It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. notes Al Qaeda Olympic threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nophun

Woah, calm down. Everything will be alright. The sun will come up tomorrow. You can bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

What are you talking about

I am not scared of the CIA or al qaeda, I even said I will be attending the games.

So settle down, Breath, I was just making the point the CIA are not behind everything evil in the world .

Thanks for coming out.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I just saw the Title ....... Which competitions are Al Qaeda going to be participating in ??

... and secondly, ... are they good enough to be considered a threat ??

my money was on the chinese. look at those lil sucker's go !!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nophun

I'm talking about you making multiple posts saying that they want to kill us because of "what we stand for." Sounds like the same rhetoric as "they want to kill us for our freedoms."

Relax, yourself. Breathe, yourself.

Why are you calling me Breath?

[edit on 15-1-2010 by TheComte]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
"I thought Al CIAda hated America."
"just think it would be a good chance for an alphebet agency to pull a fast one"
"you'll have a hard time convincing me that it wasn't done by the American government/TPTB"
etc.

Ya I was replying to there posts on how the .. You know what I will not feed the troll .

What does your post have to do with the topic ?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nophun
What does your post have to do with the topic ?

Well, the topic is "US notes Al Qaeda Olympic Threat." You said twice that they, presumably Al Qaeda, wanted to kill us for what we stand for. I countered by saying that was just rhetoric.

Leave the moderating to the mods, please.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nophun

Considering what the American government has already done in the past, it wouldn't surprise me. I am one of the "9/11 was an inside job" believers sure, theres too much evidence for me to say it was. So along that line of thinking, yes I do believe that the American government will do anything and everything to make the rest of the 1st world countries like Canada, tote its party line. Just my opinion is all.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This smells of more US government bull to me. Got to keep the sheeple in fear.
With our country joined at the hip with the US, there is not much we can do but go along for the ride.This rumor has been around the net for awhile now.I first heard about this El-CIAda plot on project Camelot, another site which I believe to be controlled by TPTB, months ago.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is message to Americans to be on the look out for muslims spreading Islam through violent jihad. They are not terrorists. The are holy warriors and you offend their god.

Just because you killed your gods doesn't means the muslims have killed theirs.

When one has a historical perspective as wide as a pencil and as deep as puddle, one is easily confused by history being made in the present. Honestly, this is nothing new, nothing secret, and nothing mysterious or conspiratorial.

What is about the 1,400 year long jihad that you missed?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Thats the one problem that has been facing the world today as it has in history. People are too damned sensitive when it comes to their religion wether you are Muslim, Catholic, Christian etc etc..

Wouldn't it be great if people could just accept others thoughts, faiths, and creeds? For me, I don't care what anyones faith is as I'm not a believer in any organized religion but I do respect others faiths.

Its a double edged sword though because there is a HUGE amount of intolerance on ALL sides. Not just the Western religions but the Eastern ones too so IMO EVERYONE is to blame.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This warning is SOP. If it wasn't issued and an attack was launched, heads would roll. Just a simply CYA measure.

Any olympic venue would make a prime target for any group looking to send a message of terror.

How soon people forget Atlanta in 1996. I was there and I heard the distant blast. No repeats please.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What is up with this site lately? You can't mention a possible alternative theory without someone going after your throat. I thought this was an alternative theory site.I thought that a person could relate his thoughts without having to take heat. What makes one persons theory about alphabet agencies less valid then a conspiracy theory about how these agencies would never be involved in such heinous acts. Did Obama appoint that guy that wants to infiltrate such sites already, norphus? I have an opinion and so do you. Why can't we just get along?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Alright it's about time Al Queda got it's own Olympic Team I bet they will be real competitors in the Skeet Shooting, Archery, Triathalon and shot put competitions.

I am so glad everyone is getting a long much nicer!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Don't worry CIA/FBI, we Canadians will be on the lookout for your crazies who will come up to watch us beat your team in the Hockey Championship...

On a serious note, we don't need Americans to come here and watch out for us. We live in peace here, and we get along, we aren't paranoid of each other, even when we see someone who happens to be Muslim walking on the same side of the street as us...

Magnum

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Good answer Magnum, I agree with you 100%. Canada is a different country then the states. For one thing, any terrorists getting into Canada will have to bring their own weapons because guns and explosives are hard to come by in Canada. We might be a laid back people but nobody should really try to test how laid back we are because I think they might be in for a surprise. You can't live in the Great White North if you are a pussy.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Perhaps the "false-flag" attack would be the first steps in positioning american soldiers near canadian oil. Alberta is our #1 source of it (almost 50%) and it's only one province over.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

Hey, good idea. I didn't think of that one. They do seem to want to own all the oil, they'll probably take us and put us in the fema camps. I hope they have an ice rink.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think this is just more fear mongering. It's been going on for decades.
Here is one of the best documentaries I have ever seen on fear-mongering and creating boogeyman to keep the general public in fear. Because if you keep the people afraid of some boogeyman they are much easier to control and will look to TPTB to protect them.

I highly recommend watching all 3 parts. It is long but I think it was worth watching

"The Power of Nightmares"

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join