It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from ISRAEL:WARNING!!GRAPHIC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
One can't blame Israel for winning a battle, (even if it started it!). But Israel's use of weapons as twisted & barbaric as White Phospherous which not only burns through skin, but continues to burn under water by stripping the oxygen does nobody any favours. The fact many in Israel are too extreme to see this fact, is a sympton of a big reason why everybody fights.
The Israeli government is with war, what the U.S is with defence spending. I.e. it's become so established in both the economy and in society, that it's now a permanent objective of government. A form of mass control, over both friendly, and enermy populations.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Haha. Epic win. I was not expecting your OP to be satirical in nature.. But I have to laugh at looking at those pictures.

A few non-guided McGeiver-esque missiles hardly equate to the white phosphorus and UAV guided missiles used on Palestians.. But I'm sure that's the point you were getting at.

Thanks, December!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by muzzleflash

do you know where in the scripture it says that?

Zechariah 12: 2-3

I will try to find more verses.

" 2"Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah.

3"It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

It appears you prefer not to discuss the Palestinian atrocities and suicide bombings commited?

Was that not your intention with the OP afterall?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

No one is forgetting. Any acts of violence against civilians is deplorable. But the Palestinians have been caught between a rock and a hard place for decades. As for suicide bombers, in case you didn't know Palestinians don't have fancy fighter jets so a suicide bomber is the next best thing. What's the difference between intentionally killing civilians via suicide bomber or fighter jet exactly? I can't think of any.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernel Korn
Wow, pretty impressive. I saw one body and a kid with a bad knee. Want to put that up with what the Palestinians have to endure? You posted a lot of pics that were of rockets that did NOTHING. Let the Kernel weep for those that didn't get hurt. Unlike the ones that are being slaughtered by superior firepower. Like those tanks and bulldozers, that you posted, that are being fought against with ROCKS. The Kernel goes with............ whatever.

This Colonel completely agrees with you..

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Ive read many anti-Israeli threads by the OP on ATS. Considering that he has not been responding in this thread I must conclude he opened this thread under false pretenses.

The OP does not show the worst commited by Palestinians. It shows the fairly harmless. Where are the pictures of schoolchildren blown up by suicide bombers?

In the interest of Deny Ignorance one must conclude that this thread is an act of deliberate deception.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Oh. This thread is supposed to be humorous.

I never would have guessed.

How about labeling this thread a trolling/baiting HOAX!

And to the OP. Your agenda is quite clear. Why post this garbage as entertainment for your fellow minions?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Who said it was humorous? It's the pictures I posted are attacks against Israel. These are crimes and not humor, shame on you who think these pics. are funny. GoldStone report clearly showed War Crimes led by such attacks on Israel by Hamas.

Now if you want me to reply to every raving lunatic here who dont want to discuss the thread but the author then sorry you may as well talk to the mirror. I have no interest in discussing with people who simply attack the op instead of discussing the subject. Thankfully the Ignore button can be help at times. Now if you'd like to be included too please let me know so I can ignore your personal attacks.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Is this thread meant to be leveling up the suffering of Israel against that of Palestine

Guess what

It didn' t work

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
OK folks. Discuss the topic and not the members.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
LOL

this is not even evil man .... I mean, did u see the pictures from GAZA? that is war ... this is not ... sorry ... gaza doesnt have resources to fight israel ... fact

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm not leaning towards any side of this debacle. This pointless fighting between these two "nations" is beyond civil. However, these pictures pale in comparison to anything I've seen that Israel has done. The country is evil through and through regardless of their end goals.

These are a bunch of pictures that show one thing: Palestine doesn't have the best rockets in the world.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

It does not matter the quality of rockets, if you notice the above pictures where the ambulance is carrying a dead body...any loss of innocent life is crime. I stand by my view that Israel practices Apartheid and has committed genocide but it's the Israeli Govt. and it's nazi policies.

Same way when Nazi German committed crimes but crimes against German people were committed too, we should not forget that. It's the radical govt. and it's policymakers who perpetuate these crimes and should be held accountable.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
LOL good thread OP,one of those poor buggers hurt his foot too!

Have noticed a lot of warmongering zionists on ATS threads these days,good job there numbers are thin here and even more so in the real world

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I started a new thread on this subject and it was closed and directed to this thread. The thread is titled Gaza Horror and has DIFFERENT pictures than posted in this thread. The subject of the Gaza Horror pictures was a school attack. Also the title of this thread doesn't even have the word Gaza in it for people to search.

Search: Gaza Horror to get more insight on what has happened and is happening in Israel.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hey, great way to bring out the haters on ATS. Anti-star and anti-flag for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join