It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new change of reality.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Do you trust this current reallity? Do you believe reality can change spontaneously on us all? Do you believe there is a new change of reality coming spontaneously for us all left alive? Is it possible? What sort of things do you hope will be in that new reality that we will spontaneously switch into?

Reality shall change like the changing of clothes. More like the changing of clothes to put on our naked souls. Reality right now is fool's reality. Yes, it is not the one meant to be because this one is obviously temporary. The Creator is playing a massive trick on us all now here on earth. For this current reality is as a snare that has been continueing for some time now on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. It will soon enough pass though. I understand that there is a new reality in store for us who make it into that period. Obviously what the new reality has in store is better than this current reality. Why else change if it aint into something better? You know? Maybe we dont have need for a government in the new change of reality. Maybe we'll have teleportation in the new change of reality. Maybe the wicked will be seperate from among the just in the new change of reality. You never know.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Do i trust reality? no, i don't. I need to be sure of only one thing, my own well being. This "reality" we live in is one of deception for we are manipulated in all aspects of our daily lives, either from visible or invisible realms. We are all multidimensional, we are spirit, soul, physical, vital, astral... The reality humans are used to is the "consumer reality", the power reality, the money reality, the prestige reality, etc...
When we'll start living according to the spirit reality, instead of the soul reality, we'll be free.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
No, I do not "trust" "reality" and this has been the case since I was a small child, and I wondered, "why is there anything at all? why not just NOTHING?"

There is a great mystery here, and not a single human knows the answer, or if they do, they're not talking about it.

It amazes me how little people understand today, yet they think they know so much. I love admitting that I know nothing.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I've learned so much and come such a long way, only to realize that it's not for ME to figure any of this out. My only duty is to love those that don't see their truth. Talking doesn't work, writing doesn't work..the only thing that works is love and acceptance towards everyone.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
It amazes me how little people understand today, yet they think they know so much. I love admitting that I know nothing.

that makes us disciples of Socrates.

i believe that reality is relative.

top topics

join