It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Destiny: The Final Message

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I don't understand speaking about the war to end all wars, and at the same time, the picture painted is actual what a lion of a geomagnetic pole reversal would be, which explains not only their bases, but where they built them, colorado area. Because tptb know the science and possibilities, and on top of this......they like a war too!!!!

I believe there are various timeline endings, not just the one. The disclosure ending goes differently. I stepped into two currentls, so when I was asking over and over again why I was here, who was I, due to many experiences, yet trapped by circumstances. I was frustrated, wondering how I make a difference, and just kept asking. Two timelines. The first one I saw was a very significant disaster.

The second, was a very positive, joyful disclosure, where everyone was relieved and the truth was told, and everyone was healed, that we'd passed the test and would be upgraded without this disaster.

In any case, we're here to see the light in everyone, to move past the duality and help each other wake up.

There is a possibility this is the fifth cycle already and a new one is coming. The ascension is also real. But we did not come here just to do nothing and we did not come here for something that was undoable. We came to make a difference, but most are still asleep and weighed down by this negative 3D reality that is made deliberately like this to prevent people who are basically like sleeping angels from waking up, and to keep them co-creating, subconsciously with their collective consciousness, hell on earth by spoon feeding them chaos and fear and traumas.

Whether its futile or not to get to the brow of the ship and help each other like in the Titanic, I think its the right thing to do, to not go at anything dog eat dog, mad max, but to always think of your neighbor.

The power grid of earth, the chakra points of earth, such as stonehedge, the bosnia pyramid, the great pyramid, devil's point, there are many and apparently their exact locations are top secret. But, we just need a few. They all feed into each other.

What I propose is nonstop, rotating groups of meditators, on some the chakra points, to create sheilding and healing for mother earth, her core, and for world peace and unity, and the end of this pyramid system run by the bloodline, but grass roots people.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well, I wasn't aware that I, at any point in your threads, resorted to childish name calling or false-logic arguments. However, Unleashed, you have responded time and time again with such names as "idiot," " neanderthal," "brat," and other mature retorts toward ANYBODY who added "negative comments" (read: doesn't follow blindly).

It was astounding to read my handle first on the list of 8. I guess that means you hate me the most...oh, probably for calling you out on your agenda and still not having any questions answered. I expect some sort of miraculous ressurection with brand new insight when you decided to communicate under the Unleashed handle again. Hey, I understand. It takes time to come up with new ideas (although, I suspect that you have some time booked on the Freewinds for more auditing).

I'm sure the faithful disciples will be waiting with bated breath for the new "truth" from the planet Frabolex 293. Good luck, folks.

One day we shall crush the mortal Thetan-laden homo novus. The Galactic Federation rules eternal! Hail Xenu!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
But why is it if there really is a known disaster coming that began the pole reversal and will magnify it, make it sudden (historically they have even reverted and gone back to the poles, or taken a long long time, its only some of them that were swift and devastating the way my walk in friend described the "possibility"). Why do they persist, (instead of grouping people up and disclosing and getting at the meditation groups and doing all that can be done), in creating wars and disasters?

Do "they". the elite, really think they must play their armeggedan bad guy roles out......its not free will what they've created, its a slaughter of innocents throughout the world. I think they've violated the rules and disclosure should be forced and earth restored.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I dated a prostitute for a few months and tried to help her get her kids back from social services after learning that her 2 year old daughter was crippled for life after being removed from the mother.

.........wut?

Cool story bro.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Good luck for the future Unleashed68.

Just hope some more of us realise that chasing after money, sex, food and materials goods is all for naught as we cannot take any of it with us when we finally shuffle off this mortal coil.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'll admit that when I first saw your posts appear on here, I thought you were a total nutjob. One of those crazy people ranting about spiritualism and stuff. But after having actually read some of your posts, my perception of you completely changed, although I did think you were still a little crazy. But, now that I have read this post in it's entirety, I have nothing but complete and utter respect for you. You lived a tough life and did what you had to do. You tried to make a difference that would be noticed, which is what we all strive for in the end. Whatever quest you are on now, may you fulfill it in spades. May the Force set you free.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hello, Unleashed68. I just read your posts, and i must say you are a wonder writer, you are easy to read and understand, and I wish I have read you earlier. Your intelligence and message will be missed by some. I quote you on only one thing I disagree with, and upon reflection of this, I think you may agree with me after reading...

Unleashed68:

As a spiritual soldier who knows the fate of a planet, you will continue to inform humanity of the truth. Save the souls you can. Remind them they are spirits temporarily inhabiting a body they created from nothing more than the nutrients of the Earth. They need to fulfill actions that will remove their guilt before they face natural judgment after physical departure. Departure of the physical body is IMMINENT for all.

I do consider myself to be a Spiritual Soldier, and I do know the fate of this planet. I will continue to inform, and educate, and awaken humanity as we sail towards the end of this cycle. I do remind and inform everyone I speak to that they are Spirit, and that they only wear the meat suit like one wears clothing. The point here is that you, or I, the individuals that we are, cannot "save" any one soul,other than our own selves. I know that I can ascend, I know I can, but even tough I have fully educated by dear wife, whom I love above all other humans, I cannot save her, or take her along. She, like every one else, has to willingly go herself, you see? We are each one on our own. There is no saviour coming, no Indigo to take you away, no ET to beam you up, you are on your own here. That, friends, is the true purpose of life; to learn, to teach, to uplift the Spiritual Self to it's Highest Point possible.

You make some very good points in the post, I like the part where you stated that you were no better than anyone else, I too feel that way, and try to get everyone to think that way. there is no "Master Race," per se, there is a "master copy," but that is all. There is no "Right" religion, no "One True Path."

I wish you would reconsider, Unleashed68, you do have friends here. Love and Light,
Autowrench

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I strongly suspect that he is heading out of USA with a survival pack - good luck to him. He doesn't strike me as being a suicidal quitter.

It takes guts to uproot and leave behind any home comforts.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
If any 'good' came from any of this it is that several ATS members have exposed themselves for the complete douchebags they are.

Now we are getting to the truth, you took the words right out of my mouth.
Douchebags is a little mild for the real words but with the ATS rules for 8 year olds I guess that will suffice.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Shame on you FeralMonkeyMagic, people like yourself will always class the experiences of others as fiction until one day you yourself will experience something 'outside' of the norm that you can't explain. I have seen it many many times.

sigh - i have seen what i thought to be UFO's - this was something contrary to my beliefs but certainly made me think. But you have to understand, this is all made up, all the heart ripping tragedy and "threats from police" - all of this coroborates what he has been saying about the world as he sees it.

Learning psychology has taught me a thing or two - especially when it comes to people with agendas of their own - not to mention being able to identify these traits in what a person says or acts out.

Read ALL his other threads and you wll start to see a pciture far more accurate about him. He is confused and contradicts himself on more than one occasion. States things known to be as fact as lies and paints his own views as FACT with no evidence whatsoever.

You know what, if i came here and posted "fiction" about the horrors that i had experienced you would all be saying the same thing. Posters such as the author posts stuff like this, to make you feel for him - then after he has you by the emotional heart strings,t ells you about how the world and universe really works and how wrong everyone else is.

Shame on me? shame on you for being so damned gullible.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Alot in your post about choice...that nothing is set in stone, from time of death, to consequence, and each choice you make enables a outcome.

So, here is a question, why did/do you choose to accept consequences. Seems by your story its a acceptance of how it must be, but you also had no problem in accepting your wife/kids could be saved across the world by simply a choice...if that was in your power, then so can simply choosing to have your bad times or whatnot removed and not accept the "curse" of your choice.

Keep in mind, I am reading this like a sci-fi story and fully suspending disbelief...pointless to start saying what did and didnt happen. might as well accept it as full truth and point out the inconsistant aspects of the story itself.

So, if I was the main character in this story (you), I would simply decide that the role of the cursed will no longer suit me and see where that goes. Do the opposite in senarios of what you figure should be your role, refuse to play the scripted part.

It might simply be a test...you were shown at one point that all things can change, first was a hand held demonstration, and now its up to you to change it verses accept a unchangable path (since it was proven it is easily changable once your mind accepts it).

Anyhow, good luck in your life choices. for better or worse...your choice

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Thank you so very much for your kind invitation to the thread Unleashed. I perceived your being a fellow-servant from your very first post..

After reading the post here, I find myself concerned for your, "immediate" well-being. I am also in agreement with the message of your post, "whether I want it to occur or not".

I also understand your lack of patience with people you feel are attempting to thwart your well intended goals behind your posts. In fact, we are at a point in time where aggression from well meaning individuals is needed in defense of our children.

The sad thing is that the situation has progressed to the point that the end of life, the way we live it presently, is clearly in sight.

I am confused as to the reason you say you will not be back; and would like clarification, "if" you are free to do so. I know what it is to be under the pressure of being blacklisted with these socially accepted conspirators coming out of the woodwork.

You have my sympathies; and I am grateful for your contribution.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
How will I know when I reach full consciousness? While no one can tell you your state of consciousness, it must be experienced. All I know is, when I close my eyes, I no longer see the darkness, I see the LIGHT! Humanity, find the light. I am a single flame of consciousness with more flames the light will grow brighter and brighter, the picture will become clearer and clearer able to see the entire picture. It is the most beautiful and precious thing you will ever see and experience, that will all go away in the blink of an eye, that is the law of life. L.I.F.E. Live in Free Environment. Most of all LOVE LIFE. I have the power to paint a better picture.

Contempt, prior to complete investigation, enslaves men to ignorance.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

So, if I was the main character in this story (you), I would simply decide that the role of the cursed will no longer suit me and see where that goes. Do the opposite in senarios of what you figure should be your role, refuse to play the scripted part.

I am in agreement. What I seek, in the same situation, is that the higher beings above me can help me to have covered the current issue in the past; otherwise I have to continue on that path until it is covered..

Just saying. No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mxxpwr

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
If any 'good' came from any of this it is that several ATS members have exposed themselves for the complete douchebags they are.

Now we are getting to the truth, you took the words right out of my mouth.
Douchebags is a little mild for the real words but with the ATS rules for 8 year olds I guess that will suffice.

Ah the truth - surprising you used a word that describes and denotes fact, when relating to this fiction.

If we are douche-bags because we ask questions that cannot be answered by the Author, what does that make you - some one who goes on face value anything that is said at the drop of a hat by anyone who has an imagination?

hmmm i have one word..

Ignorant

and quite happy inside your self assured bubble of warped fiction based reality.

This guy always passes off his perceptions as FACT - he says he knows the fate of this planet.. He says he is a spiritual warrior. Would that not denote some kind of spiritual battle training and or experience? Yes, saying that, would give that indication. Does he battle negative spirits? No - he argues science fiction with people.

well.. i know we are all going to die - so if i told you i know your fate is to die, would that make me as informed and FACTUAL as Unleashed? no - it means i made a very accurate supposition to what is known to be fact, only i tried to pass it off as prophecy.

Seeing time and time again the typical "whoa, i totally agree because i have never researched or challenged an idea in my life" is getting really tiresome. I came to this site in the hopes that ignorance would be shouted down with fact and mature debate and those with ignorant immature views and unsubstantiated thoughts would have to reassess their unsubstantiated views of the world as human kind knows it...

Alas - this place is filled by 8 year olds... Show to some degree by the multitudes of posters who proclaim their faith in nothing more than a fiction based perception of everything.. how very pseudo theological. Scientologists anyone?

Face it - majority of people here do not do any research (the ones that so willingly accept multitudes of the information vomited out onto the virtual pages) This leaves them in a very precarious position. A position where they do not give themselves the correct and due opportunity to find out what is really truth and fact. Instead, they seem happy to go along with the half baked ideologies of some one who knows nothing yet proclaims his imaginative fiction writings as truth.

Word to sum that up: Delusional; An idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained, despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of a mental disorder. (That's a dictionary definition btw, not my own)

By all means, this is ignorance and delusion at play - in all measurements of the term(S)...

And by all means, please go camping in the mountains in April this year - you will be privy to an amazing occurrence. Some night stars, some potentially strange lights in the sky, some fresh air and hopefully some social interaction.

Don't expect this guy to have a date specific timeline for events - as has been proven over the years here at this site, we have all lived through the many DOOMSDAY and ASCENSION predictions made by the false prophets.

That's not to mention that it is good Fiction reading.

Remember:

Delusional; An idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained, despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of a mental disorder. (That's a dictionary definition btw, not my own)

now apply that to the fact that he cannot (demonstrated numerous times) and does not address any legitimate questioning or argument or debate.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I hope you are not going to commit suicide or something. But in any event, we both know that it wouldn't be the end.

anyway splendit work and your threads have kept me reading even though you manage to write long stories. Other threads here on ATS lost me 1/4 in the text.

thank you for your work

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Your story is absolutely fascinating, thank you for sharing it. What an inspiration.

You have taught me so much, in so little time. You are helping people out here, more than you can ever begin to imagine. Hope you decide to stick around.

Earth is truly bootcamp for spirits, a crucible in which we temper our souls, some becoming purified / strengthened while others become fouled / weakened.

Keep on Truckin' …. Unleashed68
Peace on Earth!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence

Thank you so very much for your kind invitation to the thread Unleashed. I perceived your being a fellow-servant from your very first post..

After reading the post here, I find myself concerned for your, "immediate" well-being. I am also in agreement with the message of your post, "whether I want it to occur or not".

I also understand your lack of patience with people you feel are attempting to thwart your well intended goals behind your posts. In fact, we are at a point in time where aggression from well meaning individuals is needed in defense of our children.

The sad thing is that the situation has progressed to the point that the end of life, the way we live it presently, is clearly in sight.

I am confused as to the reason you say you will not be back; and would like clarification, "if" you are free to do so. I know what it is to be under the pressure of being blacklisted with these socially accepted conspirators coming out of the woodwork.

You have my sympathies; and I am grateful for your contribution.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

are we "socially accepted" because we fight lies with truth searching?? I have to say, considering the volume of supporting posts, we are the minority here. So we are therefor not socially accepted, we are in the lesser percentage. In the "gray area" threads so it seems.

Read the posts he put in many other different thread areas like 2012... i'm sure you will enjoy them even if you don't believe them.

Good luck on your journey - let's hope he is "allowed" to answer questions that have been posed to him that were incredibly legitimate and forthcoming in their construction.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
While I admire your candor and desire to share, I find most of what you write to be disjointed and lacking a unifying theme.

By no means am I playing the psychologist, but it would appear that your past trauma has led you to live out a life of personal persecution. Why do you insist on punishing yourself repeatedly.

I do find these comments interesting:

The spirit gave me a burden to remind me of my free choice to come here, and to fulfill a purpose on behalf of a spiritual race unperceived by human eyes.

and this

Know there is a Creator, and know that your temporary time here is purposeful.

You see, I beleive that the Creator CAUSED everything to come into existence. And that this 'causing' continues with each one of us. Therefore, there is no such thing as a free choice. Your choices are based on things that are caused. Free choice or free will is one of the greatest myths of religion and humanity. We simply do not posses the ability to make choice FREE from CAUSES.

Therefore all that you have written has been caused and you have made choices based on these caused events. Your post is a stark reminder to the rest of us that we need to use wisdom when making choices. Go back and re-read your post. You made a choice (based on causes) to argue with the police, to drink and to have affairs. What good would come from that?

The best I can hope for you is that you will seek some professional help to help you deal with your past and to help you make your present a world which will truly allow you to find peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well, good luck to you. for me it is difficult to grasp anything about future predictions. But I can say I have felt uneasy about our future since I was 10, and I am now 43. I to have had a life of crap, which has impacted me in a somewhat negative manner, however I am one of those that are welcoming the new world in hopes it is a complete reset of human existence. I cannot believe that the good will be able to break the grasp of evil that this planet has been under and therefor I believe it will require a forced destruction of that which has us bonded to what we have been lead to believe is normal. The value of "things" has overruled the value of life and respect for far too long. Maybe someday I will tell my tale of betrayal. I hope you find what you wish for. peace. LDB

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join