It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share International, the Anti-Christ and Project Bluebeam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is to follow up my other thread entitled Share International, China and the Norway Spiral. This writing will provide some background as to why this subject matter is important. I implore you to read the entire thing. Please note that this is NOT a religious thread, I am only presenting FACTS, and by Anti-Christ I basically mean "false Christ". Please bear with me.
--

Part 1: Project Bluebeam

In 1994 a Canadian journalist named Serge Monast produced a document entitled Project Bluebeam describing a plan to take over the world through a False Second Coming. He died of a heart attack after he published the article. Ok I know that sounds crazy, but please stay with me for a second.

Here is the first paragraph of Project Bluebeam. This will serve as sort of an introduction to Project Bluebeam. If you read on, I promise it will get interesting. If you are already familiar with the basics of Project Bluebeam, feel free to skip to Part 2.

NASA's Project Blue Beam
By Serge Monast (1994)

The infamous NASA [National Aeronautics and Space Administration] Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the Antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.

www.educate-yourself.org...

The next part of Project Bluebeam says this:

Engineered Earthquakes & Hoaxed 'Discoveries'
The first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown [re-evaluation] of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up, with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet, of supposedly new discoveries which will finally explain to all people the "error" of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted.

Hmm there have been a lot of large scale earthquakes recently.. not necessarily connected, but interesting. Perhaps it is just coincidence. Please bear with me and read on.
--

Part 2: Share International, Benjamin Creme, Alice Bailey, HP Blavatsky, the Maitreya and Lucifer

Now I must explain about Share International some, so you all can start seeing the connections. Share International is an organization closely associated with the United Nations [is also an NGO] headed by a guy named Benjamin Creme, who is the supposed mouthpiece for the "World Teacher Maitreya." The Maitreya is, according to Buddhist texts, the next Buddha. However, according to the Share International website, this "Maitreya" will fulfill all of the expectations of the world religions, and is to be the Second Coming of Christ, the Imam Mahdi, the Messiah, and so on.

Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Millions now know that the Teacher who fulfills all these expectations is already living among us.

Maitreya, the World Teacher, has not come alone, but with a group of wise Teachers who have long guided humanity from behind the scenes.

www.share-international.org...

On the Benjamin Creme section of the site, it says the following:

Throughout his early years Creme also studied various aspects of esoteric philosophy, in particular the teachings released in the late 1800s through Helena Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society, and more recently through Alice A. Bailey. Although these teachings led him to believe in the existence of the Masters of Wisdom ― a group of perfected individuals who are the custodians of the Divine Plan for this planet ― it nevertheless came as a complete surprise to him when, in 1959, he was contacted by one of the Masters. He was told, among other things, that Maitreya, the World Teacher ― the Master of all the Masters ― would return in about 20 years and that he (Creme) would have a role to play in the event if he chose to accept it.

This connects him directly to HP Blavatsky and Alice Bailey. Alice Bailey is the founder of Lucifer Publishing Company, now known as Lucis Trust, which played a major role in the funding of the United Nations and is today still an NGO of the UN.

On Lucis Trust's own website they say:

in the early 1920’s, when Alice and Foster Bailey were beginning to publish the books published under her name, they named their fledgling publishing company “Lucifer Publishing Company”. By 1925 the name was changed to Lucis Publishing Company and has remained so ever since. Both “Lucifer” and “Lucis” come from the same word root, lucis being the Latin generative case meaning of light. The Baileys' reasons for choosing the original name are not known to us, but we can only surmise that they, like the great teacher H.P. Blavatsky, for whom they had enormous respect, sought to elicit a deeper understanding of the sacrifice made by Lucifer.

www.lucistrust.org...

So this links Creme, Bailey, Blavatsky, the Maitreya, the United Nations and Lucifer all together. Interestingly, HP Blavatsky wrote two amazing books, specifically Isis Unveiled and The Secret Doctrine, both of which written around the 1870s and dealing with modern science [of her time] and occult esoteric philosophy. Her thesis is basically that all of the "discoveries" of modern science of her time were all already known in occult philosophy. In fact, in her books she predicts the modern science of OUR time, for example in Isis Unveiled [published in 1877!!] she writes:

The cosmological theory of numerals which Pythagoras learned from the Egyptian hierophants, is alone able to reconcile the two units, matter and spirit, and cause each to demonstrate the other mathematically.

Isis Unveiled pg. 7
www.sacred-texts.com...

In that one sentence she declared that not only matter and energy are mathematically related, but also that Pythagoras learned this thousands of years ago from the Egyptian Mysteries! When E=MC^2 was discovered decades later by Albert Einstein it changed the face of modern physics/science. This is only one example of MANY! She also disputes some of the scientific beliefs of her time, and is proven right long after her writing as new discoveries were made.

I will write more on Blavatsky in a future installation, if people actually read this thread and want to know more. But for now she will be a loose end because it will take a lot of writing to explain her deeper connections and will distract from the true purpose of this writing. Just know that Blavatsky brings credibility to occult philosophy.. that maybe, just MAYBE it's not all just crazy talk.
--

Part 3 is continued on next post.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Part 3: Project Bluebeam and Share International.

Now first of all it is easy to see a possible connection between the alleged Project Bluebeam agenda and the actual Share International agenda. But just how connected are they? Could it be just a coincidence?

Here is the next section of Project Bluebeam:

The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic 'space show' with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new 'god's' voice will be speaking in all languages.

Ok, sounds like some crazy talk. Now let us look at what Share International has to say:

At the earliest possible moment, Maitreya will demonstrate his true identity. Through a growing public response to his presence, Maitreya will be invited to speak to the entire world via the linked television satellite networks. On this Day of Declaration, we will see his face on television, but he will not actually speak. Instead, each of us will hear his words telepathically in our own language as he simultaneously impresses the minds of all humanity. Even those who are not watching Maitreya on television will have this experience. His energy of love will enter the hearts of all, galvanizing humanity to save the world. At the same time, hundreds of thousands of spontaneous healings will take place throughout the world. In this way we will know that Maitreya is truly the World Teacher for all humanity.

Sounds similar.. but just how similar? Let us read more in the Project Bluebeam document:

The advancement of techniques propel us toward the third step in the Blue Beam Project that goes along with the telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from the very depths of their own soul. Such rays from satellites are fed from the memories of computers that have stored massive data about every human on earth, and their languages. The rays will then interlace with their natural thinking to form what we call diffuse artificial thought.

Now, is this stuff eerie or what?! Now we have Project Bluebeam and the Maitreya directly connected. Oh and what kind of ideas are flooding the media today right now? 2012, end of the world, apocalypse, etc.. The media guides the minds of the masses..

If you recall the introduction on Project Bluebeam, you will remember that there are four steps, and so far I have talked about three. So what is the fourth step? It is the implementation of a new age religion, world government, and world economic system.

But let us see what Project Bluebeam has to say:

A lot of people ask when this is going to happen and how they will accomplish the visions of the Night of a Thousand Stars, and the events that will point to the days when it will begin.

According to the many reports we have received, we believe it will begin with some kind of worldwide economic disaster. Not a complete crash, but enough to allow them to introduce some kind of in-between currency before they introduce their electronic cash to replace all paper or plastic money. The in-between currency will be used to force anyone with savings to spend or turn in their cash because they understand that people who have money and are not dependent upon them might be the very ones who will mount an insurrection against them. If everyone is broke, no one can fund a war of any kind: paper currency will cease to exist. This is one of the first signs.

Hmm, sounds like what is happening now.

I hope this all makes sense and if need be I will clarify. You can find the document for Project Bluebeam here:
--

On a final note, I will leave you with this:

The Maitreya Project

The Maitreya Project is an international organisation, operating since 1990, set up to construct a 152 metre (500 ft) statue of the Maitreya Buddha, in Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh, India, along with education and healthcare facilities for the local population. The design brief for the statue includes a specification for the statue to last for 1,000 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

.. If you are interested, please help contribute to the research!

Another related thread is On the Edge's 2010? The Mahdi/Maitreya/Antichrist-All in One?. I don't personally believe in the 2010 part though, but this huge deception may occur in the next few years. Hopefully I am wrong, but if one is informed they cannot be deceived.

One more related thread:
Beware of Maitreya and Share International: One World Religion Planned

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Well done,my friend! You said it better than I could!

The thing I'm wondering about is that Day of Declaration! I'm going to look into that further!(Is it just his declaration or will it be a day others have to declare something,as well?)

I sure hope we survive any future catastrophes that may arise so that when it happens we will be around to see it! (Creepy as it sounds!)

My faith is in the hopes that true believers waiting for the return of Jesus Christ will not be deceived.

I can say from experience here that even the name "Lucifer" is not regarded by some as synonymous with Satan. All they see is the term "light-bearer" and take that to be a good thing.

2 Corinthians 11:14,"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

The amazing thing to me is that this is planned to be a world-wide event.
It would be wise for people to learn about this now,as there is no telling what circumstances will be at that time. It might be the Maitreya on every television,every computer screen,24 hours a day! Who knows?

It sounds to me like they are going to be using every bit of technology they can muster for this spectacle,and it will be very dangerous,psychologically and spiritually for the unprepared.(See this thread I did on DTV as a Military Weapon!)www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe only in the armour of God(Ephesians 6:10-18)and His promises to see me through.That,and the wisdom He gives me now to be forewarned.

You're correct about this subject having deep roots. This is "the one" the world has been waiting for!(Anyway,that's what "they" say! )

Would love to hear what others think about this,from Christians to Atheists to others in-between!

Maybe we'll just have to keep doing these threads until more people pay attention. This information isn't only free..."It's priceless!"

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I guess this is just one of those things people don't want to talk about until after it happens!

Maybe some people who read this are waiting for the Maitreya and are afraid to admit he may not be all they hoped for. There are people here with no interest in anything even remotely religious,and the Maitreya will state he is a "savior".Some people will doubt it can be pulled off as they plan. It's more of a "Wait and See" situation.

What with Haiti and Health Care and Zombie Moons in the news,it's hard to compete with news of what the future may bring.

I'm betting that at least alot of people have read this though and will file it away for future reference,which is all anyone can do anyway.

Every day has enough problems of it's own!

We're all "on the edge" these days,waiting to see what's coming next...between earthquakes,financial collapse,pandemics,terror attacks,politics,....The world is getting crazier by the minute.

Keep watching! (By the way,when Jesus returns,He won't need television to announce His arrival!)

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I added the following to the OP, under Part 3:

If you recall the introduction on Project Bluebeam, you will remember that there are four steps, and so far I have talked about three. So what is the fourth step? It is the implementation of a new age religion, world government, and world economic system.

But let us see what Project Bluebeam has to say:

A lot of people ask when this is going to happen and how they will accomplish the visions of the Night of a Thousand Stars, and the events that will point to the days when it will begin.

According to the many reports we have received, we believe it will begin with some kind of worldwide economic disaster. Not a complete crash, but enough to allow them to introduce some kind of in-between currency before they introduce their electronic cash to replace all paper or plastic money. The in-between currency will be used to force anyone with savings to spend or turn in their cash because they understand that people who have money and are not dependent upon them might be the very ones who will mount an insurrection against them. If everyone is broke, no one can fund a war of any kind: paper currency will cease to exist. This is one of the first signs.

Hmm, sounds like what is happening now.

Please, please, read through this people! And please comment and help contribute to this ongoing research!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

Well,that's interesting!

I didn't know that was also a part of Project Bluebeam! I knew it was part of "the plan" in general.

I know more can be read about this from what Bill Cooper had to say about MAJESTYTWELVE.(That can be found on the ATS Search.)

Is what you say about the currency available in the links you gave?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yeah all of the Project Bluebeam excerpts are from the same source:

scroll down to where it says "Phasing Out Cash & Independence"

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

That's one of my favorite sites,by the way!

I like what it said before that part,too.(Well,"liked" isn't the right word! But I appreciate the knowledge!)

When it comes to the "embedded chips" part,I guess they'll have to count me out. I wonder if people have been "embedded" without their knowledge for this?(I rather doubt it,because the Bible stated by taking something like that,you are making a choice.) But it is true that even without that,electronic subliminals can and do occur.

How many times have we read here about people who have strange experiences that mimic what this technology is capable of?! Mind Control at it's finest!(Or demonic possession?-Or demonic influence through technology?) It's possible.

Universal Supernatural Manifestations via Electronics

The fourth step concerns the universal supernatural manifestation with electronic means. It contains three different orientations.

One is to make mankind believe that an alien (off-world) invasion is about to occur at every major city on earth in order to provoke each major nation to use its nuclear weapons in order to strike back. This way, the United Nations Court will require that all those nations which launched nuclear weapons to disarm when the invasion is shown to have been false. And how will the United Nations know that the invasion was false? They will have staged it, of course.

The second is to make the Christians believe that the Rapture is going to occur with the supposed divine intervention of an alien (off-world) civilization coming to rescue earthlings from a savage and merciless demon. Its goal will be to dispose of all significant opposition to the implementation of the New World Order in one major stroke, actually within hours of the beginning of the sky show!

The third orientation in the fourth step is a mixture of electronic and supernatural forces. The waves used at that time will allow "supernatural forces" to travel through optical fibers, coaxial cables (TV) electrical and phone lines in order to penetrate to everyone at once through major appliances. Embedded chips will already be in place. The goal of this deals with global Satanic ghosts projected all around the world in order to push all populations to the edge of hysteria and madness, to drown them into a wave of suicide, murder and permanent psychological disorders. After the Night of the Thousand Stars, worldwide populations will be ready for the new messiah to re-establish order and peace at any cost, even at the cost of abdication of freedom. "...

All the more reason to say,"No!" to getting chipped!

Actually,I have a feeling they want all the people out of here beforehand who they think will oppose this transition.(The DHS "domestic terrorist" list comes to mind...I think they will be the ones to perform "the rapture"!)

I don't believe in Pre-Tribulation Rapture.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Ok I just checked the Share International site, and there is a new update:

Maitreya steps forward

The way prepared by His Herald the ‘star’, Maitreya, the World Teacher, has given His first interview on American television. Millions have heard Him speak both on TV and the internet.

His open mission has begun.

He was introduced not as Maitreya, the World Teacher and Head of our Spiritual Hierarchy, but simply as a man, one of us. In this way He “ensures that men follow and support Him for the truth and sanity of His ideas rather than His status”.

He spoke earnestly of the need for peace, achievable only through the creation of justice and the sharing of the world’s resources.

This is the first of many such interviews which will be given in the USA, Japan, Europe and elsewhere, bringing His message of hope to the world.

| Benjamin Creme

14 January 2010 |

CREEPY. I need to find a video of this. This also ties back into the Norway Spiral phenomenon, which in my other thread Share International, China and the Norway Spiral I proved that it is NOT caused by the so called Maitreya because it has already happened before in China 1988, for FIVE CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS. Therefore the Maitreya must be false!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

That makes sense,since so many now would not want to follow any kind of "religious" person. But if they talk about "social justice",...that's something else altogether!(The Pope will back him up on this!)

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Great thread. When I first head of Bluebeam six months ago, I thought, no way is this real. Buuut, it is very plausible the more I read.
That VeilInteractive site is ... scary. Thanks for posting it.

Is the implication of the "rapture", that if one is chipped, then the dissenters are all "turned off" simultaneously via their chip?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Maitreya is definitely real. That's all I ever talk about on ATS is his coming. Everyone expects the Anti-Christ to be a politician but it's a spiritual leader claiming to be every expected savior in one and all religions to one. His day of Declaration should be around the time of the Mayan Prophecy 12-21-2012 because by then every country will finally be on one digital signal.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

I am not so sure about the whole "rapture" idea yet myself.. but this is what Project Bluebeam has to say:

Universal Supernatural Manifestations via Electronics
The fourth step concerns the universal supernatural manifestation with electronic means. It contains three different orientations.

One is to make mankind believe that an alien (off-world) invasion is about to occur at every major city on earth in order to provoke each major nation to use its nuclear weapons in order to strike back. This way, the United Nations Court will require that all those nations which launched nuclear weapons to disarm when the invasion is shown to have been false. And how will the United Nations know that the invasion was false? They will have staged it, of course.

The second is to make the Christians believe that the Rapture is going to occur with the supposed divine intervention of an alien (off-world) civilization coming to rescue earthlings from a savage and merciless demon. Its goal will be to dispose of all significant opposition to the implementation of the New World Order in one major stroke, actually within hours of the beginning of the sky show!

The third orientation in the fourth step is a mixture of electronic and supernatural forces. The waves used at that time will allow "supernatural forces" to travel through optical fibers, coaxial cables (TV) electrical and phone lines in order to penetrate to everyone at once through major appliances. Embedded chips will already be in place. The goal of this deals with global Satanic ghosts projected all around the world in order to push all populations to the edge of hysteria and madness, to drown them into a wave of suicide, murder and permanent psychological disorders. After the Night of the Thousand Stars, worldwide populations will be ready for the new messiah to re-establish order and peace at any cost, even at the cost of abdication of freedom.

It is interesting but so seemingly ludicrous that I don't know what to make of it.. although I used to think the other parts of Project Bluebeam were ludicrous as well. Who knows what will happen? Hopefully not this!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I am not sure how they would pull this off...
...the spiritual guidebook is very clear about what the Second Advent will be like...
...we have been told not to be deceived...
...we have been warned that a false coming will be tried first...
...and this...

Matthew 24:27 "For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Besides any Christ-one (person in unity with the Spirit of Christ) will be told directly anyway...

Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

It might be good but it won't be that good that it will deceive the elect.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I am happy to accept that we are still now reinventing things that could have been known before i.e in Egyptian times.

However, the thorn in the side for project Bluebeam, thought up in 1993 is that in the 21st Cenrurty, all the millions of the aetheists and agnostics around the world have a hero, a champion that we never had before - the BRILLIANT Richard Dawkins.

So this would be doomed to failure as so many people are "outing" as agnostics or aetheists as we have demi God ourselves. Sorry - this is fact, look at the census on religion and christianity in the UK is in decline.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
I am happy to accept that we are still now reinventing things that could have been known before i.e in Egyptian times.

However, the thorn in the side for project Bluebeam, thought up in 1993 is that in the 21st Cenrurty, all the millions of the aetheists and agnostics around the world have a hero, a champion that we never had before - the BRILLIANT Richard Dawkins.

So this would be doomed to failure as so many people are "outing" as agnostics or aetheists as we have demi God ourselves. Sorry - this is fact, look at the census on religion and christianity in the UK is in decline.

Well then I bet you will be interested to find that all of Blavatsky's writings come from ancient occult philosophy, which is religious. She is certain in the existence of higher beings, and her books were written while she was channeling entities she called the "Ascended Masters."

Also I think you would be interested in knowing that "hierophant" means priest-shaman, "Anciently: an expounder of religious mysteries or rites." Study the Mystery Religion.

You see, it is not about Christianity, or any other religion for that matter. I myself am not a fan of Christianity, but I am not an atheist either. Please do not see this issue as black and white. It is not Christianity vs. Atheism. In my view, there is a universal spirit, and that is consciousness. Just as Matter is a condensed form of Energy, Energy is a condensed form of Consciousness. Also, part of the plan is to destroy all major religions so that the masses will accept the New Age Religion.

Sir Francis Bacon, the man credited with the foundation of modern science can be quoted in saying:

A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, But depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.

www.quotationspage.com...

In fact, if by "we have demi God ourselves" you mean that man is god, then you have already fallen for the Luciferian doctrine, which states in a nutshell that man through Lucifer, the INTELLECT, will one day become god. The New Age Religion will also tell you that man is god. You see, we are not "god" but merely a physical manifestation of the universal and all permeating consciousness.

Also check this out:

Atheists will be fooled, especially if the Maitreya actually performs "miracles" because they know deep down that there is something more than just the physical level. The mere existence of energy proves it.
--

On a side note in fact, I was telling my friend today about Share International. Now he is just a regular college student who does not give a rats ass about religion. However, when I was showing him the Day of Declaration page, where it talks about the telepathic communication. He said "woh if he could do that, then I would believe it." That was before I showed him Project Bluebeam. Now he is a smart guy, studying Engineering. People who are uninformed will likely fall for it.

Sorry I am just spewing forth a lot of words and such, but please, please read Blavatsky's The Secret Doctrine, or Manly P Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages. Then I challenge you to still hold the belief that there is nothing beyond the physical. In fact according to Einstein's niece, he always kept a copy of the Secret Doctrine on his desk.

--edited to make shorter and more to the point.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The mere prospect of this being truthful is terrifying. If the agenda is as epic as mind control then where is the salvation? We're just essentially lambs to the slaughter.

No amount of organization and intelligence can prevent this if it's true. Theories like this exhaust me because they invoke such a self-defeatist belief.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

The way I see it is that if it is true, then it is worldwide deception.. that is why I feel that people must be informed, because deception can only occur if people are not informed. Manipulation is always based upon lack of knowledge. One is manipulated by someone else because the manipulator holds some facet of knowledge that is lacked by the manipulated.

We the people shall not be defeated so easily. A big part of the plan is that people fall for their tricks.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
In my experience there are too many sceptics who will destroy the movement before it begins.

Maitreya as a TV personality would simply be ridiculed by the public.

People are far more clever then the powers that be have planned for.

If this Miatreya steps forward what can he possiblilly say to make a skeptic a believer?

How will he manifest his words and weave them like magic hypnotising the audience?

I personally dont think enough people will bite, not with all the info out there and the awareness of the people.

If events play out the way blue beam is supposed to then it is self defeating in that people will know it is a staged theatricle and it will lose any credibility that It hasnt already.

Anyways i wont ramble but my point is maitreya may have already stepped forward only the people arent going to accept him...now what?

spirit

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
yes nice post mf

yes ... project bluebeam and the share international seems to be related

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join