It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding someting positive to say about your least favorite world leaders.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by Stormdancer777

the bodies were completly burnt by villagers so they dont come back as Zombies.

What? lol

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Putin is a world class survivalist/dare devil.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
George W. Bush.

If he wasn't president, I'd probably have hung out with the alcoholic frat boy stoner back in the day. (if I was alive).

LOL No doubt, seems like the type you could have a good time with.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Putin is a world class survivalist/dare devil.

Amen, I think he is Hot, but I like those strong kinda manly men, they don't have to be handsome just full of testosterone,

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Steven Harper is our prime minister and I'm sure there is a video around. I'll try and find it and post it here when I do.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebulldog

Steven Harper is our prime minister and I'm sure there is a video around. I'll try and find it and post it here when I do.

Cheers

alright, bulldog, thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

enjoy

Ps: its only the second half apparently he can only sing in ringo's key lol.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by thebulldog]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thebulldog

That was great , thanks, bull, I love that song,

He does sound a little like an off key Ringo, if that is possible, lol

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I love Joe Biden's knack for letting odd statements slip out.

Fidel Castro seems to have 9 lives, for himself and his form of gov't.

Kim Jong-ill seems good at running a tight ship.

Obama has great charisma. I think that is a good thing for a leader to have.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

lol I know eh? It was definately a moment that made me smile when there have been few.

Great idea for a thread, I'm all smiles now lol.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sporkmonster

lol Castro does indeed seem to have 9 lives. I have adocumentary called 635 ways to kill castro and it delves into all the plots over the years to assassinate him and why they were scrapped or how he managed to escape them. Funny stuff lol.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by thebulldog]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Sarah Palin. I like the way the line runs up the back of her stockings. Does this make me a bad person? Probably.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
LOL I wont lie I find her attractive.

And in the grand scheme of things no I wouldn't even say your a particularly misbehaved person lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebulldog

lol I know eh? It was definately a moment that made me smile when there have been few.

Great idea for a thread, I'm all smiles now lol.

Cheers

Cheers, bulldog

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
Sarah Palin. I like the way the line runs up the back of her stockings. Does this make me a bad person? Probably.

No it makes you a healthy male, you are male aren't you?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well hmm ..Bush was really really funny even though I could not stand him and I am mad as heck about everything he said and everything he did .

Obama I dont agree with either ..but he is a real smooth talker and as another poster said he keeps calm and that is alot better than Bush and his smirks and his fears (which showed bigtime everytime he got worried ) he made me worry more ...Obama calms me a little even though I know things are not gonna be ok after all ......

Just wanted to add someone else ..
Hillary ..I cant think of ONE SINGLE thing nice to say about her so I wont say anything at all ..*ok maybe shedevil may be a good descriptive word for her.Opps sorry no negatives right ....

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Simplynoone]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I am having a tough time coming up with world leaders, since I don't know any of them personally.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Received this today in an email.

Obama’s Legacy.

Obama has or will do many great things.

He will get Cap and Trade passed. This will lower the US carbon emissions. If he is right this will not only stop the increase in the temperature of the US but lower it.

He will get Healthcare reform passed. It is planned to cut 500 billion dollars from Medicare. He will not cut care.

But I think his greatest Achievement is the saving of Social Security.

No one before him has succeeded. President Bush tried, but was unable to persuade any Democrats to vote for his plan (half of the money those under 50 paid to Social security would belong to them.)

Obama has succeeded. The machinery is already in motion.

This is how he did it.

1. He eliminated the Cost Of Living Adjustment (COLA) from Social Security. This means as inflation cheapens the dollar, Social Security retirees will not get an increase. That means that the number of people paying per retiree’s check will rise from 3 to 15. This makes the fund solvent for many, many years.

2. He spent 4.2 trillion dollars his first year. A fantastic feat! All of the other past presidents together have not spent that much!

You may ask where the money will come from. You may have heard that each American owes $40,000 or $50,000 (including kids). While true, no one will be expected to pay it. Obama will simply print the money. That will cause inflation. 500% inflation will cause a bit of pain, but wages will rise so that for most, $10 gasoline will not be a problem.

if you make $50,000 now it will become $250,000 If you make just $20,000 that will become $100,000.

Part of the brilliance of this plan is that the retirees' $1000 checks will just pay for their Medicare supplemental policy. No money for food or rent. Medicare does not pay for deaths by starvation nor for being frozen. This will cut down on both the cost of Medicare and the number of retirees drawing Social Security checks.

Social Security is saved. Obama is truly the Messiah.

And 90% of those on Social Security voted for Change.

For the rest, Obama has promised new taxes on the wealthy- those making over $30,000 under that last definition.

He promised to double energy costs before inflation. You voted to double your energy bill, before inflation. A $100 bill will become $1,000. Cap and Trade will accomplish this.

O will disarm the US. He has agreed to the UN proposal to eliminate the private ownership of guns in the US.

No other man in the United States has or could accomplish this great feat. We can soon sleep better knowing that none of our law abiding neighbors will be able to harm us. Continue to sleep and see what else he can accomplish.

Obama will go down in history as a man with fantastic accomplishments. One who wreaked revenge for the poor of the world on the richest nation.

The poor will still be poor, and so will the entire US.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Lets see, Moamar Kadaffi (sp) wears

his capes and hats well.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Kim Jong-ill is a Elvis fanatic. He can't be all that bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join