It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell users with AT&T..... Are you having problems?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hey guys, I and 3 of my friends all have cell phones with AT&T as our service provider.

Now, out of the blue none of our cell phones can make or receive calls. Now because it is happening to all of us, I assume that AT&T is having a problem... But, I am not seeing anything about problems in the Dallas area....

I will call them in a few to see what the deal is if it is not going again soon, but I was just curious if any one else is having problems with their phones right now... I am wondering how wide spread this is...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
OK, now I am able to receive calls (Just got a call from my car guy) but I still cannot call out...

Anybody else?

[edit on 14-1-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I guess no one else is... Anyway, I went up to the AT&T store and they said, the 3G network is down all over Dallas but may work now and then until they get it fixed.....

UGH.....

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I'm having problems with AT&T.......paying my bill, that is.

-Dev

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Rogers 3G system went down last night for a few hours. It's the first time I've seen that in southern Ontario.

I could get authentication and it would read connected, but nothing after that.
I gave up after a while, and this morning everything is back to normal.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I switched to Verizon from AT&T... First, at the time, I started working for Verizon, and second, there were at least 3 locations where I never got a signal, but folks on Verizon did, and I go these places a lot, so my wife and I switched, and other than the bill, we've been happy with the service itself.... I can constantly make a call when others don't have a signal....

(and no, I don't work for them anymore, and still kept it)...

new topics

top topics

join