It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from ISRAEL:WARNING!!GRAPHIC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ok, let's lay off the personal jabs. No further verbal warnings.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by December_Rain

I had to stop half way , too disgusting .

Lets go Bomb those evil Palestines with White Phosphorus

why not and it is legal... and i am glad someone started a thread to offset your propoganda.... kinda makes it fair now... don't ya think

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf

why not and it is legal... and i am glad someone started a thread to offset your propoganda.... kinda makes it fair now... don't ya think

I'm not sure what that means?

Haven't started a thread in awhile

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Any justification of these acts or the acts of Israel that are done with the intent of taking lives indiscriminately is inhuman.

Anyone who tries is either ignorant, evil, or as is most often the case, both.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by ImplausibleDeniability]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Originally posted by lilwolf

I'm not sure what that means?

Haven't started a thread in awhile

off setting the gaza crap.... never said it was your thread now did I.... but it does make it kinda fair now doesn't it???

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Man, compared to palestinian body parts spewed all over the place, this stuff is pretty tame.

When you see those little bitty "missiles" that failed to explode, and you compare it with the white phosphorous and the DU and killer chemical gases, ya know, there's just no comparing the two.

No wonder they don't show both sides like that on the local news here in America. That's why I come to ATS, to get both sides of the story

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernel Korn

I saw one body and a kid with a bad knee. Want to put that up with what the Palestinians have to endure?

Hmm, what if that same rocket had blown his legs or even his head off? Don't tell me that Hamas were only intending to scratch the legs of Jews!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Compared to the other thread this is rated PG. Is this thread designed to create a sense of irony or sarcasm?

[edit on 14-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Major Palestinian Terror Attacks since Oslo

Lots of Suicide Bombers in that list.

The attacks on childrens school buses and Synagogues are especially painful.

If they are attacking the military, thats fine with me, but little kids?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

When you see those little bitty "missiles" that failed to explode, and you compare it with the white phosphorous and the DU and killer chemical gases, ya know, there's just no comparing the two.

An incompotent enemy doesn't let them off the hook.

Ex

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Palistine as well as Isreal have blood on their hands.
When is the time their children
stop paying for their revenge??

God doesn't love either of them more..............

[edit on 1/14/2010 by Ex]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Some nice pictures to remind people.... what Palestinians are capable off.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
Man, compared to palestinian body parts spewed all over the place, this stuff is pretty tame.

No wonder they don't show both sides like that on the local news here in America. That's why I come to ATS, to get both sides of the story

Yes. This is as expected.
There are more sides to show, if you want objectivity..
A ZKA volunteer (an acronym for Zihui Korbanot Ason - Hebrew for Identification of Disaster Victims) collects human remains after a suicide bombing

At least there is a source. Who, how, what and when. No tricks with Photoshop

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think the point the OP is trying to make is that Israel's response to the Palestinian militant attacks is disproportionate in terms of firepower. It'd be like if I punched someone, and the person responded by doing a drive-by on my house successfully killing half my family and neighbors.

Of course, the Op did shy away from utilizing photographs of the real damage caused, damage that is undeniable. But it's a circle of violence that isn't going to end until either side lays down their weapons, which simply won't happen. For every Gazan killed by Israeli security forces, ten more are radicalized. Families are ripped apart daily by the horrors of war, children are born directly into world where all they know is violence and all they learn is hate, and Israel's actions are there to reaffirm this. To balance out the constant barrage of death, the concept of martyrdom has become one of the cornerstones of Palestinian society: to die for one's people is the greatest gift one can bestow. What began as a means to turn every small defeat into a victory has spun out of control into a machine that turns the youth into soldiers bravely marching into the afterlife clothed in suicide belts. For the Palestinians, it will be an "uprising until victory" and for the Israelis, it will be harsher and harsher punishments for the multitude from the crimes of few until Gaza one day won't exist.

To hate the actions of Israel doesn't require support of radical terrorists who are intent on sending the young to die by killing innocents. What the Palestinians need to learn is a Gandhian path of non-violent resistance.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Someone336]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This thread is nothing but a crock of poo.

Where are the images of the bus load of students that were murdered by a Palestinian terrorists?

Where are the coffee shops bombed by Palestinian terrorists targeting women and children.

This is nothing but one side garbage.

If your gonna show horror photos for one side, try showing them for both sides.

Speak about embrassing ignorance, pfff

[edit on 1/14/2010 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Here are some pictures of what they do:

Warning, very graphic pictures of those who were Murdered by Palestinians
www.pbase.com... they have to go looking for the pieces of the bodies.

www.haaretz.com...

More pictures of what the Palistians do:

www.e-bski.org...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Here are entire booksd dedicated to the Horrors the Palistinians have brought.
books.google.com... lts&resnum=11&ved=0CCwQsAMwCg

More....
www.reuters.com...

I could go on with litterly MILLIONS of links about what the Plantains have done.

Maybe after seeing them, people will understand why the terrorists get "COUNTER" attacked when they attack and they are not the "POOR" victims they claim to be.

[edit on 1/14/2010 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Maybe after seeing them, people will understand why the terrorists get "COUNTER" attacked when they attack and they are not the "POOR" victims they claim to be.

Um, wouldn't the "poor victims" be the innocent civilians of both Gaza and Israel? The people caught in the unfortunate cross-fire of religion v.s. religion? There are two groups at fault for keeping the cycle going here: without one, the other wouldn't be.

I'm not condoning the actions of Hamas. I'm also not condoning the actions of Israel. I don't see how a person with a clear moral compass could support either of the groups. Just one look at the photographs presented by both sides of the debate is sickening and sad. I feel terrible guilt that my tax dollars have gone to help perpetuate a never-ending war that has resulted in so much death.

Peace between the two will only be achieved through international solidarity, using their voices and feet instead of guns and bombs, because the marching of people with a collective will rumbles the ground in ways volleys of gunfire never can.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
www.haaretz.com...

This site has two videos of attacks on Israel. Grapic warning!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yes the Israeli response is disproportionate, i can't begin to fathom how anyone can argue against that. Both sides have blood on their hands but it is Israel that holds all the cards and continues to feed the extremist monster in gaza through it's own vile actions. It was Israel/Mossad that intentionally radicalized and allowed a group like hamas to take hold. Israel could have ended this long ago but no they continue to carve up the palestinian territories little by little and treat the Palestinians as sub human. It's a vicious circle that needs to end. Sadly i can't see that happening.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
it all makes me sick!

SICK
SICK
SICK!!

why must anyone die for the sake of being in possession of something that cannot truly be owned?

either this Earth is everyone's world, to share, or else it belongs to GOD and GOD alone and we're all about to get evicted because we cannot learn to get along like big kids do, or even how to decide for ourselves what is right and wrong before choosing loyalties.

:shk:

it's made me sad, today, all this naked evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join