Finding someting positive to say about your least favorite world leaders.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Gee, I like this thread.

I think I vote for Stalin. Without his leadership maybe his people would not have stopped the Nazis at Stalingrad. I think this defeat was Hitlers worst, helped him put a gun to his head and take the German threat out of the war. It allowed us to focus on the Japanese, speaking of which I might be able to think of something good to say about Tojo !!!

hmmmm, give me a decade or two ......

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Dromadus]

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Dromadus]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaz490
Obama has amazing teleprompter reading skills.

George Bush, at least he didn't choke to death on that pretzel.

Thanks for making this thread!

Your welcome,

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Tony Blair:

Err.. no sorry can't think of anything.

OH dear, is that him?

He looks better now, that's a positive,

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
If Venezuela ever ran low on crude oil, President Hugo Chavez could open the oil reserves pooling on his forehead, right? That's positive, right?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by the_grand_pooh-bah

pooh-bah, your head is stuck,

Anyway thanks everyone for the laughs!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ben S. Bernanke wears nice suits....

thats the best i can do..

[edit on 15-1-2010 by reeferman]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The royal family are great philanthropist.

Did I spell that right?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hail Caesar!
For The Rome! For the Emperor!

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Tim00]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Dick Cheney,

The guy has no qualms at all, he's unflappable. He just looks you in the eye and lies like a carpet. I mean when I say I'm impressed.

I think he's evil but he gets and A for effort.

Bush W has behaved respectfully out of office enough to get a mention.
Bush looked cool dodging the shoe.

Thanks for the thread OP.

Ziggy Strange

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

if anything then Dick is living proof that u.s medicines keeps you alive at any cost.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
A bump for 2012

Let me see.

Pelosi has nice jewelry, and she is aging well.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Vladimir Putin - love him or hate him, but for god’s sake respect him for his badassery.

Having him as leader in Russia is like us in the US electing a former SF Operator who thought that was too easy go to the CIA, run it…then eventually run for POTUS.

He doesn't need to get opinions on enhanced interrogation - he's done it.

He doesn't need advice on espionage or black operations he participated in them.

I honestly wouldn’t want to be on his hit list.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ron Paul - sure he has been chasing windmills for years now. But at least he does it with more class than his supporters.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a world leader, but can still sport that unshaven, rebellious look. He's like the Chuck Norris of middle eastern rulers.

Vladmir Putin shaves, but I'm pretty sure that even without facial hair, he'd willingly fight Chuck Norris. Even in a steel cage death match!

Raul Castro got smart and decided to drop the Marxist uniform and to dress for success!

~Heff

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Biden is like the lovable drunken uncle at the Christmas party.

I read that somewhere,

thanks for participating guys and gals.
edit on 093131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is a great idea for a thread. I personally have made it my own policy to find 'something to admire' in everyone I meet...and it hasn't been all that hard.

But then, wishing to comply with your request, I had to ask myself who is my least favorite world leader?
That took a little while but I did come up with Binyamin Netanyahu as my legitimate least favorite.

However, I do not know of anything just off the top of my head that I admire in the man...I am doing research, though...so far, nothing other than he's a new grandpa and was educated in the US and so speaks English with a Philadelphia accent. However, these aren't things I can say are necessarily 'admirable' but more like situational facts. That is, not real answers!

So I'm going to find something about this man I can admire! Lack of personal information is probably my biggest obstacle. But I just wanted to let you know that I am intending on participating and I think your idea is a wonderful!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
David Cameron wears nice suits, and puts Mitt Romney in his place.

Fidel Castro has a nice beard (not really a leader anymore, but, hey)

Vladimir Putin is in excellent physical shape, could definitely kick my butt in a dark alley.

Angela Merkel has high tolerance for the Greeks and French.

President Obama can shoot a mean 3 pointer.

Queen Elizabeth makes a hoodie look good.

Stephen Harper isn't Michael Ignatieff.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
The royal family are great philanthropist.

Did I spell that right?

Royal? Yes.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
For the leader of a Muslim country, that Ahmadinejad sure does have some fashion sense...looking all "Hollywood" (comparatively speaking of course)

Is this what you are looking for?

He's following along with the Dress Code. Iran, the only country on the planet (I think) that has a dress code.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Barry Soterro Aka Barrack Hussein Obama

A man with less experiance in military matters than my 5 year old niece not only managed to get A Nobel Peace Prize for the expert manner people thought he might handle war and conflict in the future. I respect a body so bold as to give an award for actions to be named later.

However, showing his true breadth of knowledge on warfare he actually develops a strategy for the waging of war that is totally new.

Generals all around him - heroes and learned foreign policy scholars; he ignores them and reinvents warfare by coming up with the philosophy of "Leading from Behind".

Hundreds of NCO’s and Officers rush to remove the “You can’t lead from the rear son...!” admonishments from the speeches they use to develop their subordinates.

That is a brilliant man for sure – never served in the military and wham in his first crisis he rewrites doctrine and thousands of years of military tradition. The Nobel Committy is vindicated - he is a man of peace. Now had we led the attack on Lybia that would be war.

Well played Barry.
edit on 30/8/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join