It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Figured it out! Aliens Will Help Us / Save Us !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm a little slow but i think i finally figured it out. It took the Conspiracy Theory
episode - Apocalypse 2012 last night for me to connect the dots. Here it is.

See the crop circle above had me confused at first but now i get it.
The circle in the center is the Earth. The circuit diagram represents
our power grid here on Earth. The semi spheres on the outside are
our orbiting satellites which allow us Direct TV and other communications
around the planet. Their power circuits are represented below the
semi- spheres.
Apparently on December 21,2012 there will be a HUGE solar flare blasted
at Earth. The Gray Alien head at the bottom shows that the Grays will
create a shield / firewall to protect our power grid and satellites.
It should be quite a show.
After we all breath a sigh of relief the Grays will make first contact with the
people of the Earth as a whole in a public and formal way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As far as the date? The Grays gave us another clue/crop circle.
Here it is:

Our solar system will be in this exact configuration December 21,2012.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So to summarize my findings, sleep well. We are saved. There will be
no disaster. 2012 will just be a normal year until December.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Although it is a very interesting theory (I'm no good in astronomy, so I don't know anything about that planet configuration and the one in 2012), one thing is bothering me...

...in the first crop circle, the lower part looks a bit badly produced. Like someone messed up with the wires and stuff. lol

Doesn't look like something made by alien crop-circle-printer auto-pilot to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
is that first crop pic, recent?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I thought the top picture was a confirmed falsification.

As much as I would like for aliens to come and "save" us, I think that the idea is not practical at all.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

I'm an electrician.
Those are "ground symbols".
All of our transformers are grounded.
They would explode if a HUGE solar flare blasted the Earth.
According to the Conspiracy Theory Jesse Ventura episode
this has happened before 150 years ago. We didn't have much of
a power grid back then but our telegraph lines did fry.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
is that first crop pic, recent?

I think they are both 2008/2009 era.
The solar system was easy. The other one had me confused.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Yes, I know, but I'm not taking about that.

"genuine" or believable crop circles are almost perfect, it they are not actually perfect.

That one seems "low resolution" to me. lol The lines don't look straight when they should be.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

I guess that's the best they can do with our primitive power grid.
I have more here.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You're not serious, are you?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What if they turn out to be the aliens in the movie aliens? If they crash land here I have a feeling they will be slightly hostile.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Why, for any reason, would aliens want to save our pathetically parasitic and violent race? Until we can become more benevolent and less toxic to this planet, we are worthless...

I know not everybody is like this, and there are a lot of really good people out there... But on a grand scale our actions definitely speak louder than our words..

This isn't Hollywood....

[edit on 15-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Say if the aliens were to save us. They sure won't be the gray's nor the reptilians, I could tell ya that. But I believe that there are other aliens that are helping us now.

Take it with a grain of salt. :p

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
it would only make sense that if there is one of something there is another.

some aliens might be evil. others might be righteous.

the bible says jesus will return from the heavens and we will see him in the clouds with his angels.

is he comming back in an armada of ufo's?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

we as people are worthless, but individually you might find a lot of real people that make a better difference.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsympl
it would only make sense that if there is one of something there is another.

some aliens might be evil. others might be righteous.

the bible says jesus will return from the heavens and we will see him in the clouds with his angels.

is he comming back in an armada of ufo's?

Kay about that... That would be HAARP. Remember the Norway Spiral yes? Kay they are gonna do the same thing with the projector that projected that spiral in the sky in Norway. That was no missle that was a projected image. They are gonna do the same thing when that time comes except they'll have that pic of Jesus. So don't believe his actual coming.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Shrukin89]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

You certainly promote an interesting theory but I see the crop circle much differently.

I see the earth gripped by an overpowering force that did not originate from terrestrial sources. The earth or rather those that live on the earth are dragged kicking and screaming from the influences and control of the greys (the single head at the bottom) and the connection from the greys head are out of wack because the grey is regressive and deceptive and the out of wack connection is an indication of their nature.

The two satellites on either side of what I take to be the earth is our baggage, the sum of our parts and they are easier to drag from the Grey because the grey was never interested in the baggage that made us a coherent society thus there is no connection to the single grey head from these satellites.

The connection from the earth to the grey head seems to be a strange alien language or a circuit board of some sort and I think this is meant to indicate that we see things simply in that we have become synonymously linked to technology and this link was orchestrated by the grey to disconnect us from a sense of our spirituality. We are a Verruca (yuck I agree) being dragged out of flesh – the grey influence and how I see the three “code-like” structures.

The structure at the top of the crop circle is symmetrical and perfect and symbolises the perfection of those that watch us and when they act they act with perfect symmetry and their influence will swaddle the earth/us totally – divorcing us from the greys influences utterly and permanently.

Do I believe what I just wrote? No, I just wrote what I saw when I let my mind wander and that is the problem. We can see anything we wish to see but without a cipher and a true means to decipher crop circles then we will never understand the meaning and we will continue to scrabble around in the dark.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsympl
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

we as people are worthless, but individually you might find a lot of real people that make a better difference.

Both of you are right sort of.

We ARE a violent race on the outside, we fight over money, food , sex , we seem to jump the gun , no pun intended, at the first sign of trouble without really looking at the cause of the problem first.

9 times out of 10 that problem starts with the people we have placed ( or seemingly placed) in charge of running our world.

People as whole will and do group together in the mob mentality but get them alone singularly and they are as nice as pie, as friendly as friendly can be, and that is where OUR problem lies, we do not want to be individual , we want to fit in with the crowd.

What we should do is get rid those who pollute our way of life, the current leaders and politicians and replace them with people who understand people, maybe then we could start learning that people we class as terrorists or the 'bad guys' are simply people like you and me, they too want to get up in the morning , work, feed their families and tuck their kids in at night.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The image below is one that has almost haunted me for years now, not the whole image, but the top part of the image that looks like a wing.

rather than having the swallow tail part, it would come down to a point approxamately double the length of the wing tips, coming down like an ice cream cone with the exagerated wing on top.

Just thought I would mention it to see if anyone else has seen this image.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The craft is acturian. And without going into too much about what energies may coming, this is earth, those are dna strands, for the upgrade, and the energy will provide the final dna sequence, so that humanity can evolve and break away from (do you see the disconnect) the annanuki/zetan controllers.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I would agree that Et could in fact place a protective shield about Earth to replace our missing magnetic shield...

Huge Holes Found in Earth's Magnetic Shield

Our magnetic shield is growing weaker

Magnetic Field Hole Could Cripple Communications

ET has proven that he/she can disable nuclear launch code computers, and I believe that Et could in fact beam up every offensive weapon in a matter of 20 minutes or less. All of this is based on the will of ET do do such a thing. I right now have the power to go outside, find a member of the animal or insect kingdom, and stamp out the life and home there, if I so choose to. Poor analogy, perhaps, but you get the point here.
What I think is that ET will never offer to "save" us from our mistakes, those we have to correct our own selves. We of the human race have evolved to a point where we can see our mistakes, and admit to them, and take steps to correct them. This is basic Alchemy. The turning of base metals to gold was metaphoric, the true purpose of Alchemy was the transmutation of the human soul to such a high state of vibration, that the "mage" could in fact ascend at will upon leaving the body.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join