It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ILLUMINATI... Prove it... GO!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sourcesonly
reply to post by Cuhail

All right... you my friend claim to have family touched by the 'Illuminati' figures. You are on a website dedicated to the exposure of government... if my family was snuffed out by a corrupt group of elitest... i'd be on ATS too searching for answers... and i'm not going to discredit your post, but if you don't want to suffer that same fate, why are you flirting with the very knowledge of it by coming on this forum?

Because knowledge, in many, many forms...is addictive. I like to learn. ATS brings knowledge on many levels. How people act and react to each other on many of the subjects that pull me in. Personal accounts intrigue me. Putting pieces from Topic A and relating them to Topic B.
And in the end, we all suffer the same fate on this Earth.

If you know for a fact... you should be right next to me demanding actual evidence to use against this group of individuals... otherwise, why even bother being a member to this site? it's like being dressed up in shoulder pads and cleets but watching the NFL.

I do know for a fact. But, I, personally, don't think it holds up to anything until I figure out what I don't know yet. It's not the destination, in my case. It's the journey.

Thanks for asking. _________________________________________________________

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Cuhail

do you have any opinion on how this group went from a collection of scientists and visionarys who didn't like being oppressed and started seeking higher knowledge, to a power hungry-world domination agenda driven group? Or did you mean that the term Illuminati was just a generic term given to "the bad man"?

I think we're all ignorant on the real origins and timelines on the "Illuminati". And I was always under the impression that "Illuminati" as a title is generic for "Those who are enlightened" or those in the know of things not generally known. I do not think Illuminati" means "Bad man" I think it means "Enlighted One". One possessing knowledge on things most know little of. In my case? I know of those people in the "Know" on local, county, state and Federal levels. I even have connections in other countries looking for many of the same answers. Do I think that they are "Enlightened Ones"? In their own way, very much so.

Thanks for the comments, guys.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

I was referring to the Bavarian Illuminati as I wasn't sure any other group had used that title back then. I understand that the modern term seems to point toward a general "them" group identification.

In your travels and information gathering, do you think that the group of power brokers you mentioned are into anything occult or are they just helping each other out with building wealth and power?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Cuhail

In your travels and information gathering, do you think that the group of power brokers you mentioned are into anything occult or are they just helping each other out with building wealth and power?

Have I witnessed occult practices by those I've come in contact with? No. No I have not. But, it's a personal decision to immerse one's self into such practices, I think.
There are local tales and some interesting evidence that the whole North Shore of Chicago had occult and satanic practices going on from Evanston north to Wadsworth along Lake Michigan.

But, rumors like that exist almost everywhere.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sourcesonly
now what makes people think the ones who set up this plot are known as the Illuminati?

They very well may have some other name they use for their system. However, to outsiders, the concept they embody is commonly known as the Illuminati. Even George Washington refered to them (at least in concept) by this name -

"It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am..

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.
"

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by el midgetron

Washington was referring to the Bavarian Illuminati which did, in fact, answer to that name (though they tended to call themselves "Perfectibilists"). That group was formed in 1776, so it's reasonable that Washington would have heard of them. That group also, however, disbanded in 1785, which is why some of us have a distaste for "Illuminati" being used as a catch-all term (like Xerox for photocopies or Kleenex for any brand of tissue).

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Josh, I do, in fact, tend to use the term generically. Sorry if it offends.
I also understand that modern Masonry has little, if anything to do with Bavarian Illuminatus. There are old ties, but, hardly re-enforced.

I support the idea of modern Masonry.
I research the history of the Illuminati.

The two are seperate.

Cool?
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And My Favorite!!:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-1-2010 by mrno1]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

I hope i am doing this right however, i will have to disagree. Greed in my opinion isnt something that is inherent.. If anything it is learned. I have no real proof or tangible evidence. However, take any what we would call primitive society. (pre European colonization) and you would see mainly modest social living conditions. With the introduction of the desire for materialistic notations "taught", many of these nations changed from what they were and mimic their oppressors. I do not believe there would be another group like you suggest when they are all one in the same.

We are not born this way, but with help of education and media as well as other factors that make us greedy and sadistic. Hell most people have been conditioned to be impatient due to tv dinners and radio/tv instead of cooking and reading. Is it no wonder how this has been passed down to produce a youth such as this??

I do not believe anyone can tell me this is just human nature. There is nothing short of blatant disregard for anything of up standing now days displayed for our youth. It is no coincidence, with no theory about it. I am not as versed as some in here, even still there has to be some line for those who do not believe in the existence of ancient occult practices deriving from Egypt and earlier times.

There are far too many questions of symbolize used on everything. That the curious would wonder if it ties to witch craft and sacrifice *our military*. Where they die with certain symbols on. (symbols that the majority thinks there is no meaning yet are reused over and over and over?) To the double phallus symbol for the biggest pusher of crap food. From the growing use of masonic/satanic images in movies, tv and music.

I know people may be just afraid of it being true, for whatever God you pray to... may he save you. No tin foil hats for some to point and laugh at. Use the PC and net that is in front of you, or remain a skeptic. Either way things will only become more open and in your face. Because they do hold the cards, have the camps and just need an event big enough for mass chaos. ORDO AB CHAO

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join