It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Destiny: The Final Message

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hi Unleashed if your still watching this thread (and lets face it you will be) - perhaps you can re-edit the title to say "The Final Disappointment" ...

You stirred up a lot of genuine interest and debate with your eloquent and thoughtful posts (for which I have thanked you and I thank you again) but sadly you failed epically with your follow up retorts to your fellow ATS members who weren't particularly being mean, all that achieved was dragging all your efforts down the drain, you got the stars and flags you craved like some sort of Virtual Thurman Merman and based on your sign off post that's probably not so surprising. All that aside I wish you the very best of wishes and good luck on your next forum of choice

b

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

This person has been on this forum for quite some time and I'm sure will remain for quite some time unless the admin takes action against them.

"metalore" is its latest creation.

I suspect with a little sleuthing, the admin will find a link to other handles including "hidden hand" and "joan the blind."

The style is precisely the same.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bugasman
Thank you Unleashed68 for all your posts. I think you are a messenger of God. You are Jesus Christ (Buddha, Krishna, John Lennon,...) of this new decade. I am trully happy that the world will end in the next years like you say. I believe in you. I have faith in you because you are the One. You have special powers, you can make telepathy, you have extra-dimensional friends and you know the Truth, you know many things, like the end of the world and the coming of the final judgement. Man you are so cool. I read that in your teens, during a period of time you were capable to read toughts. This is super power brother!

I started a new religion here in my city about your teachings, prophecies and to prepare us for the end of the world. I am glad that I quit the boring university that I graduate, I am not paying any more bills and I quit my boring job. Why do boring things in life? The world will end! Let's enjoy now. I made a huge loan at my local bank (Three million dollars) to travel the world and spread your message.

The sad thing is. Like your heart broked when you find the truth about Jesus, Santa Claus and God, my heart is broken because of you. I can't believe that you will leave us Master. What Us will do now? We need you to think for ourselves. We need you to prepare Us for the coming events.

After reading this post, ... this definitely seems like a Cult Casting amateur hour. the thing is, ... he got two star's ??? I wonder how many other people are in on this, I don't think IP checking will cut it because there's more than 1 person involved.

On the other thread, Metalore's ... It was noted that this may be an organized attempt to lure member's to a new board, and ultimately more.

Dont worry InfraredMan, ... how's that saying go, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Yes, that all went down under the handle of "Joan the Blind."

I would imagine that if you were to search the name, you could find the exact thread I speak of.

I was calling "her" on it from nearly the get-go, and I won't name the name of the person who contacted me via U2U out of respect, I can assure you that this sort of thing WAS going down.

If that person happens upon this thread, perhaps "she" will verify.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Why is everyone trying to "De-bunk" this guy, he's either making up a story or telling the truth. And regardless of whether or not your story is true Unleashed, it was a positive message, so thank you. As for the fools who wish to pick him apart, listen to your echo and just let it alone, I personally don't care about any of your opinions on this piece of writing, if it was made up, it entertained me for 15 minutes, so stop being so negative.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

Hey

I am not sure i can can completelly agree with your off topic comment.
I can see how your comment can be rational but wouldn' you see it is as rational to have someone warning you about dangers or dangerous/negative situations or people?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
And so the whole thread goes full circle!

Now the OP is accused of having various alt's and of recruiting for a cult........and the evidence of this is what?

Peoples views and opinions!

Isn't this where we came in?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by we drowned

Why would he need to speak to someone?, he's posted a theory in the grey area,which if I'm not mistaken is a forum for people to post unsubstantiated views and opinions.

If he'd posted it in "Breaking news" or one of the political forums, I'd probably agree with you, I just don't think I would be so presumptuous to recommend someone seeking psychiatric help just because they have an opinion or belief that I don't agree with.

Look, you're creating an argument about something I'm not arguing with you about. I'm not diagnosing him with anything, but just as you wish for the naysayers to be open minded enough to not say anything at all except positive notions of grandeur about his thread, skepticism falls around the same grey area. It is grey, after all.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by we drowned]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

I don't know how other people think on this forum, I can only ever speak for myself. Personally I enjoyed reading Unleasheds threads.

I am not dim witted or a follower or gullible. I actually enjoy understanding how other people think, and I love to hear their views. That's why I joined ATS

If those views are incompatible with my own, I will still read them and try to explore where our views are different and most importantly, why.

If I conclude that someones thread doesn't match my own beliefs, I wouldn't dream of typing feverishly to convince them that his/her opinion is wrong. That would be rather childish, arrogant and egotistical.

What some people seem to forget is, that there is a real person behind the words. The state of mind of that person sometimes shows through if you have the in-sight to see it.

There are many people on these boards, who like me would rather click on another thread than upset someone. Others prefer to big note themselves.

In the entertainment industry it is called upstaging.

I compare some folk on these boards akin to those behind the wheel of a car, they wouldn't think twice about flipping the bird at some other driver, just because they momentarily got in there way.

Could you imagine sitting down to watch a live stage play, shouting and screaming at the actors because Shakespears or whoever wrote the play views don't match your own.

It is the same mentality for people who feel protected behind the wheel of a car or behind a computer monitor. It is people looking for a fight when they think there is no consequence to pay.

It is rare that these same people would do that if they where face to face with someone, usually people then play by the polite rules. If they do behave like that one on one, well........

The people I am speaking of are generally immature and self centered. There is nothing wrong with that though, that is all part of growing up physically and spiritually.

Unfortunately there quite often is a consequence for bad behavior but it is generally the receiver of the bad vibes that pays it.

Because no one can know the state of mind of the poster behind the words, there could well be repercussions that they haven't even thought about, including the possible damage they can do to anothers emotional stability.

My personal rule online, is to always be positive and supportive, accept that not everybody is mature, (how can they be if they are young) Avoid getting into a sh!t fight, just walk away. If you do decide to participate in juvenile behavior, the consequence for you is, that people will see you as a child with little spiritual growth and you will be treated accordingly in the future.

I made a post to unleashed during his previous thread, to comment on his scathing response to those who took it upon themselves to discredit him. He dismissed it as just having fun with the trolls, which I didn't agree with.

Since reading his last story, I can, sort of understand where he is at. He has put up with the same sort of behavior all his life, and because of this, his tolerance for bad behavior is thin. Unleashed is a bloke.... quite a sad bloke actually who happens to be a very good writer. Why can't people just sit back and enjoy his tales, consider the man behind the words, and see if there is a lesson to be learned.

The greatest lesson unleashed has provided, if you are mature enough to understand it is, a deep understanding of his spiritual beliefs and his love/hate relationship with humanity.

A real human being.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Hey

It would seem that we have a few things in common furter to some knowledge of Greek

I don t know if Unleashed 68 is comming back to ATS at some point or not...
What i gather though is that at some point you will come uppon the message he was trying to relay

Trust me, it might hit you at any point of time if you gave really read and seen through his posts

Regards,
George The Greek

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by we drowned

You're totally missing my point!

Of course you should question and debate the OP's views and beliefs, I was simply pointing out that he made an appropriate post in the appropriate forum, and as such he should not be derided with taunts that he should seek clinical help.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Hey brother did you took my post serious? Oh come on! Perceive the irony. If you want to be a member of the church, send me a message. Come to the Church of Unleashed.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by bugasman]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Then you would be correct.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by we drowned
reply to post by Argyll

Then you would be correct.

Thank you......I knew we would find that elusive common ground

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Oh was that a Joke bugasman ?? I couldn't catch the sarcasm in it.

As far as Unleashed goes, I enjoyed some of his stuff as well, .... it was a unique perspective, ... but after reading through some of his posts, and some of the unrealistic responses.

something does not sit well with me, ... this talk of a Messiah and simply the way he talks of himself, ... something is wrong and it echo's through me.

So we shall see how it play's out.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Keep up the good work here Feral, keep the kooks in there place....on other planets

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThenThanCorrectionMan

Its funny when a delusional person tries to convince another he is delusional

that didn't make sense.

fyi.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas1611

Keep up the good work here Feral, keep the kooks in there place....on other planets

Yep!......anyone with an alternative view, posting on an alternative website, should be considered to be on an alternative planet!

How very open minded of you!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yeah, I made a joke. Honestly I think Unleashed68 wrote many good things with winsdow in. I liked what he wrote about reality. I think life is kind a game or a movie. We born and die. We don't have to take life so serious. Why we suffer if life is just temporary? We choose to suffer, we are responsible for every experience in this life. I think reality is very close to what the movie Matrix showed IMO. There are many dimensions, worlds, infinite fractals of existence. But I'm jealous of guys who have supernatural powers like Unleashed. I don't buy bs like "I know something you don't know", "The world will end...", "I have ET friends...", blablabla...

I had a lot of fun reading Unleashed and learned many things. I think he is smart and write very well. Maybe what he wrote can happen. I'm very open minded. But I don't want that the world ends now. We have a lot to learn, explore and live. With the evolution of technology and science life is beginning to be excite...

Sorry for my english mistakes, not my primary language...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by Dallas1611

Yep!......anyone with an alternative view, posting on an alternative website, should be considered to be on an alternative planet!

How very open minded of you!

I have to agree with you.

It was a grand entrance for someones first post on the board. Maybe a thread in introductions would have been more appropriate?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join