It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Figured it out! Aliens Will Help Us / Save Us !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Why would any human save pathetic wild life that have no technology and die pretty fast when faced with our weapons and technology?

You also see cruel and amazing things in animal life. You can see a lion eat his young male childs, and you can also see a animal trying to save another animal from a different species from corcodiles and whatnot.

Amazing and cruel isn't a "human thing". It happens in nature. We are just the unlucky ones to have the brains to take psychological pain from it and remember it so well.

But yet, you see all kinds of people rushing to save whales on a beach, lions in danger, and another animals that are in risk of life.

And yet, we are, as you say "a pathetic violant species"...and we save them.

To me, is very well plausible that a civilization that is more advanced than us (in technology and "spirit") would try to save us, from our primitive way of life.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Your posts put a smile on my face. You speak with an unwarranted authority. Please, indulge us. What do the Acturians call themselves?

[edit on 15-1-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
i really dont understand that first picture, as the other poster said it is indeed scary, it looks like the ship is sucking up earth, inside ship? I DONT KNOW whats ball thing at the bottom.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Your posts put a smile on my face. You speak with an unwarranted confidence. Please, indulge us. What do the Acturians call themselves?

[edit on 15-1-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

It doesnt matter, its what we call them. We speak our languages. And that craft is acturian according to those I know who have discussed these crop circles. And they're people I trust more than any of the cia or media controlled ufo info out there, ones I recognized through my energy recognition. One of them I had shared experiences with, we were taken to the same place, and shared the same advisors.

This crop circle depicts the upgrade for the human race, and an end to the zetan/nuki control of this planet. Our dna is going to be upgraded and repaired for the next cycle.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
We need to start helping each other. Haiti! We need to demand from our politicians that they send in tons of aid now, while they're still buried in the rubble and lives can be saved. If we want to live in a decent caring universe where we get aid, we should learn to give it as everything is a mirror and its really time to start thinking what is possible, and start to problem solve the situations and the worlds mismangemetn team and its criminal banksters. We don't need money or the scarcity model.

What we do need to do is start to help each other as family, brothers and sisters and change things inside us, that prevent us from waking up and shining our lights.

Because there are things that are possibly coming, we've been manifesting them with our group mentality for a long long time. We're the ones that need to change, in our hearts and really really start to create in our minds and in the world an endenistic equal world where problems and solutions are found for every disaster, and all things are distributed equally, and we need to start being the helping hand we want to receive.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It doesnt matter, its what we call them. We speak our languages.

In other words, you have no answer.

And that craft is acturian according to those I know who have discussed these crop circles...

Uh huh...

And how do they know what an Arcturian craft looks is?

You're spewing a bunch of nonsense that is not supported by one shred of evidence. Admit it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

We need to demand from our politicians that they send in tons of aid now, while they're still buried in the rubble and lives can be saved.

Aid is already flowing to Haiti. But there is a problem with the amount of aid and the ability to get that aid to those in need. The US Marine Corp had to shut down the Port-Au-Prince airport because there are too many planes at the airport waiting to unload their cargo.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
Say if the aliens were to save us. They sure won't be the gray's nor the reptilians, I could tell ya that. But I believe that there are other aliens that are helping us now.

Take it with a grain of salt. :p

What's wrong with the Grays?
BTW, i think we have an alliance with the reptilians also.
------------------------------------------------
I'm thinking 3 Gray cigar shaped "beamships" could do the trick
and protect Earth.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I believe the Grays are here. They have always been here.
I think they wish to have communion with us.
Sounds like a great introduction to me.
Your planet was in serious danger. We saved you.
Let us introduce our race to you. We would like to help you more.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

We need to demand from our politicians that they send in tons of aid now, while they're still buried in the rubble and lives can be saved.

Aid is already flowing to Haiti. But there is a problem with the amount of aid and the ability to get that aid to those in need. The US Marine Corp had to shut down the Port-Au-Prince airport because there are too many planes at the airport waiting to unload their cargo.

Of course its the amount. I think its time to crack out all the hidden technology so it can land easily in areas with roads torn up.

This is just the start, and we have to show solidarity, not as nationals, but as humanity.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

It sounds to me like you're ready to join Starfleet Command today!
We are heading to a new beginning.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I read a few posts but wanted to show what I see.

Pink Arrow is Mama
Yellow Arrow is The New Earth (baby)
Blue Arrow is us now
Green Arrows are telepathic links

We get another chance to look after Mother Earth

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
i think that the aliens will help us when 2012 comes. i hope they do. many people will be saved.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornEntity
i think that the aliens will help us when 2012 comes. i hope they do. many people will be saved.

-Big Picture -
This is just Gods way of getting our attention.
Everyone on Earth will be watching the impending doom facing
our planet. We will all leap with joy when we are saved.
Think about it.
Won't it lessen the "shock" of aliens are among us.
Wow! Clearly these new beings are peaceful. They saved us.
Lets welcome the Grays with open arms!
See what i mean?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Of course its the amount. I think its time to crack out all the hidden technology so it can land easily in areas with roads torn up.

If it's hidden, how do you know about it?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This theory, as most, sounds just too good to be true. I suggest preparing for the year regardless. Boy scout motto never hurt our ancestors.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Everybody knows about the Black Program budget of about $50 Billion
every year. It goes to Lockheed Martin and.........who knows?
We are sitting on technology that is 50 years ahead of what you see
today.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Why, for any reason, would aliens want to save our pathetically parasitic and violent race? Until we can become more benevolent and less toxic to this planet, we are worthless...

I know not everybody is like this, and there are a lot of really good people out there... But on a grand scale our actions definitely speak louder than our words..

This isn't Hollywood....

[edit on 15-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

Perhaps they believe we have potential.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleven:eleven
This theory, as most, sounds just too good to be true. I suggest preparing for the year regardless. Boy scout motto never hurt our ancestors.

Many people are buying decommissioned missile silos.
You can spend between $200,000 and $3,000,000.
I like the Titan Missile Bases the best.
I can't believe they deteriorate so fast.
See Titan 1

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

If the aliens give us free energy devices, we will pollute the Earth
less. How does that sound?
Lets call that Step 1.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join