It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Destiny: The Final Message

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior

If any 'good' came from any of this it is that several ATS members have exposed themselves for the complete douchebags they are.

Couldn't of said it better myself

If I may reference atlasastro's post in another of Unleashed's threads...

Originally posted by atlasastro

Thanks to everyone who ruined this great thread with their rudeness and utter ignorance please if you dont like it dont bother reading or commenting on it

I know what you mean.
Check out this poster bringing another members family into it.

post your sarcasm is not wanted or needed i feel sorry for your children i all this comes to pass your kids will still be around only in spirit form and not physical so really there is no need for your obvious sarcasm

post by KeeperOfGenisis

How about this guy:

By the way I'm so sorry i don't use grammer got something to do with laziness and your obvious pin head (that's why i feel sorry for your kids having a dad like you is enough to send you loopy)
post by KeeperOfGenisis
Check out the what this guy said:

You are just a sad sour individual who believes in nothing but your own BS and is happy too make fun of others belief systems.
You know what they say if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything!
post by KeeperOfGenisis

And;

Mate you have made a decent thread into a pissing contest you don't like what you've read then f*%$ off and find another thread you can attack people on.

post by KeeperOfGenisis

And:

i truly hope the western world gets turned into the 3rd world so you materialistic people can suffer a bit before it's all over.
post by KeeperOfGenisis

And:

Mate to be honest with you i haven't even read your reply because as far as im concerned your a tool and im just going to treat you as a figment of my imagination until you can PROVE to me your intelligent beacuse all you keep coming up with is complete and utter garbage.
post by KeeperOfGenisis
again:
post by KeeperOfGenisis
and again:
post by KeeperOfGenisis
Still going:

I suggest you go see a shrink to check out that ADD thing just to be on the safe side i do worry for your mental health
post by KeeperOfGenisis

And still arguing with someone you say you are ignoring but you probably think this person ruined the thread.

By the way judging by your username it is you who has very limited intelligence and are trying too boost your IQ by saying big words and slanderous comments to keep your ever growing ego in check.
once again i will ignore anymore of your posts and reel you in just like last night and get another good laugh you know what they say ignorance is bliss i never truly understood that until last night
post by KeeperOfGenisis

another:
post by KeeperOfGenisis
again:
post by KeeperOfGenisis

Still going strong:

You must be under the impression that I am reading your replies well again sorry to say im not so i wouldn't bother wasting your time all your doing is talking to yourself but of course your so materialistic that you would need some kind of proof that im not well i don't have any for you so bad luck live with it chump
post by KeeperOfGenisis

Out of 21 posts you spent 15 off topic attacks. Filled with rude comments and dare I say ignorance.
Your last post was this.

Thanks to everyone who ruined this great thread with their rudeness and utter ignorance please if you dont like it dont bother reading or commenting on it

Give yourself a big pat on the back champ.

I can only guess you were referring to yourself there KeeperOfGenisis!

IRM

[edit on 19/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Farewell, your words have been impounded by righteous and honest virtues of wisdom. Be well and take care.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Bla bla bla
I got bored in the first paragraph. If he's disappearing from ATS so do many many people giving up.

Right on. I feel lots of times when people say "bear with me" or "you won't be disappointed, just stick with me," it means they've got some verbose mini-saga that has special meaning to them. But, really, I come here to read various threads.

I skimmed through the article, and to me, it felt like a mini-biography with lots of citizen's valor nearly destroyed (strengthened?) by authority figures. I've experienced some corruption myself, but that's besides the point.

The point is to get to the point as quickly as possible without including too many details. The point seemed to be some philosophical message that I can't really remember. Keep it short and simple or at least down to one post.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

You will always have a place in Florida.
If you ever need it. Can't stop the signal.

Love light peace and hope!

Our time has come. Be well and write me if you ever need a place to get on your feet.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Good Luck Unleashed.

Like many others I have really enjoyed reading your threads. I found myself looking forward to the next installment of your story. Your writing has been both informative and tantalising and I will miss your presence at ATS.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I feel like Ive just been ripped off, for the little time i have to spend gaining knowledge, i spent reading this, that left me Ripped off for the fact of gaining nothing from this story! I realize it took a bit of time to write this journal, but Good luck either way, I think?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Unleashed, I am not posting for the purpose of putting you down. Over the last week I've read several of your threads, and I pay attention to what I'm reading. I don't have a problem with what you say, but every time I finish reading your posts I feel like I've been left standing in the lurch. It just feels incomplete. Your criticism of society and mankind in general are fine, and correct. On the other hand you never seem to offer anything constructive that might make things even a little better for each of us as individuals. Even if it is too late for us, what about those of us who can remain objective (even about subjective material) and have the Heart and Soul to try to do the right thing? We may well be heading towards the gallows, but I can't think of a single positive thing you've said about anything, let alone anything specific. What good does it do to write reams about your terrible life when you never seem to draw any conclusions about the actual crux of the buscuit? You are an interesting man and a decent writer, but what is the point? You take us right up to the edge and then STOP. I'm not saying you are wrong about anything you say, just that you don't tell the whole story. That's as objective as I can be. Rick

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Bla bla bla
I got bored in the first paragraph. If he's disappearing from ATS so do many many people giving up.

Show some class...I read the whole thing. It honestly was a good read, that captured the pure human emotions people face sometimes and the horrible things that can happen to people.

You chose the EASY option with your " reply" if you want to call it that...It's laughable you received stars for it too....but that was already predicted by the OP.

I won't say I am an unleashed fanboy who believes every word he says, but to me, this seemed as honest as you could be, and for that I gave his post my attention.

I would rather have people like him posting who actually make well written , thought provoking, and informative threads rather than the super crazy WAYYY out there threads.

There is some element of the unknown in the post and I liked that. It wasn't just crazy talk.

Unleashed, have fun in whatever you choose to do from here on out.

At the very least , thanks for the thought provoking interesting read, although I'm not sure you will even be reading this.

If you didn't even make it through the first paragraph, then WHY are you even making a post in hear daggyz ?

honestly can you even answer that ?

You essentially took time out of your life to make an irrelevant post about a thread which you didn't even read more than 5% of.....

basically a blind post.......congrats for it's uselessness and the stars you received because of it...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
im pretty sure hes commiting suicide.

Are you all happy now?

Hmm well if he believes his mission to be fullfilled hear on earth then that is his own choice....a very sad one and something i had not thought of until you just mentioned that.

Could seem logical since he I believe said he is currently homeless and from what he has gone through in the past and not being able to be near the only people he ever loved and not having any family to go to..........How many of us have been in his nearly exact position? probably not too many.....

I hope that is not what he meant by that, as he seems like a decent person and one the world would be better off having around.

Unleashed, I guess maybe this telling of your story has unleashed the burden of all the human emotions from you....maybe now he truly feels free.

Sad really, that these sort of things happen in our world.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by SourGrapes

what do you think is going to happen when you enable deluded people....

They hear random bs from their mental disorders and masses of people flock to them to say how right their spirit guides and energy beings are. The next thing you know those voices are telling them to do bad things to themselves or others in the name of justice or tribulation..........

SHAZAM!!!!! murder or suicide.... All thanks to the ATS communitys ignorance. All it takes is a few incedents like that and this whole site and every single one like it will be shut down by the government.

Shouldn't we then be looking at how to communicate back to these voices which are obviously not just voices but things/beings communicating to people.....

If that happens to a ton of people over history...which it has, then something has got to be up......they aren't obviously ALL making it up..

It could totally be some hidden project that governments discovered long ago that allows them to "input" communication into somebodies head.

It wouldn't be that hard. you would just need to find that person/spirit's individual frequency and then target communication towards it....

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join