It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Information Czar Calls For Banning Free Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Obama Information Czar Calls For Banning Free Speech

www.prisonplanet.com

Sunstein: Taxation and censorship of dissenting opinions “will have a place” under thought police program advocated in 2008 white paper.

The controversy surrounding White House information czar and Harvard Professor Cass Sunstein’s blueprint for the government to infiltrate political activist groups has deepened, with the revelation that in the same 2008 dossier he also called for the government to tax or even ban outright political opinions of which it disapproved.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is Sunstein, the same Information Czar that has called in his 2008 paper for COINTELPRO operations to infiltrate conspiracy websites, chatrooms, message boards, etc.

Now it comes out that he wants to tax or ban free speech as well?

I voted for Obama too, but I'm willing to admit that I was duped by a clever doubletalker and liar. If this is who he appoints in his cabinet, this kind of freedom killing fascist, it just proves that Obama says one thing while doing another.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
lol you guys are really starting to blow this way out of proportion. Read the paper, don't put any prefabricated assumptions into it. It's not nearly as sinister as it seems.

Calm down

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

How in the hell can you tax someones opinion? What are they going to do hire Acorn to go around and keep stats on everyones opinions that disagree with the Progressive world view?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

I see nothing much bothers y'all at the barn.

If you think we're making something out of nothing, YOU must be a government shill.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here comes the change Obama was talking about! That's what happens when you elect someone with no experiance.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
There is an already existing thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join