It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from ISRAEL:WARNING!!GRAPHIC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
so in this topic we have the following

Biblical crap to justify Israel using over the top weapons on civilians
justified because Palestinians are firing Home made (my Fav) Mcgiver style rockets which are less accurate then civil war projectile.

The right wing trying to make a stand why Israel is right in attacking civilians and how GOD gave them that right to do so.

and the Other wing Calling BS on that and how Palestine are right.

Israel are evil
Hamas are Evil
only diffrence between them two is Israel has the US to keep arming them and protecting it from backlash from the International comunity.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Gen.12
1] Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
[2] And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
[3] And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

The Father of the Israel Nation.

So believe if you will or not as the Bible's prophecy of Israel becoming a nation again after several centuries is proof that you should take heed to the warning.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

and my Point is proven
Biblical Nutters using God to justify the actions of Israel

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

We may supply them with weapons and money but in return we get

en.wikipedia.org...

Israeli scientists have contributed to the advancement of agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, genetics, medicine, optics, solar energy and various fields of engineering.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

and? so what if they did that what does jewish or even israeli have to do with such things, most these people are former europeans or duel citizens of other countries.

and in return they sell their allies out, sell tec onto other countries.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well it´s like the israelians are living in the 15th century when no news or media were travelling around the world in realtime...they are treating those palestinians like crap...and then they dont think the world will know about it...and dont think the Europeans will react by dislike them...well we gave you this peace of desert, please keep insult us with your anti Semitism # and we will take that peace of desert away from you...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Seeing the tanks I now understand the Armored Corp. motto... At first I thought the motto was comedic but they were dead serious, the one with the armor does win. Better than some of the mottos I've heard for military.

No star and flag for you.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf

Originally posted by Sean48

Originally posted by lilwolf

why not and it is legal... and i am glad someone started a thread to offset your propoganda.... kinda makes it fair now... don't ya think

I'm not sure what that means?

Haven't started a thread in awhile

off setting the gaza crap.... never said it was your thread now did I.... but it does make it kinda fair now doesn't it???

GAZA CRAP?!!

OMG.... you call what is going on in GAZA C R A P ?

I'm sorry, But you have got to be one of the most callous excuses of what's expressed to be a 'human being' I've ever had the DISPLEASURE of witnessing.

What's going on in GAZA - to you - is crap. YOU ARE A RACIST BIGGOT - and have NO respect for human life what so ever.

i'm the one that posted the TRUTH about what's going on in Gaza WITH REAL UNADULTERATED images - of people missing heads, of fathers mourning over the SCRAPS of their children.

I gotta go man, this community just took a major DUMP in my world.

May GOD reward you for your insights.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It makes you feel ashamed at being in the 'civilised' world, with all the wars in iraq, Afghanistan etc, why the # is no-one out in Gaza keeping the peace?

What use is a UN that does NOTHING when there is no profit to be made from oil or land? We should pull out of the mess of Iraq (do doubt as soon as the oil fields have been sold out we'll be out of their in no time), send the troops to Gaza and stop the Israelis dropping multiple warheads on schools, shooting kids point blank in the head and all the other atrocities that are going on over there.

I really am shocked every day by the amount of media coverage all over the TV, news, internet and other media that is the mainstream press for EVERYONE to see, yet STILL nothing is being done about it.

Yet we go to war over things that the majority of the public have no knowledge about, with no outcry and demand for action?

It honestly makes me feel ashamed to be British when our government do nothing about mass genocide, suffering and deliberate killing of innocent women and children.

Religion has been the excuse for far too many deaths and suffering from all across the world, all in the name of words in a story book. This # needs to stop, we need people in power who have at least SOME human decency, and the balls (or ovaries!) to stand up for what is right in the world.

I say vote Lib Dem

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
whats the point of this?

if its to try and people try and have some compassion for isreal as a nation, then it falls flat on its faces... and clearly shows the crued methods they are forced to use to try and retalliate against an "evil" occupying force!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join