It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Figured it out! Aliens Will Help Us / Save Us !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Aliens will not save us. That would defeat the purpose of their experiment.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
lol think they will intervene all you want. they have told plenty of people that they will NOT. its up to us. WE as humans created this giant mess on earth. we as humans must fix it for ourselves. no outside source is going to come into play. sorry to burst your fairytale story, but we are on our own. ya they exist, but they are only monitoring.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I have this software on my computer called Asynx Planetarium, where you can look at the solar system at particular dates in the future, at whatever time you want, it shows the exact alignment that the Solar System will be on whatever date you pick.....Check it out and download it and It can possibly help you confirm your theory....LMK if you get it and how it works...Nice Theory btw

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I agree entirely that aliens are returning in 2012. The main reason being that they told me so.

It also makes complete sense. As some of you may know, aliens have been visiting earth for hundreds of thousands of years and helped us. This History Channel documentry examines the evidence (interesting as #. Do watch) for that www.youtube.com...

With each visit the aliens left us many things. Most relevant are the calanders and timelines. These end on 2012.

So, to me, it makes perfect sense that they would return, help us out and leave us new calanders and timelines.

There are other reasons why i believe this will happen, but they require some explaining. If anyone's interested i can explain em to ya.

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Apparently on December 21,2012 there will be a HUGE solar flare blasted
at Earth. The Gray Alien head at the bottom shows that the Grays will
create a shield / firewall to protect our power grid and satellites.

True about the massive solar flare, but how and why would they block it?

Love,
ATS Shaman

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

The Greys would simply take a position about 100,000 miles in front of the Earths magnetosphere.
It would take more than 1 starship to pull it off but luckily it will probably be just 1 huge CME wave.
After the wave passes we should get an "All Clear." from NASA.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Greys could deploy an array of satellites/small spacecraft to put the shield/firewall in place
to protect the Earth and our magnetosphere.
The Greys have been around for thousands of years. I'm guessing this isn't their 1st CME protection
exercise.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LandonFromKY

I have this software on my computer called Asynx Planetarium, where you can look at the solar system at particular dates in the future, at whatever time you want, it shows the exact alignment that the Solar System will be on whatever date you pick.....Check it out and download it and It can possibly help you confirm your theory....LMK if you get it and how it works...Nice Theory btw

Thanks but i use Celestia 1.6 for traveling around the solar system. It's free.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
lol think they will intervene all you want. they have told plenty of people that they will NOT. its up to us. WE as humans created this giant mess on earth. we as humans must fix it for ourselves. no outside source is going to come into play.

How do humans making a mess on Earth relate in any way to solar flares? Do global warming and pollution cause that too?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
Aliens will not save us. That would defeat the purpose of their experiment.

There is more than 1 group of aliens. Which one are you talking about?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Greys are here to help.
They even have a guide book. -- To Serve Man --

Just kidding. That's from the Twilight Zone episode.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Your first crop circle is a fake friend do your research. Hell I even hope you're right I'd love to meet these guys we could learn SO MUCH but a little more homework is required me thinks

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Titor86

It looks real to me.
Are you saying Photoshop?
Did 2 guys with a wooden board and a rope make it at 2 AM?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice try.

edit on 8-4-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join