It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from ISRAEL:WARNING!!GRAPHIC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
In the thread Images from Gaza many people commented noone ever shows the attacks on Israel by Palestinian, the suffering of Israel at the hands of Palestine. I thought it would be appropriate to equally show the horrific carnage of attacks on Israel/ Palestinians attacking Israel.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I had to stop half way , too disgusting .

Lets go Bomb those evil Palestines with White Phosphorus

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow, pretty impressive. I saw one body and a kid with a bad knee. Want to put that up with what the Palestinians have to endure? You posted a lot of pics that were of rockets that did NOTHING. Let the Kernel weep for those that didn't get hurt. Unlike the ones that are being slaughtered by superior firepower. Like those tanks and bulldozers, that you posted, that are being fought against with ROCKS. The Kernel goes with............ whatever.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Tanks vs rock slings.

Real fair ain't it?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Does this justify what Israel has done?

This is nothing compared to the misery and chaos Israel has brought to Palestinians and the middle east since declaring itself a country.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Thank you December rain for posting these, There are mre out there that show the pictures of sucide bomber and such and the human aftermath...

There are many of you on here who want nothing more then to see Isreal Destroyed.... YOu have said over and over again.... I think HAMAS and the MULLAHS who have organzied and finaced these attacks against Isreal to be destroyed.

Undoubtly many of you will call me names, and attack me, Thats fine go ahead, Some of you will un and hide behind yo0ur moderator friends like you have done in the past, and got other pro-Isreal members banned(more to it then that I know) and thats fine, but the fact is Isreal will not be destroyed but any Muslim nation ever, let that soak in, NEVER WILL ALLAHS SOLDIERS DESTROY THAT NATION,,,

Now with that being said, I have seen the pictures in other threads about the regular folks in Palastine, very horrible in deed, what confuse me is you condmen Isreal but not the monsters who continue to allow them to be attacked like that. Some of the things thats going on there is wrong yes very wrong, and Isreal has done some dumb questionable things, But HAMAS and you PRO-HAMAS lovers can look in the mirror that you are part of the problem...

HAMAS has tunnels were the smugle in weapons, (yes and food) but for years they have used it for WEAPONS there lies the problem Egypt has done some things to top butnot enough; similar to the US Goverment inabilty to stop illegal-aliens and drugs from coming into ours.

Finally the Muslims in Palastine do not deserve there own nation, they an the land they occupy should be absorbed by Jordan, like it was suppose to be, they have proven with the election of the monsters know has HAMAS that they do not want peace, only Jordan can control it. If not palastine may not exist ever.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
WOW

Seems to me. Those guys in the third picture, aren't dressed like they are for nothing !!

Wy use a slingshot witch is probably less accurate then a missile.

The low mortality rate is also a sign Israel tries to honor civilians.

It's war out there. War gets people killed.

Collateral damage !!

I'm no Zionist but I praise what The Israeli military does to minimize civilian casualties. Especially under those circumstances.

No other army would follow their lead !!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
Does this justify what Israel has done?

This is nothing compared to the misery and chaos Israel has brought to Palestinians and the middle east since declaring itself a country.

Countries have a right to defend themselves when attacked. It is not the defending nation's responsibility to measure the response.

Israeli haters (many of whom likely either rooted for the Nazis or deny the holocaust even happened) will seize on every opportunity to blame Israel. I wish they were as willing to hold the Islamic Extremist murdering scum responsible for targeting innocent civilians.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You know the Bible prophecy claims that "In the last days" that Israel will harden it's heart and cause the ENTIRE WORLD to hate them.

This was actually in the Bible.

I am not religious but hey, you gotta admit, it is Uncanny.

I will try to find the verse and stuff and post it around here somewhere.

It is totally true.

Screwed up world huh?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Countries have a right to defend themselves when attacked. It is not the defending nation's responsibility to measure the response.

So your saying Palestine is justified in defending their land which they owned in 1946? Cuz they were invaded and stuff.

Interesting points.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Interesting how the Nazis find every opportunity to make their anti semitic views known.

I guess that makes me a Jewish Nazi Anti-Semite.

Well played, sir.

link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

do you know where in the scripture it says that?

link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Whoa there man.

Nazi's are horrible. I cannot believe you just called me one for being ANTI - WAR???

I thought Nazi's were Pro-War???

My grandparents fought the Krauts.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by muzzleflash

do you know where in the scripture it says that?

Yeah I will find it for you.

It may take me all night though, it is a big book.

Once I find it I will U2U you the scriptures ok?

This way you will get it no matter what .

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Interesting how the Nazis find every opportunity to make their anti semitic views known.

I guess that makes me a Jewish Nazi Anti-Semite.

Well played, sir.

I have no way of knowing if you are anti-semitic or not. Or even if you are Jewish. Not sure why you felt the need to defend yourself.

There are some who clearly are exactly as I described. They are the ones who appear in every thread concerning the ME to spew anti Jewish rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
After a History of anti-Israeli posting I dont think you would suddenly post something that could make Israel look good and Palestine look seriously bad, would you? I dont think so.

This OP is intended to make Palestinian agression look like nothing in comparison to Israeli agression.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join