It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lynndie England- What will this do to women in combat roles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This whole thing with this sex scandel just sickens me, Who could be so stupid as to have sex with prisoners(some are saying) and to top all the disgust off now she is pregant...either with the other idiot guard or possibly by an detainee at the prison.
Women in combat- this stupid little hill girl set ya'll back 50 years-
The reprucussions from this will last a long time.
One would really have to be stupid to even allow such photos to be taken of themselves. Why, would a person think this pose was of the obvious gesture she constantly displays ( the smile and thumbs up )?
She should absolutely qualify for ATS's Most Stupid Person Of The Year Award. Which is why I post this thread- I nominate her.
A side of me wants to say something, but I am not a male chauvinist. I do have personal feelings though about women preforming in combat areas in combat roles. First, Jessica Lynch. Now we have this-
She should be sent to Leavenworth. Naked, hooded, and turned loose into the population.
That would be just pnishment- for the disgrace that has put upon our military and especially the women in combat roles.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hopefully nothing, and then I would have much more pride in america, because they would test as solider who did wrong not as a women solider who as done wrong. She F@c#ed up because of her character not because of her sex. at least thats how I see it, I dont look at her as a woman, but as a messed up soul. (not to mention that b!tch is ugly) lol J/k couldnt resist

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
Who could be so stupid as to have sex with prisoners(some are saying) and to top all the disgust off now she is pregant...either with the other idiot guard or possibly by an detainee at the prison.

Just think - the outcome of this will be a child! Could you live with this knowledge of your parents?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
She should absolutely qualify for ATS's Most Stupid Person Of The Year Award. Which is why I post this thread- I nominate her.

I second that nomination.
Does ANYONE buy her story about being "forced" to pose for those pictures? She looks way to freakin jolly to be posing "against her will".
Now if it came out tha those male soldiers were forced to have sex with her, that I'd believe. Yikes, I mean I know they've been in a desert for a long time, but I'd choose my hand 9 out of 10 times over her.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
There are much worse pics of her that Congress has been reviewing, to be released shortly. She seems to have become the poster child for soldiers going horribly bad.

new topics

top topics

join