It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't fight the NWO, become a part of it...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Most of us perceive the New World Order as a negative beast, but have you ever considered the opposite? Yes, I do agree that I do not enjoy the government taking control of every aspect of our lives (especially if the hospital is going to turn into the DMV) but let's think about the New World Order through a different filter. If you can't fight them, become one of them.

What if all the dummies disappeared? Have you seen the show Jersey Shore on MTV? That kind of BS entertainment wouldn't exist in the New World (dammit!!). "Terrorists", the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, the over-the-top bureaucracy we're currently facing in the US. What if the NWO could fix all of these problems? If a group could kill off enough of the unintelligent, violent, and wasteful percentage of people of this world through the use of an ingenious plan that only the "enlightened" could predict, would you really blame them?

Think about all the problems we have in this world and how they could possibly be solved. The only way to truly have peace on Earth is to unite everyone on Earth so that the human race feels together as a whole, respecting each others' differences instead of fighting to change each other. The only way to achieve this is to kill off those people that simply don't, and will never, understand peace. The only way to weed out those who understand peace from those who are part of the Old World, is through the implementation of a plan that only the intelligent and perceptive could see coming. The natural selection of the New World, so to speak.

I believe that by 2012 our way of life will be totally different from 2010. Look at the destructive weather we've been facing the past decade or so, think about the fact that our Earth's EMF is ready to flip at any moment and realize that we are in a period where our sun has an increased amount of sunspots (which equals more solar flares). I do believe that we are near the end of some sort of cycle (whether spiritual or scientific, it's up to you--I consider both). I don't think anybody truly knows what's going to happen in 2012, but the NWO does know how they would like to "use" the event against the masses. Whether they are speeding up future events with HAAARP or preparing the masses with Chemtrails, who knows. I think that the NWO is totally separate from Obama and that the majority of the government doesn't have any real knowledge of the truth of the NWO. This is how the NWO works, it is above the government and that is why it is so hard to pinpoint--most government officials aren't even enlightened!

I think that it is only natural to rebel against the NWO, but I have come to realize that if it is true, I will join it. Instead of fighting against the more complex and indescribable beast, I will become a part of it and make a better world because of it. I, for one, do not want to be stuck in the Old World that is 2010 with the horrible music business, the rich bankers, the overpaid athletes, the overpaid politicians or the brainwashing TV, so let's bring on a New World Order full of peace and exponential advancement.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by semidiablan]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You must realize, any religious or christian people will easily say the NWO is the book of revelations, and becoming part is selling your soul.

AKA, the easiest thing to do.

Or you can fight the devil/ your ego. going away from the desires that easily over come to in order to stand for whats right and just, instead of deception. the NWO is based on deception, that is why it will no prevail. at least for long.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I would not mind becoming a NWO-ite but there is a problem.

I simply refuse to accept a RFID chip implanted within me.

They cause cancer in the tissue surrounding the implants , it has been proven several times.

Now why would I want cancer?

Forget the Religious crap. Just answer my Science question.

Why would I want cancer ?

Therefore, the NWO must be fought tooth and nail.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by semidiablan

Dont become a part of a lie, they have hidden everything from us, and destroyed America in te process, as goes America goes the rest of the West.. IF you do not wish to fight thats fine but stay out of my way when the time comes.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I really do feel sorry for you if things do turn out this way (the way of the NWO). Our liberties as individual people would be stripped away right before our eyes. Have you ever read 1984? If you haven't I think you should, because it's becoming more and more relevant today. I cannot honestly say what I would do if I was forced to make a choice between rebelling and becoming one of them. But what I can say is that my convictions are such that I would most likely take up arms against this "New World Order" in anyway that I can. There is still good left in this world, and it's worth fighting, even dying for.

Good luck to you if that day comes.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Wait a second, we're going to achieve peace by killing people off?

I'm sorry but that doesn't make a lick of sense. Most of the people who are violent are ordered to be that way by TPTB, most of those who are unintelligent are dumbed down by TPTB so killing them off is only going to help the Elite. The Elite are like a parasite, they'll keep us alive and take care of us but all the while leech us changing us into the fattened cattle we are becoming.

Take out the Elite and educate everyone and there is no more reason for the human race to be fighting. Knowledge is the key to world peace and a truly peaceful prosperous world government. I firmly believe that if we come together as a species and remove the rich diseased Elite (remove, not kill) we can come to a consensus on how the world should really run. Problem is that would require us to grow up and awaken on a massive scale and the Elite are doing everything in their power to keep us asleep.

I believe a world government is almost inevitable, the question is who will be in charge us, or "them". Will every man choose his own destiny or will we continue to live under the oppressive shadow of the Elite? All I know is I'm tired of the human species being the way it is, I want to see it succeed...

Killing those deemed unhelpful is just more genocidal bloodshed spilled on the pages of history, there's been enough of that.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
We are all part of the New World Order whether you think so or not.

Just how is that you say?

Whether against it or for it... tag. you are it

They said it would be very difficult in the end to distinguish the lie from the truth.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
You must realize, any religious or christian people will easily say the NWO is the book of revelations, and becoming part is selling your soul.

AKA, the easiest thing to do.

Or you can fight the devil/ your ego. going away from the desires that easily over come to in order to stand for whats right and just, instead of deception. the NWO is based on deception, that is why it will no prevail. at least for long.

I see where your argument is coming from, and I am well studied on my ego, but I also believe that deception is not evil. It can be for the better and it happens to us everyday. Our own perceptions and our minds' filters deceive us everyday. We don't see, smell, taste, or hear exactly how things are...we perceive them. Often times we fool ourselves. We are deceived by our very nature everyday. Being a part of the NWO is not the easiest thing to do, it's the hardest.

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I would not mind becoming a NWO-ite but there is a problem.

I simply refuse to accept a RFID chip implanted within me.

They cause cancer in the tissue surrounding the implants , it has been proven several times.

Now why would I want cancer?

Forget the Religious crap. Just answer my Science question.

Why would I want cancer ?

Therefore, the NWO must be fought tooth and nail.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

I would never get an RFID implant, especially if it causes cancer. The NWO is obviously not going to implant a chip into themselves if they know they are going to get cancer. They would probably use it as some sort of plan against the masses, but not against themselves. Anybody who is dumb enough to get this implant deserves their fate--but let me first say this: it's not going to happen! There is no way in hell that will be forced upon us with no huge public upheaval. Most Americans simply won't let that happen to themselves, and if they do then they are inherently stupid (AKA not part of the NWO).

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Dont become a part of a lie, they have hidden everything from us, and destroyed America in te process, as goes America goes the rest of the West.. IF you do not wish to fight thats fine but stay out of my way when the time comes.

Who knows, but my argument assumes that the NWO is for the better. Meaning there will be much lost, but much much more gained.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
I really do feel sorry for you if things do turn out this way (the way of the NWO). Our liberties as individual people would be stripped away right before our eyes. Have you ever read 1984? If you haven't I think you should, because it's becoming more and more relevant today. I cannot honestly say what I would do if I was forced to make a choice between rebelling and becoming one of them. But what I can say is that my convictions are such that I would most likely take up arms against this "New World Order" in anyway that I can. There is still good left in this world, and it's worth fighting, even dying for.

Good luck to you if that day comes.

I have read 1984 and I don't think that will happen because we as Americans won't let it happen. The NWO could spell hell on earth, or heaven on Earth. It would be horrible if it turned out like 1984, but the future of the NWO isn't set in stone like 1984. Who says the NWO won't be for the good of the people? It doesn't have to be a bad thing! Even if many people die it will be for the good of the Earth.

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Wait a second, we're going to achieve peace by killing people off?

I'm sorry but that doesn't make a lick of sense. Most of the people who are violent are ordered to be that way by TPTB, most of those who are unintelligent are dumbed down by TPTB so killing them off is only going to help the Elite. The Elite are like a parasite, they'll keep us alive and take care of us but all the while leech us changing us into the fattened cattle we are becoming.

Take out the Elite and educate everyone and there is no more reason for the human race to be fighting. Knowledge is the key to world peace and a truly peaceful prosperous world government. I firmly believe that if we come together as a species and remove the rich diseased Elite (remove, not kill) we can come to a consensus on how the world should really run. Problem is that would require us to grow up and awaken on a massive scale and the Elite are doing everything in their power to keep us asleep.

I believe a world government is almost inevitable, the question is who will be in charge us, or "them". Will every man choose his own destiny or will we continue to live under the oppressive shadow of the Elite? All I know is I'm tired of the human species being the way it is, I want to see it succeed...

Killing those deemed unhelpful is just more genocidal bloodshed spilled on the pages of history, there's been enough of that.

No, I would never kill another human being. Yes, I would support the vision of a totally free and peaceful society at the expense of my life and the life of others. As far as your elitist argument, I'd say that the term "Elite" is much too general.

"Elite: a group or class of persons enjoying superior intellectual or social or economic status"

There are the Government Elite (social and economic elite) and there are the True Elite (intellectual, social, and economic elite). The Government Elite are scoundrels that sucker the public out of their hard-earned cash and take away their freedoms with every chance they get. The true Elite are those with more knowledge than the majority of people on Earth. I believe that they are the ones in charge. They aren't evil, in fact they are extremely smart and have a working plan to fix our violence and suffering. As you said, knowledge is the key to peace.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by semidiablan If you can't fight them, become one of them. [edit on 14-1-2010 by semidiablan]

Go ahead - take the mark.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There will be plenty of people lined up to take the mark of the Beast.

Some cant wait which is why we are abandoned in this empty universe wondering what went wrong and no peace in sight.

Picture us, all alone......... why?

doo do doo do, doo do doo..........

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Weak and stupid people have the right to exist just like anybody else. You would probably feel a lot different about stupid peoples right to live if you were in a really bad accident that resulted in brain damage. Thus impairing your cognitive abilities. And peace without freedom in my opinion is not worth living in.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Subspace]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he is still my enemy.

Why is it that this NWO, for all it is worth, has very little positive nature behind it? All of the evidence for it, all of its deception, its actions...there is nothing good about any of this.

Perhaps it IS for the betterment of us all, the coming genocide that will happen what with our population levels on the rise....perhaps it will all be done to utterly destroy the world created in the past 2000 years for something new...but I don't know if I agree with how it is being done.

In the end, it's a question of 'Do the ends justify the means'? In which I believe that is a NO. It will spiritually corrupt us or even spiritually destroy us, and what makes us human when you destroy our spirit?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
"Violence never settles anything." -Genghis Khan

blind resistance to some demonized figure, some 3-letter monster, a bogeyman serves nobody.

"Rome offers you war or peace, it matters not to Rome which you decide." -ATS

you can resist to changes, or you can be part of it. it doesn't really matter witch one you choose, changes will come in any case.

we all are civilized people, surely we can come to some agreement, that would satisfy all sides. there is some sacrifices to be done, but it's all for the better.
there are contracts that are made long before most of you were born. but you have the power to change all the contracts that are yet to be signed. the future will come, you can just bargain on terms and conditions.
don't mind the exits, there are none.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I see how you would feel this way since the bad music business and overpaid atheletes define your concept of the world and how horrible it is. What happens when your ideas differ from the NWO? What happens when you believe that something is wrong and the NWO says its right...what do you do then? Will you have the freedom to decide which music you hear or which atheletes to watch?
Maturity should point you to bigger problems like hunger, free expression, belief in God, gods, or no god, the right to live like you want to, not the way NWO wants the world to. I don't want the NWO to tell me that I shoulod eat edamame and sprouts when I want the giant monster double cheese bacon combo.
If you want to see the NWO, look at olds films of Nazi Germany or China and Tianniman Square. Yeah, great life in deed.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

I really think NWO can't care any less about what what you eat, what crap you watch on your TV or things like that, in a sense. it's not their goal to control your daily diet. but your meal is a tool that can be used against you if no other option is working.
so it's all depends on your perspective. if it looks bad, change perspective.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Join the nwo, most Americans already have and don't even realize it. Their itinerary has been in overdrive mode for at least the past twenty years from just my own simpleton observances here in the U.S. (Clinton, Bush, Obama - all puppets on the same page when it comes to pushing the "global village" agenda). Accepting the nwo is accepting slavery and personally, I'm not big on the whole concept of being anyone's slave. I'll play along though, to a point.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
you don't like slavery, but you don't have enough responsibility to be free.
your words and intentions means very little, your actions sets the score.
there are those who can stand for their words, but what is one individual in front of a whole nation, whole race, whole world. you say there are more people like that? two, maybe even three? not enough. majority demands bread and entertainment. Rome shall provide that.
I'm sorry, but freedom is not on the menu.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Tim00]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
1. What does it pay?
2. Talk to me about the health care benefits, please.
3. Can we truly wipe out Facebook within our lifetimes?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It's not the the MAIN goal of NWO that I'm against. (making a one world government)
I'm fine with that. But its HOW they want to accomplish that,WHAT their gonna do to us,and HOW they are going to control all aspects of our lives.
I like my freedom and privacy thank you very much...or what's left of it here in the U.S.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join