It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Destiny: The Final Message

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

That is why I said, "status quo". And I did read the threads, and I am re-reading them again, but I still see the same thing.

And you see, you responded politely to me, that was one of my major points in my post, to simply re-find the politeness with which we speak to others. If someone attacks you, it only brings the responder "down" to that level, if that is how you wish to see it, to reply in kind.

Maintaining a civility is a difficult task when someone writes something that strikes deep emotions in someone. I do not mean to say the O.P. has struck deep emotions in me, in fact, I didn't like so much what he wrote, but I defend his right to do so. So should you, so should we all.

That does not mean to throw human decency to the wind, even if the O.P. chooses to. I admit I got caught a few times doing it myself, when attacked in threads, I lashed out. It is hard not to. I felt foolish for being drug into it, allowing myself to be, and I hated it. I also hated feeling like I had to defend *myself*, and not what was posted, you know, the topic?

I will endeavor to keep trying though. I don't care if I am the most popular, get the most flags, I just want to talk with people without others feeling they have the right to question my motives, my character, or my beliefs. They are mine, afterall. You win more flies with honey, anyway.

But, it is something I think some posters have lost the will to strive for, and that is the whole point in my post.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I understand completely, and also always try to use civility when responding to threads. From anyone.

Like you, my first inclination is to avoid the ongoing rivalries, fusses or whatever that develop on these boards.

But, we being human beings, sometimes things get the better of all of us at some point. I've noticed , of course, some of the same things you have. Just in MY opinion, it was clearly the poster in question(unleashed) who both set and dictated the tone with regards to the bickering. Some disagree, obviously, but then that seems sometimes to be what we do best on here, lol.

Anyway, a good day to all.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Journey onward brother. There are more things to this perceived reality than life as we know it.

Persevere!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

The reason i dissapeared in the summer until recently is complicated but between others it includes some lack on behalf of ATS administration and great negativity from others. (It seems that defending straight against gay is not the norm anymore... lol, but it has happened on other subjects also
)

Making a personal attack can get to any OP at best but that doesn t change the validity of a matter under consideration.

Matters are under consideration/research/study/information spread or even debunking status in ATS, for everyone willing to atain or express himself

Personal remarks only bring the reversal of any development.

Trust me. If you manage to talk your oppinion through and its correct the other(s) person(s) will review their views and reconsider into the substantiated possition you offered developing/advancing him and all in the board further

Negativity offers nothing more than personal bleeding, and that can be even more painfull when its from within...

If you are talking to a fool then it is your obligation to wake him up.
If he cannot wake up past the waking time then you might as well let him asleep instead of bleeding him away. If he is to wake he will do so at his own time.

After all one might be pretending to sleep

Its not a bad idea whispering him awake

Also there might be a slim chance that he is trying to wake
YOU while you are asleep dreaming of him sleeping
(lol)

PEACE PEOPLE

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Dude, I don't know what your thinking about doing, but be stong. I don't know about you, but I'll never take myself out, there's just too much to see and do before whatever's going to happen, happen's.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This was a message from the OP to the OP. His universe/higher self/advanced being was speaking to him.

We are all the masters of our own realities. Everything that appears before you any time, any day, is a direct communication to you, from you.

When you hear/see/receive a message, it is for you, your reality. You then must decipher whether the message is from your positive or negative ego, a positive or negative astral entity and so on and so forth.

Command mastery over your mind, your mind is only a tool for this reality, it cannot operate multidimensionally and it was never meant to.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
I starred and flagged, and for a lot of reasons.

The utterly most important one is, the re-occurrence of the "hit squad" mentality that we are seeing over and over again on ATS.

And now we have the, "Obama staffer" that wants to infiltrate and, "disintegrate" groups exactly along the lines of A.T.S. What people are not considering is that by the time they speak it outwardly, they allready have it mastered through the perfection of its' application.

In other words they have allready been doing it for a long time, and are farther than we could conceive in its use. It implies that they are simply intending to use it against the population openly now.

So yeah; they've been doing it for a while now. And they try to use our good nature against ourselves in their application of it. To them, love is weakness.

There's no reason, "not" to stick to your guns.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

I agree, it has been in use for a while, because like you said, once it is spoken, it has been in place for some time.

I am not saying not to stick to your guns, but it's in how you do it that makes the difference.
Regardless of what they wish to turn you in to, resist and that makes them madder than anything.

Be true to thine self.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

I am not saying not to stick to your guns, but it's in how you do it that makes the difference.
Regardless of what they wish to turn you in to, resist and that makes them madder than anything.

Very true; it is very important not to confuse the children by responding in a way that could alienate them; those who have not yet learned enough to stand.

I have become defensive, sticking to my guns at the wrong time. So yes; it's obvious that your point is valid.

No consequence..

Thank you.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am somewhat familiar with your handle, but I can't say that I have read any of your previous threads. I have to say that I am glad to have read this one. I found it quite interesting actually.

I am saddened that you feel the need to leave. However, I wish you the best, unleashed.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Those who hate, only hate themselves.

Those who don't believe, don't believe in themselves.

Those that help, help themselves.

I suppose Unleashed68 has BIGGER things to do in the near future.

Amen.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm going to miss you, Unleashed68.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Your posting touched me on many different levels. The honesty, compassion and sheer bravery of your actions are but a few of humankind's most admiralable qualities. Your story although being under a completely different set of experiences and situations, has a definite and common air to it as, that of my own, with the exception being your's is a much more harsh and tragic set of situations. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this available and only wish that I am able to live the rest of my days with a mere fraction of the spirit with which you lived yours.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thanks again unleashed mate for the confirmation i had long been searching for good luck for the future and to the skeptics keep it clean or just don't bother to post

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

The utterly most important one is, the re-occurrence of the "hit squad" mentality that we are seeing over and over again on ATS.
What about the mentality of people who preach from an assumed spiritual authority. Why is it O.K for these "reality hit men" to crusade through the ATS forums unchallenged. When their diatribe regarding reality is a direct challenge to the personal beliefs of one and all merely by their pontification of their "truth".
Do you know how many times this happens on ATS?
From Unleashed:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And here comes the parade:

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

So, you may feel free to ask.

I am personally involved with everything mentioned in the title of the thread, I am a life long member of secret orders and governmental institutions, I have been exploring the spiritual realms, researched the occult and practiced it, taken part of many esoteric, occult and magical practices and events, been involved with the ET and UFO phenomena, the spiritual realms, including ghost and spirits, governmental coverups....

I Speak To You Not From Earth

But from another perspective on another dimension higher than 3rd Density reality.

More life exists higher in the dimensional frequencey than you can possibly imagine, or you can

The energy is all around us. People have used it much in the past. Actually ironically people use it all of the time when they don't even realize it.

I have strong enough reason to believe I'm strongly enough connected to THE Highest (moral-spiritual) Power on this planet primarily because I've never encountered a stronger-better advocate for said Power than me.

For Matrix fans, if read carefully and slowly, you will undoubtedly become overwhelmed by the fact, there really is a Matrix, and you are plugged into it right now.

The Truth about Aliens and abductions and channeling

Dear friends,

I am here to give you some insights on the truth about what you call aliens and alien abductions.

Opportunity Knocks Again

I am one with access to the knowledge of The Bloodlines who you believe are "Evil" and whose actions you disapprove of. I have chosen to come here to answer the questions you may have, all you have to do is follow The Rules and ask.

My Abduction with God? Part 1 of 2

This story has been something I have wanted to tell for about the last 5 years, ever since I could remember alot of it. It happened in 2000 while on a trip in San Fran. I ask that you try to respect my story, I promise you it is 100% true........

I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family.

Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

I’m gonna to keep this introduction short and simple. If you want to hear the long version of this story while challenging me every inch of the way to prove I am telling the truth, you will have to let me know.

I grew up in a “bloodline.” I am descended from Templars and Cistercians. I was initiated into their secrets as a child, then went rogue becasue I did not agree with what I was taught.

People are going to request this be moved to skunkworks. I'm not here to offer the non-believers evidence... but to alert people who have had positive "grey" experiences on just how deceived they most likely are. I have not had any super traumatic experiences, and I'm not even sure these creatures are sure I notice them.

Orzeml(The Pleiadean) message to our kind

Last night I had the pleasure of spending most the night in the company of Orzeml And Amizarac I asked a lot of questions and received many interesting replies.

Date of Final Departure to be Revealed.

The date for the zeta final departure will be disclosed in an upcoming movie starring Viggo Mortenson. The Road is based on your world after the Apocalypse. We will be leaving before this occurs but after the movie has been released.

This is just the Tip of a very big Iceberg of "reality" and "real truth" threads.

Now, there have been multiple attempts by the same people to launch a character assassination against the O.P.
Yet you are free to call into question the characters of some imagined group or "hit squads" only intent of "character assassination". Accusations of "form gangs" and orchestrated "riots".

This is the hard to peg "forum gang" ......... as if almost on cue. The O.P.'s predictions were dead on. He was right about you before he called you out by name, and he was right about you after. Fact.
The OP predicted he would be criticized on a public FORUM where the OP makes unsubstantiated claims.

The OP knew people would question him because the OP repeatedly ignored most of the direct questions. The OP defects these by accusations against these posters.

If you are not in the status quo, then you are irrelevant.
The status quo is that people constantly post the "truth", claim they are special, have "special insight", communications or information. The status quo is for most people on ATS to jump on board these Threads without much thought or in depth discussion.
Those bucking the status quo, are those that actually question OP's. I find it amusing how many people on ATS will attack mainstream religion for making exactly the same claims the OP does regarding the nature of our existence and avidly attack believers as being sheeple and that those who challenge these religious preacings are free thinkers with open minds. Well, when people question or attack the OP's claims, they are a gang and "hit squad", and everyone else is "open minded".

It goes way beyond "people having the same opinions making posts in a thread that they may not agree with." You see, this is not opions about the post, but about the poster. So clearly against the T&C, yet it continues, unabated, across the forums.
Your entire post is about the nature of just some posters.

A reasonable debate can be done on a level where insults and biting remarks are not used as leverage in a post, however, this seems to be the new trend on ATS. This thread is a perfect example of it.
The OP offers no reasonable debate. Only preaches.

All you do with the nastiness is elevate him, and come accross as being jealous and back biting. That is, of course, *my* opinion,........ they are afraid of the forum bullies.
Are you not bullying the bullies now? Relegating them to being jealous back biters! Hit squads and the like. Do they not have a right to an opinion?
The OP was just as nasty and turned the tide in two of his threads with the above behavior. Were is your critique of that?

Then, to launch into tirades about the O.P. being a cultist? Recruiting? Using multiple handles? All unsubstantiated claims.
The OP is totally unsubstantiated.

I have seen claims made that "this has been reported", yet, I have not seen a mod step in and say yay or nay.
Perhaps the OP was warned and this motivated Unleashed to leave? We do not know if complaints are acted on as it would be done via personal U2U's.

IMO, you should not be filling the thread with all that you have trounced the O.P.'s reputation and credibility, and it's too late to change the effect you have already had.
What was the OP's reputation before his threads? Unleashed is as anonymous as you or I.
Our reputations are as we make them on threads.

Too late to change the "forum gang" ..... the very thing they accuse the O.P. of attempting to do.
It seems the OP has a gang that is willing to defend him by merely accusing others as being a gang that is out to get him. See how easy it is to throw accusation around and attack peoples reputations. In fact the OP did exactly that, specifically to Me and 7 others.

Thing is, their "group think" is okay because it is done in the name of ...... "Oh, I can say what I want, because, hey! I AM DENYING IGNORANCE!"
There is a group think surrounding the preaching of the OP. In fact the is a large group not thinking in relation to the OP's writings.

You are wrong, no matter how you try to justify your speeches in the name of denying ignorance, you are wrong to attack people because they are different from you.
So its O.K. for you to attack others, accuse them, and question their reputations and state that these posters are wrong. But no one can do that to the OP?

Why is it so hard to make ONE post, nicely stated
I did that. And I was attacked by the OP.

I do not have to agree or disagree with the O.P., but one thing I can do is allow him to have an opinion, and have one of my own.
Oh! The Irony.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Criss
First off, hello, I suppose you could say I'm new as I -just- created this account and this is my first post. Not entirely sure if I'll ever make another post on this forum location again or not, so I suppose I'll say goodbye as well just in case.

The only thing that anyone really needs to know is:

Humanity is filthy.

You can perceive it any number of ways (a disease, a legion of insects, a sinful existence, etc). However you perceive it (even if in a positive manner), the outcome will always be, humanity is filthy. Sure, you get the occasional do-gooder who believes in true justice and is completely selfless (and in rare cases, even self-sacrificial), but the majority (VAST MAJORITY) of humans are worthless pointless fragments of existence that probably have little to no meaning here.

The fact of the matter that nobody seems to understand is that *nobody knows anything*. Nobody knows if the world will end, or when, or why, or how. Nobody knows if Jesus Christ was the son of God and savior to all, or just a crazy traveler that was talented in tricking people and coincidentally created a heavily widespread religion. Nobody knows the secret of life as we know it. Read it: nobody knows a damned thing. You can continue to debate and agree and cry like little babies, but the cold hard truth is not a single one of you knows anything. And because of that, anything is possible. The world could end, but then again it could not. Jesus was a savior or he was not. The secret of life could be ultimate content, but then again it may not. People can continue to debate and figure out the hidden truths of everything, but more than likely humans will be long gone before such mental capabilities are ever realized (considering we're using such a tiny amount of our brains after such a long existence and we're so easily perishable).

Back on topic: 99% of the human race is selfish in one way or another. Why does a man buy a car for his wife? For sex (or something else). Why does an elderly woman donate to a charity? For self gratification (or something else). Why does a child help plant a tree? For learning (or something else). I have never, not once, ever experienced a person doing something for the earth or another fellow human simply for the sake of doing it, or because it was simply the right thing to do - and I would bet any amount of money that none of you people ever have either.

Here's a small example of selfishness that you can see yourselves:

All of you are sitting behind your monitors typing bull# on a little-heard-of website instead of what? Helping the Haiti relief effort? Volunteering at a no-kill animal shelter? Feeding the homeless?

In the defense of the human race - 'we're not perfect'

Humans are about as far from perfect as you can get. In a world of gangs, domestic abuse, animal torture, religious war, widespread poverty, an incurable pox of greed, and countless COUNTLESS other 'life' crimes, this world -should be- destined for failure.

If the world does end in one big messy apocalypse, I'll be one of the first to jump into a pit of hellfire cheering for the annihilation of such a loathesome place and race that I'm forced to call home and family.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Bla bla bla
I got bored in the first paragraph. If he's disappearing from ATS so do many many people giving up.

I got bored scrolling down seeing how long it was. Makes you wonder how empty the OP's life is to want and/or have the time to write all that here.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Great list atlasastro!

I thought I'd add one of my personal favorites to your list. Here is yet another charlatan claiming to know the answers to everything you ever wanted to know. Surely, one of these guys must be telling the truth.... right?

How Deep Does The Rabbit Hole GO ===>Part 1

Excerpt:

I am here for 1 purpose to share what I know. I work for many people who report and take orders directly from ET's, I will tell you everything you ever thought and knew or were taught in schools falls apart when you learn some of the truths behind what ET's and our hidden rulers are all about. I have learned that the earth is indeed hollow along with bases we have on mars and 2 other ancient civilizations that already live on Mars in two seperate areas. I will say I have first hand experience with these bases.

Look and learn people. As I mentioned in my post in one of Unleashed's threads, the MO's of all these people claiming to have the truth for the benefit of humankind is exactly the same. There is nothing new under the sun. I suggest you have an open mind and go back through the posts highlighted in atlasastro's post above and honestly consider whether Unleashed is the real deal, or just another charlatan milking you for attention and adoration.

Question the real motives of these people. Do they really have your best interests in mind, or is it all about them... and how special they would have you believe they are?

While many of you people perceive us as the bad guys for questioning the motives of people like Unleashed (inc his many identities on ATS) and the validity of the information they present as fact... It is actually us who are motivated by the best interests of ATS members and of people in general. We are not the bad guys!

You know... all Unleashed had to do was provide the answers to those skeptical of his claims and any misgivings would have disappeared. Remember this is a guy proclaiming to know it all. But he didn't provide any answers or substantiation. Instead, he put his index fingers in his ears and said:

"la la la la... I can't hear you... la la la la... you're a moron.... la la la la.... you're schizophrenic... la la la la... you must have ADHD... la la la la... you're an idiot... la la la la... did I mention that I cannot hear you... la la la la... etc etc etc".

This is hardly the reaction or attitude of someone who knows it all, it's hardly the attitude of someone you should be trusting or taking at face value. It's someone you should be deeply questioning the motives of.

IRM

[edit on 18/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I honestly thought unleashed would get bored of logging in under alias titles and posting praises unto himself...

obviously not.

Keep it up to those who really do strive for the truth - not just fanciful imaginitive fiction.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
Wow can everyone feel all the love????? What a bunch of negativity from posters. I can't think of another member who got so much attention by those who disagree with his philosophy.

You'll notice in ALL of my posts I withheld judgement or any opinions of my own regarding the op and his postings because whether or not he was right or wrong wasn't the issue.

The larger issue, and one he was having too much fun with was, ATS turns into a bunch of monkeys throwing poop at eachother without anything more than avoiding a question that didn't evern desrve an answer in the first place.

If any 'good' came from any of this it is that several ATS members have exposed themselves for the complete douchebags they are.

Couldn't of said it better myself

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join