It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Destiny: The Final Message

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
My question is, why are all of the Mods turning a blind eye to all of the vicious hatred going on in this thread? Almost NONE of what's been posted
is even remotely on topic.

Correct me if I am wrong but the gray area IS WHERE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO FEEL SAFE. Where we could come and relate a story without being under scrutiny and forced to provide proof or any evidence whatsoever. THEN WHY IS THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR BEING ALLOWED????

People don't need to waste their time getting their panties up in a bunch over the several doucebags who continue to post the same damn thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Jeez, it seems like some of you have a personal vendetta.

There is one question that I have not gotten answered either. If you disagree with what unleashed has been saying then why not say so, say why, and then..............LEAVE!!!!! ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

My bigggest question is why are the mods sitting by and letting this turn into a side show????Way to go mods
You are doing a great job as always. By doing nothing you have become part of the problem.
You're el numero uno!

Man! I was wondering about that myself...
I just didn t have the time to express it yet as i was reading the thread through and still am halfway there...

To be honest i don 't understand myself how come this is the case.

Then again i was away for a few months due to dissapointment and misstreatment from ATS.

What i have noticed now that im am back (for the time being it seems) is that a great deal of great members has dissapeared...

Shame on ATS for that. ATS creates rules but only wants members to follow them... If its not to its own convenience then those rules seem to be evaporating...

Regards for the best,
GTG

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GSteel
Interesting thread and he did have good point there. But why do people nowdays have to immeadetly start putting down and giving names in these kind of threads.
It's allmost like the spanish inquisition. If someone feels different and that gives him the way he needs to be heading. Let him do it.
But instead hes been classified as a loonie.
Theres lots of negative feedback nowdays, way much more than then when I started reading this forum.
Could it be that those who hang here just to laugh at others have found this site also?

Makes you wonder don t it?

Thanks for making my point on my previous post commenting on ATS

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by we drowned

Man i am not sure he is an alcoholic

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by we drowned

Ahhh i can see a small cloud af remorse there

Nice that someone is open to admit to a fault after debate

To me you are cool on whatever mistake now and also admire the correct points

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Man i wouln ' t worry about a cult outbreak... lol

i found that post weird but the again it seems to be mostly irony lol

if it is not then the person of this post is propably imbalanced, ie a wacko and certainly needs medical attention.

Then again he may just be an innexperienced sheep in the herd lol

I would persume its pure irony though... lol

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Your loving this thread aren't you George.

Unfortunately, I think " unleashed" was exposed before his full hand was played out, so whatever he had in store will never come to fruition, and neither I, nore his supporters will get any sense of closure.

It seems were left at a stalemate, .... unless Jay ends up coming up with any evidence, .... nothing proved, nothing gained, ... life goes on, and this thread fade's into oblivion.

I'm sorry if you think im harsh George, ... I'm probably the opposite of the person you think I am, ... everyone in life loves me. ... I just hate typing... so it gives me a tendancy to be blunt. .... are you from Greece Georgie ?? maybe its a culture barrier.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Thanks for naming me Unleashed! I will wear it like a badge of honor! If you check my profile you will find this thread:

Rebuttal In Defiance Of The GFL

Given the Op of this thread appears to pride himself on flags, the GFL thread received 96 Flags and countless stars along the way. LOL!

As coincidence would have it, that thread was a protest about charlatans channeling false information and feeding lies of interstellar hope to many people on ATS and the world at large.

As it turned out, the channelings of Blossom Goodchild and her beloved GFL turned out to be complete hogwash and her foretold arrival of interplanetary brothers of love and light never transpired.

What you don't appear to understand is that many of us here have encountered the very same MO as the Op has used many times before from similar characters with similar stories that transpired into nothing, and there's absolutely nothing within the Op's threads that would separate him from being any different. It's cookie cutter stuff. But now the fantasy and manipulation are complete. He presents himself as a poor martyr crucified upon the ATS cross, and now like Jesus before him, he must leave.

Can't remember where he said he was going though... he kind of left that in an ambiguous state as well. Oh the dramatics!

You are being manipulated, and now the Op is playing another game with you. Hopefully his final game at ATS. He is now manipulating you into feeling sorry for him by giving you a sob story on his life. So what! Everyone has crap stuff happen to them in their lives.

I've seen many people here calling him 'friend', yet as I pointed out in a recent thread of the Op's, he has never bothered to befriend anyone who offered him a hand of friendship. Is he really your friend? I think not. Don't believe me? Check his profile!

Anyway, I will not continue to go over ground I already covered in that thread. It's there if you wish to refer to it... and I stand by my word and my belief that you've all been manipulated by this character.

He wanted to be adored and placed upon a pedestal. He constantly ranted about his quest for flags, and never ever answered any challenges to his theory, instead giving scorn and thus created the backlash upon himself that you all seem to be whinging about.

There was nothing genuine about this guy, but if you wish to put all your belief in him, by all means do. If you wish to drink the koolaid, go ahead! Many have made the same mistakes in the past - as they will in the future.

Some people are just born to follow I guess.

IRM

[edit on 15/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

I agree with all you've written. He never did anything but rant on about how special he is, how we just don't get it, or simply that we're so blessed to have him take time out of his day to attempt to enlighten us.
I would really like to know what he's been diagnosed with, and hopefully he can cause no one any physical harm. Maybe, he found help!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Dalo321]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Man i think you can chill

This doesn t seem like a cult thing.
Besides people today are not the easy naive ones to herd arround like this

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I don t get what you are reffering to...
Sorry ... I am just Greek... lol

Please elaborate

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

lol loving it would be an overstatement lol

just trying to be a bit objective behind the words

Yep! I am Greek but there isn' t any cultural difderence. Its just some people can be more sensitive than others over the same situation.

To someone overly sensitive you might definitelly sound harsh

I am quite sure you are at least the person you describe to be
or better which is the case i believe.

Personally i am on the sensitive side when treated with great negativity which is also the reason i took a big breath away from ATS

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I just picked up on this post, and I must say on a quick read it looks like good stuff. I will go back and read the rest of you posts.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The POWER of Meditation, or, The Amazing Brain,
take your pick...

Proper meditation requires that you stop the thought process. This is actually quite difficult to do, and NO, it is not easier for blondes.
(this usually works in a live setting...)

Anyway,
you MUST stop the "thought" stream. How?
Why?
Let's look at "why" first.
The brain is capable of receiving information and recording experiences, and relaying them to your conscious mind, your "thinking" mind, but for most people, this only occurs when you are sleeping.
The reason it happens when you are sleeping, is because your analytical mind is "resting", exhausted from the thought stream, and the subconscious mind is allowed to finally present itself.
Imagine that you could put your conscious mind to "sleep", but yet remain awake?

The leap of faith here, is that you have to believe that your subconscious mind can actually TELL you something that your "analytical" mind cannot deliver. If you have NO faith, you will never meditate.

So, now, how?

Simplified...

You must be alone.
You must not be expecting to be interrupted.

Like sleep.

Get a candle. (Light it, of course), and focus on the candle. Nothing exists except for the flame. Empty your mind. Whenever a thought enters your mind, STOP the thought!...........the flame, only the flame.....

When you are able to stop your thoughts, congratulate yourself, and do it again tomorrow. The rewards will not happen overnight.

You are persistent. You keep practicing. Suddenly, you get a glimpse of the sky, but you are still in your room... Your eyes water...
You put this out of your mind, you are thinking, NOT GOOD,
you empty your mind, it is getting easier now,
you are rising, you are aware of your body as separate from whatever you are now, you are not dead, you are so alive you are not even "thinking", only experiencing...love, compassion, truth...
You can exit anytime, but you never leave this experience, and you cannot believe that emotions...love, compassion, truth,..are not part of your daily life.

THAT is the power of meditation.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Stewie]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Your incorrect unleashed. I know. I will tell you except that the forum rules has a rule against me not having enough posts.
If you know what you say you know and I am very sure you do. Then I trust you.
Beings are all the same, trust yourself before what you take from others.
We are prisoners. Some have chosen it to help others, because what is a few decades compared to eternity. I can't stand people suffering. I want enough posts to say what I need to say. I will make more people understand, if they trust themselves.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
First off, hello, I suppose you could say I'm new as I -just- created this account and this is my first post. Not entirely sure if I'll ever make another post on this forum location again or not, so I suppose I'll say goodbye as well just in case.

The only thing that anyone really needs to know is:

Humanity is filthy.

You can perceive it any number of ways (a disease, a legion of insects, a sinful existence, etc). However you perceive it (even if in a positive manner), the outcome will always be, humanity is filthy. Sure, you get the occasional do-gooder who believes in true justice and is completely selfless (and in rare cases, even self-sacrificial), but the majority (VAST MAJORITY) of humans are worthless pointless fragments of existence that probably have little to no meaning here.

The fact of the matter that nobody seems to understand is that *nobody knows anything*. Nobody knows if the world will end, or when, or why, or how. Nobody knows if Jesus Christ was the son of God and savior to all, or just a crazy traveler that was talented in tricking people and coincidentally created a heavily widespread religion. Nobody knows the secret of life as we know it. Read it: nobody knows a damned thing. You can continue to debate and agree and cry like little babies, but the cold hard truth is not a single one of you knows anything. And because of that, anything is possible. The world could end, but then again it could not. Jesus was a savior or he was not. The secret of life could be ultimate content, but then again it may not. People can continue to debate and figure out the hidden truths of everything, but more than likely humans will be long gone before such mental capabilities are ever realized (considering we're using such a tiny amount of our brains after such a long existence and we're so easily perishable).

Back on topic: 99% of the human race is selfish in one way or another. Why does a man buy a car for his wife? For sex (or something else). Why does an elderly woman donate to a charity? For self gratification (or something else). Why does a child help plant a tree? For learning (or something else). I have never, not once, ever experienced a person doing something for the earth or another fellow human simply for the sake of doing it, or because it was simply the right thing to do - and I would bet any amount of money that none of you people ever have either.

Here's a small example of selfishness that you can see yourselves:

All of you are sitting behind your monitors typing bull# on a little-heard-of website instead of what? Helping the Haiti relief effort? Volunteering at a no-kill animal shelter? Feeding the homeless?

In the defense of the human race - 'we're not perfect'

Humans are about as far from perfect as you can get. In a world of gangs, domestic abuse, animal torture, religious war, widespread poverty, an incurable pox of greed, and countless COUNTLESS other 'life' crimes, this world -should be- destined for failure.

If the world does end in one big messy apocalypse, I'll be one of the first to jump into a pit of hellfire cheering for the annihilation of such a loathesome place and race that I'm forced to call home and family.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK

This doesn' t make us adversaries now.
You felt its your duty to protect people but then again to me this is what Unleashed 68 is trying to do. In any case i see no wrong doing in any of you. Both work for what you consider the best.

Well said George! I completely agree. I still have the utmost respect for you my friend and I think you're an asset to ATS. The beauty of ATS is that we are allowed to have differing opinions from time to time, and are bound to with sheer amount of subject matter covered around the boards. We are all individuals and I think that's fantastic.

There are also many areas where we would wholeheartedly agree with one another so it all balances out in the end!

However, due to Unleashed's Ops where he clearly sent negative signals to all those who wished to bring his word into question, his threads went south because the message was already embedded within many of the members that support his views to scorn and oust those of opposing views. Unleashed's own actions to this end are verifiable and need no interpretation. This isn't the attitude of a new age brother, these are the actions of a dictator.

There is no equality when only one camp reserves the right to disagree... i.e they can disagree with our point of view, but we are not allowed to disagree with them. This goes against the core ideals of ATS... and democracy.

Anyway man, in closing, all's good between you and I. You rock!

IRM

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
A Creator would not wish for the 'Creation' to destroy itself.
This Is Reasonable.

A Creation 'should' not wish to destroy itself.
An animal does not wish harm to itself and will defend it's life to it's natural death.
A human being gifted with 'intellect' is a Creator himself.
When one cannot Create, they are no longer serving their purpose.
This is a waste.

For those who have no faith in a Creator or Divine entity, so Be You.
You may need to 'check' yourself first.

How could 'death' be a state of mind?
Who put the idea of death in your mind and for what purpose?

Live your purpose.
There is Reason for everything.
One cannot write natural law.
It-isssss unto eternity.

Whether one acknowledges the concept of a 'Soul' or not, you feel/suffer the consequences either way.

For those whom do not believe in 'something greater' than themselves, however small that may be, should at least acknowledge the statement below for it's Truth.

Suicide is Not a natural trait in the animal kingdom whether a Being has a Soul/Spirit/.....or not. This makes sense because it Is; no?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Thank you,
you helped very much, and i hope for the best for you.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Again, everything you say reeks of cult recruiting,
telling people they are special, self ego-pandering, saying you are just like them except you suffered more, secret knowledge imparted to you by divine beings, everyones a spirit soldier with 'duties' to fulfill, message of impending doom, fake humility, extraordinary claims which you dont extrapolate on, should be easy evidence, have court transcripts or anything?

And my favourite one of all, target an 'enemy' for your followers to hate! It brings them all so much closer to your cause.
Wasnt it Goering who said:
"All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."

Works for any cult.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I starred and flagged, and for a lot of reasons.

The utterly most important one is, the re-occurrence of the "hit squad" mentality that we are seeing over and over again on ATS.

Now, there have been multiple attempts by the same people to launch a character assassination against the O.P. In doing so, they have forced him from the board. Whether the O.P. states this or not is irrelevant, because it is obvious. If he *did* make another avatar, do you blame him?!

This is the hard to peg "forum gang" that people have been speaking of. It does not have to be "organized", as it flows so much the same way as riots do. You get one person that launches an attack, and the rest follow suit, as if almost on cue. The O.P.'s predictions were dead on. He was right about you before he called you out by name, and he was right about you after. Fact.

It has been an event occurring along all forums, on a board that people are supposed to feel free to come to to express ideas, thoughts, emotions, and ideas. Instead, people are frontally attacked, berated, insulted, and shamed.

If you are not in the status quo, then you are irrelevant. This is shameful behaviour, and always the same participants. The attackers may vary from topic to topic, but the motives are alike. It is a very hard concept to grasp, but it is a very real one that many people have been subjected to.

It goes way beyond "people having the same opinions making posts in a thread that they may not agree with." You see, this is not opions about the post, but about the poster. So clearly against the T&C, yet it continues, unabated, across the forums.

You are free to disagree with people, you are free to have a different outlook and opinion, but to openly and willfully attack a persons' character should not be allowed.

A reasonable debate can be done on a level where insults and biting remarks are not used as leverage in a post, however, this seems to be the new trend on ATS. This thread is a perfect example of it.

What happened to being humane, to having compassion, to treating people with respect and decorum? Showing these traits do not make you compliant with the O.P., in fact, they can make you more respectable.

All you do with the nastiness is elevate him, and come accross as being jealous and back biting. That is, of course, *my* opinion, to which I am allowed, but judging by the responses I am seeing, a lot of people are sharing that opinion. I get the feeling a lot more are not speaking up because they are afraid of the forum bullies.

Then, to launch into tirades about the O.P. being a cultist? Recruiting? Using multiple handles? All unsubstantiated claims. I have seen claims made that "this has been reported", yet, I have not seen a mod step in and say yay or nay.

IMO, you should not be filling the thread with all that *if and until* a mod gives creedence to your suspicions. What *if*, what IF* you are wrong? Did you once stop to consider that you could be? But, you see, the damage is done, you have trounced the O.P.'s reputation and credibility, and it's too late to change the effect you have already had.

Too late to change the "forum gang" mentality bond you have going with the people you see in this thread. NO, they do not have to be "organizing" on or offline, they do it with the "group think", the very thing they accuse the O.P. of attempting to do.

Thing is, their "group think" is okay because it is done in the name of "denying ignorance". How many times do you now see this term being used and waved like a weapon to attack people, used as a justification that it makes it ok. "Oh, I can say what I want, because, hey! I AM DENYING IGNORANCE!"

Well, I have some news for you, you are brandishing ignorance, wearing it like a heart on your sleeve, baring your insecurities and nastiness, and hate, and the need to be right, on your sleeves.

You are wrong, no matter how you try to justify your speeches in the name of denying ignorance, you are wrong to attack people because they are different from you.

Why is it so hard to make ONE post, nicely stated, without the venom and spittle and hate, that you disagree with the O.P., and why? Because you cannot, you can run about harried and almost in a panic, reporting threads because you don't like the message.

I have news for you, you outted yourselves in this thread, and his others. You followed him, continuing to post the same accusations, assassinating his character, and have been allowed to do it.

I thank the mods for this, because it gives those who can see the ability to know you, and avoid you. Thank you for that.

Another huge derailment has been allowed to happen. GO ATS.

I do not have to agree or disagree with the O.P., but one thing I can do is allow him to have an opinion, and have one of my own. I also have the discipline to allow people to have the right to make choices from themselves, without having to feel at every turn I have to "teach" them how wrong someone might be. Who made you the ATS Forum Saviours, anyway?

This is something your forum gangs cannot take away from me, or the O.P., our opinons. Hope you enjoyed a handful of mine, since I seem to have to tolerate having yours with all your vile nastiness shoved down my throat.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

With all respect, clearly you jump in after reading THIS thread and make such overly dramatic claims."Gangs','bullies'? Really? Please read the profiles of this 'gang'. Many are reputable, long standing. I personally have never been involved in much controversy on here and have no iron in this fire so to speak.

I very much suggest you---and others who may be wondering exactly what all the fuss is about actually read some of the posters remarks in other threads.Read them, follow the remarks, see for yourself.

The plain fact is, you become his 'attacker' and a member of 'a gang out to get the poor fellow'(spare me the melodrama, damn) the second you disagree with him. More accurately, the second you post in his threads without offering praise to him. And while it is, as you state, his right to post his opinions on these boards, it is also the rights of any reading to disagree.

My opinion is all the guy has been 'unleashed' from is his medication. Seriously.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join