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law

Aleister Crowley, Law of Thelema

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join