It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yawm ad-Din (Judgment Day in Islam)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
“And the Book (one’s Record) will be placed (in the right hand for a believer in the Oneness of God, and in the left hand for a disbeliever in the Oneness of God), and you will see the criminal sinners, fearful of that which is (recorded) therein. They will say: “Woe to us! What sort of Book is this that leaves neither a small thing nor a big thing, but has recorded it with numbers!” And they will find all that they did placed before them, and your Lord treats no one with injustice.” (Quran 18:49)

“Verily, those who belie Our Signs and treat them with arrogance, for them the gates of heaven will not be opened, and they will not enter Paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle. Thus do We recompense the criminal sinners.” (Quran 7:40)

“And the Trumpet will be blown, and all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth will swoon away, except him whom God wills.” (Quran 39:68)

“And the Trumpet will be blown (i.e. the second blowing) and behold! From the graves they will come out quickly to their Lord.” (Quran 36:51)

“Then as for he who is given his record in his right hand, he will be judged with an easy account and return to his people in happiness. But as for he who is given his record behind his back, he will cry out for destruction and [enter to] burn in a Blaze.” (Quran 84:7-12)

“So as for he who is given his record in his right hand, he will say, ‘Here, read my record! Indeed, I was certain that I would be meeting my account.’ So he will be in a pleasant life – In an elevated Garden, its [fruit] to be picked hanging near. [They will be told], ‘Eat and drink in satisfaction for what you put forth in the days past.’ But as for he who is given his record in his left hand, he will say, ‘Oh, I wish I had not been given my record And had not known what is my account. I wish it [i.e., my death] had been the decisive one. My wealth has not availed me. Gone from me is my authority.’ [God will say], ‘Seize him and shackle him. Then into Hellfire drive him. Then into a chain whose length is seventy cubits insert him.’ Indeed, he did not used to believe in God, the Most Great, nor did he encourage the feeding of the poor. So there is not for him here this Day any devoted friend. Nor any food except from the discharge of wounds; none will eat it except the sinners.” (Quran 69:19-37)

And those who believe and do good deeds, they are dwellers of Paradise, they dwell therein forever. (Quran, 2:82)

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and he will be one of the losers in the Hereafter. (Quran, 3:85)

Those who have disbelieved and died in disbelief, the earth full of gold would not be accepted from any of them if it were offered as a ransom. They will have a painful punishment, and they will have no helpers. (Quran, 3:91)

“. . . and He sends guardians (angels guarding and writing all of one’s good and bad deeds) over you . . .” (Quran 6:61)

And what will make you know exactly what Hell-fire is? It spares not (any sinner), nor does it leave (anything unburnt)! Burning the skins! Over it are nineteen (angels as guardians and keepers of Hell). And We have set none but angels as guardians of the Fire, and We have fixed their number only as a trial for the disbelievers - in order that the People of the Scripture may arrive at a certainty and the believers may increase in Faith. (Quran, 74:27-31)

“Know they not that whoever opposes God and His Messenger (Muhammad), certainly for him will be the Fire of Hell to abide therein? That is the extreme disgrace.” (Quran 9:63)

“On the Day when We will say to Hell: ‘Are you filled?’ It will say, ‘Are there any more (to come)?’” (Quran 50:30)

“Surely, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths (grade) of the Fire.” (Quran 4:145)

“And those who disbelieved will be driven to Hell in groups until, when they reach it, its gates are opened and its keepers will say, ‘Did there not come to you messengers from yourselves, reciting to you the verses of your Lord and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?’ They will say, ‘Yes, but the word (meaning the decree) of punishment has come into effect upon the disbelievers.’” (Quran 39:71)

“Woe to every scorner and mocker, who collects wealth and (continuously) counts it. He thinks that his wealth will make him immortal. No! He will surely be thrown into the Crusher. And what can make you know what is the Crushers? It is the fire of God, (eternally) fueled, Which mounts directed at the hearts. Indeed, it (Hellfire) will be closed down upon them in extended columns.” (Quran 104:1-9)

“…then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.” (Quran 2:24)

“…But those who disbelieved will have cut out for them garments of fire. Poured upon their heads will be scalding water.” (Quran 22:19)

“And you will see the criminals that Day bound together in shackles, their garments of liquid pitch (melted copper) and their faces covered by the Fire.” (Quran 14:49-50)

“Indeed, those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers – never would the (whole) capacity of the earth in gold be accepted from one of them if he would (seek to) ransom himself with it. For those there will be a painful punishment, and they will have no helpers.” (Quran 3:91)

“Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses – We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, God is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.” (Quran 4:56)

“Those who deny the Book (the Quran) and that with which We sent Our messengers – they are going to know, when the shackles are around their necks and the chains; they will be dragged in boiling water; then in the Fire they will be filled (with flame).” (Quran 40:70-72)

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
microart.kiev.ua...

So does that picture count as camel through the eye of a needle?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Question to the original poster:

You posted a collection of quotes. Now, if you don't mind, please tell us your opinion on them, your reason for posting them, a question to make us think...or something else from YOUR mind, in addition to the quotes, so as to give us a frame of refernece for discussion.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I just want to re-iterate what Silent Thunder said.

I dont want you to think this is a ewww Quran quotes problem, Id be pissed if you quoted any religious text like that. It would be very interesting to hear the Islamic take on Islamic End Time literature from the horses mouth so to speak.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
All I see is a religion demanding that people believe as they do or burn in "hell."
I guess I'll never believe in "hell" until my ass is burning in it. I don't worship a God that created such a place. Sorrrrry.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Sorry Op,

This thread is lost and lacks substance...

Get with the program and post something proactive and informative! A lost ideology!!!! IMHO!

RGseymour

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
People don't understand your post, OP. Forgive them

Thank you for posting the truth. The Hour will come. It is not a question of if, but when.

Thank you

BTW, I implore you to investigate 74:30-31 further, to find out the true meaning of the verse. hint: 74:31 is talking about the number 19 mentioned in 74:30. PM me if you have questions.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Honestly, I came back to the thread and reread it. When I first read it, the whole "hell" thing is an indication to me that it's not worth the time, so I didn't bother. On second glance,it seems to be talking of some type of "rapture" scenario.

How many times does this idea have to be discussed on this board?

Lahaye's Theology

Doctrine of man

Great Deception

The bottom line is that the "rapture" ideology is a marketing scheme. It takes people's money and deceives them at the same time.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
People don't understand your post, OP. Forgive them

It's not that I "understand" or "don't understand." It's just that I'd like to hear the OP's own words in addition to the words he posted.

I would feel the same about any post -- political, religious, speculative, whatever -- on ATS that was just a collection of quotes without any opinion, question, or user-generated content.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I was running out of the number of words I could put on the screen with all those quotes so here it goes.

In Christianity it teaches if your name isn't found in the Book of Life you will be cast into Hell. In Islam you have an angel writing down your good deeds in one book and another angel writing your bad deeds in another book. On Judgment Day they will be compared. "If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:15 NIV)

Both religions say a trumpet will be blown and the dead will come up for the grave and be Judged. "For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first." (1 Thess. 4:16 NIV)

Both teach good people will have bliss and bad people will burn in hell fire. Both are very similar.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

OK, thank you.

Do you see any significant differences in the way the event is interpreted between Sunni and Shia branches of Islam? I'm not talking about the role of the Mahdi, but rather the judgement day itself.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The Book of Eli - I mean the Koran is hugely interesting!

For the following verse you have quoted it says they will not enter paradise until the camel goes through the needle of the eye.

“Verily, those who belie Our Signs and treat them with arrogance, for them the gates of heaven will not be opened, and they will not enter Paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle. Thus do We recompense the criminal sinners.” (Quran 7:40)

Does that mean that those in hell are not destined to lie within it forever but only for a long time?

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

OK, thank you.

Do you see any significant differences in the way the event is interpreted between Sunni and Shia branches of Islam? I'm not talking about the role of the Mahdi, but rather the judgement day itself.

I don't know. I'm sort of new to the whole Islamic doctrine.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Uh, yeah, they are similar. They are both Abrahamic religions and they have kept a stranglehold on spirituality for centuries. They are beginning to lose it and that is why there is this renewed crusade that some call the "war on terrorism."

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Ok, I agree the OP sucks but what some people don't understand about Islam is Muhammad was just some illiterate man that from the 4th century that liked what the Israelites were doing so he decided to copy there way of clean life (much like the Khazar fake Jews copied)

Him and his team found out about the God of Israel the one true God and wanted to worship God to be like the Israelites, so Muhammad and friends went and begged the Israelites to show them a bit of there God in scriptures and he brought them home to Mecca to trade it among his people.
He later turned on the Israelites and his people started praying towards Mecca instead of Israel.

The problem is in the Bible Arabs are named Ishmaelites, and God says he hates Ishmaelites.
So they changed it around to fit there culture.
Islam like Jews and Christians believe some how they can be spiritually Israelites and be saved like them in the end.

The Israelites giving Muhammad info on the scriptures was a a very bad move for the Israelites because many years later when the real Israelites went under the Deuteronomy curses listed in the Bible (slavery, genocide, heritage/culture erasing, hell ect.)

Most Isrealites were in West Africa on the run hiding out in the 1500's when the Africans (Hammites) started selling them into slavery, the Arabs came and saw that these were the Israelites (tribe of Judah and Benjamin) from the scriptures and started free for all slave trade. Then came the Whites/Edomites to join in the slave fun land.
They lied about the Blacks in the slave trade just being Africans sold off by other Africans in school books, they originally were Israelites before being destroyed.
Blacks from the slave trade are sons of Jacob and is the brother of Esau/ Whites, making them more directly related to Whites than any other nation.
Africans are Hammites, from sons of Ham a whole other tribe.
Real important to know the Biblical races of today.

The real Israelites of the Bible physically are Blacks that moved to the New World (Western World) on cargo slave ships, Hispanics and Natives.

Watch the movie called "The Message" it's the most accurate movie on Muhammad as far as casting locations and racial casting and such.

I couldn't find a the movie but theres a nice clip of The Message on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-1-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

Yeah, I'm real sure God "hates."
:shk:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
We live in a world of polar opposites.

You have up, you have down.

You have left, you have right.

You have good, you have bad.

You have black, you have white.

You have heaven and you have hell.

Now I have under good authority we are not residing in heaven.

Therefore logic dictates you are already in hell!

"Hell ain't a bad place to be" AC/DC

Please resume trying to push the rock up the hill!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Yeah, I'm real sure God "hates."
:shk:

Well I guess you havn't read the Bible yet.

Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Oba 1:8 Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

Jer 49:17 Also Edom shall be a desolation: every one that goeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss at all the plagues thereof.

Jer 49:20 Therefore hear the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Edom; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the inhabitants of Teman: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitations desolate with them.

Eze 25:14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

Joe 3:19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

Amo 1:6 I will not turn away [the punishment] thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom

When it talks about Edom in future prophecy he's talking about America / Whites. Other names used for America in future prophecy is spiritual Babylon, spiritual Egypt and spiritual Sodom ect.

God pretty much everyone cept for Israelites.
The only reason other nations first started to read the Bible was originally to read the future judgment of their own race.

Matthew 10:34 I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword - Jesus.

How can you say God doesn't hate when he's suppose to be passing judgment?

God stopped loving everyone since the great flood, hence the reason for the flood which was like a restart button.

God is not dealing with individuals but whole nations.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Jihad Judgment Day?

//crouched, panickly eyes darting too and fro, nibbling fingernails frantically///

"oooooh... oooohhh!!
... WHEN? WHEN? WHENNNNN?!?!"

-

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

Uh, yeah, I've read it. Don't assume. It was written, at least the OT, by the Hasmonean Jews. It is from their perspective.God isn't human and he doesn't have human emotions such as hate. Nuff said.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join