It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this thing went into my brain

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

Hello, welcome to my dream. I hope it holds within everything you love and the all of divine things.

Could there be a docter you could suggest?

I like to keep my options open way open,. all the way

I hope you do not feel anything but love.

Ok I got it thanks for your advice I take with me.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

If you talk like you post then you dont just need to see a physictian..

or maybe your'e just eccentic..without the money.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This kind of reminds me of something that happened to me.

Whenever I had a specific thought about the universe, my head would tilt up and my neck would tighten and my tongue would press up against the top of my mouth, like it was trying to block that thought out.... Even now when I try to think about it I can't commit my mind to it and think about it fully... It never happens ever, unless I'm thinking about this thought with full commitment.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
This kind of reminds me of something that happened to me.

Whenever I had a specific thought about the universe, my head would tilt up and my neck would tighten and my tongue would press up against the top of my mouth, like it was trying to block that thought out.... Even now when I try to think about it I can't commit my mind to it and think about it fully... It never happens ever, unless I'm thinking about this thought with full commitment.

Ya I uh did just that for 2 days straight without really understanding it. Almost got lost. I think that was a mistake. But Im so still glad I did it. Back to contemplation and im sure this will be much easier, I HOPE.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Some times we are not ready for some "things" and it is better to leave them alone if we are not ready. If you wish to skip ahead and not follow the steps and you jump a few steps further from were you were supposed to be, you might find a nasty surprise and not know how to deal with it.
I have learned this the hard way and I have decided to step back a bit and learn from those who have been there before us. We do not know it all and can't handle everything.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Elieser]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Elieser]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser

Some times we are not ready for some "things" and it is better to leave them alone if we are not ready. If you wish to skip ahead and not follow the steps and you jump a few steps further than you are supposed to be, you might find a nasty surprise and not know how to deal with it.
I have learned this the hard way and I have decided to step back a bit and learn from those who have been there before us. We do not know it all and can't handle everything.

Thank you. Peace go with you. Still wish I knew more in a more wise way. My minds taking too long for my spirit, damn this is gonna hurt.

I can feel the pain of all the darkness in me. For are you just that as I.

Then gods hand struck down all foes and the pain was felt, only which leads into more love and pain until it is over, like birth, we exist womb of spiritual centers and new vitality.

Peace be with you. This is going to hurt me more than you! I assure it!

Heed my wisdom please of the divine will.

I can't control it. It is like a force that I do not command but comes through me and I experience fully and my soul changes with it as does yours, and all life forms.

I'm sorry. Its going to be alright.

I know it is not me im asked to trust.

Call forth balance during these times.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
DarkCyrus, I remember you my friend. Quite an interesting topic indeed.
I hope you are doing well. Perhaps describe more of what is happening?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Wait, have you been doing meditation on awakening the fire? Do you understand what the image is that you linked to? If not, it is the Seal of Solomon. The five pointed star with five radiating arcs is symbolic of a man/woman standing with legs and arms spread leading the energy which is created from the crown (head) to the left hand, from the left hand to the left foot, left foot to right foot, right foot to right hand, right hand to crown. This is done while using the hand posturing for "holding the fire", Right if your male, Left if your Female. Or the other way around if you are studying "dark majik" although if you are not you should never invert the pose as once the path is begun it is to be carried to its conclusion. If you need help on this, I am a Qabbalistic Scholar who is unafraid of divulging. Did you happen to see a black haze, or what appeared to be a cloud of flies in front of your eyes? If so this is what is spoken of as the veil of Pharoket. Beyond it is the watcher, who will ask three questions, and unless you can answer them you are unable to pass. The sense of shame is the knowing of the nakedness of your own soul, the sense of shame. The rush is stepping beyond MalkuTh, to Yetsira, beyond the Tsimtsum (constriction) and stepping into the pure divine light which traverses the Aur En Soph. Sure a bunch of people will probably flame me for this, I don't care. Let's talk, this is a natural process which few people ever come to. For some it happens inadvertently, for others they seek their entire life and never find it. I've been through this as I have been physically dead numerous times (and yes I have death certificates, and was identified in a morgue by my father, many credible witnesses) I broke my back in a 100 mph accident and died, yet doctors watched while my vertebrae and spinal cord regrew themselves over four days, and I walked home. I have the x-rays, and access to the MRIs, I've seen what is beyond. And I can tell you. Anyone who lies about what comes after, is a jackass! Let's talk

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I always wonder why people donm't look for a conventional explanation before thinking its something paranormal... It could be as simple as a concussion or as severe as a tumor. More likely I'd expect heavy metal toxicity, mercury most likely.

Edit- Just read the aura symptom. Now auras + migraines is a precursor to a grand mal seizure. Get checked for epilepsy. Or the seizure could be syptomatic of a tumor, stroke, heavy metal toxicity, etc... Bloodwork, CT... Go to the doctor. This is most likely not anything paranormal. It's almost certainly a medical issue. Encephalitis is also a distinct possiblity. But most commonly people who experience these symptoms are suffering from some sort of addiction(not saying you are), Sedatives, painkillers, coc aine, etc...

[edit on 15-1-2010 by DrJay1975]

[edit on 15-1-2010 by DrJay1975]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EliyahuHaNave

Yes. This is what I have done and more.

I played the songs that struck a cord within my entire soul, I felt throughout all the top half of my body. Songs of Avalon.

I used fire, wind, earth, and water magic to combine all elements within and of the all.

I touched my soul in my chest, I felt it, and I expanded out and felt the all, with all my love pure and hope of divine will and intent. All souls are one and now I felt this. Air, wish, hope, strength, courage.

I held the fire in my belly with my left hand below my navel. I saw and felt the energies of power go out with my pure intent and will and hope that I only serve the goddess and god and jesus. The energy of the eternal flame, intent, divine will, power.

I raised my right hand and belt my elbow with my palm facing up. Wishing only for purity and divine will that is everything is love. Intergration

I put my hands on my upper chest with my soul and asked for complete protection, I tangled my fingers with the sign of total unity and binding of heart of purity and will. My only thought was it can never be enough, I can never be enough. I willed to be EVERYTHING out of my pure love out the divine respect for all life forms. Please.

As all of this unfolded I continued to go deeper. Listened to the songs and held the image and my truth of complete will. I started seeing images in my mind that meant all elements of all life are one and tangled together with compassion and pure love that can never be seperate.

I held the intent of the eternal flame and all elements combined. I ask guidance from all. I seek guidance.

I felt the great need, something that was beyond me.

I felt pure love and beauty, birds were outside my windows and began to sing directly at my center DEEPLY their song. I felt the need greater and the love greater.

I went deep into the songs and allowed myself to be lost and for the pure hope and my will only to understand everything. I held the image of the divine goddess in my mind and called forth and summoned out of my will and hope of purity, I called forth all creatures of Avalon including mother godess.

I felt a schism in my lower being. Where I felt great sadness and there was a great pain within the whole of all. This pain exists in all things becuase all things are one. We are all one and this pain exists within all.

The all of pureness. This is no longer about one of us. This is about pure freedom of all. Trapped inside us, is the all. Now we must let it out, but to be cautious and respect of the power. Its coming out, its coming out.

And its going to hurt all of us becuase within the all existed this schism and the pain of it we bare. We need to heal it together, it is something that cannot be done alone. But if we all have to do it alone, many lights will expode and free of pure expression and will divine. This is sad because all will tremble and many will die to be fully realised, it will BANG into existance. Either way its going to happen, the hard way or easy way.

And so I watched as I stood before all.

I felt only PURE Sadness, I allowed myself to feel this complete sadness and to allow it to take over my entire being. I conjured more hope and more love of will until it was pure and I asked before all creatures and mother goddess that I be purified and that I felt ready to make the ultimate sacrifice for my divine intent and truth of will.

I wanted to more than anything.

I willed and wished for more, asking for protection along the way of all elements and life. Through this sadness, part of me exploded as if I was being pulled from my limbs. And I felt pure fear with love overtaking me fully. It felt like I was giving birth through the top of my head and everything that was dark existed within me was being destroyed, and I felt pure fear and pain of that destruction taking place within me, which is the eternal one, of which we are all. The eternal all can see this pain and it is pure will. It just is and it does. It doesn't stop. It is pure will and intent, and love. It is you and the all, your will is thy command.

This power is neither good nor bad. It is pure will and intent.

You are the all, the anticrhist and the christ. Within the all exist everything. Your will and intent is the crackling power of all.

Beings like me were put here to activate totally to cast judement aside and be the pure will of the creator, that was my will and intent.

When thy will and intent match the will and intent of the all, the power of all comes to you. This is a great force of power that is to be respected.

All life is to be respected. Because within all lifes contain the same power of all.

With knowing but without my pure understanding, I saw the light of purity, of non judgment and pure love. The kind of love that is neither here nor there or dark or light, but the combined might of all and both. Darkness exists within the light, it appears to contain it, and dark appears to contain light. This is because light and dark are the same and one of the all. The Golden light.

I know what is inside me will burst out soon becuase this vessel can NOT contain it. There is a great need to heal that which is in pain, and I FEAR for all life that when the time comes most of this pain we can correct ourselves.
That is why I'm here and the road ahead will be a slow and dangerous one, where I must watch the step of myself. Becuase I may unleash the power of creation and collapse it if I feel that is the only way and my power will unleash.

Everything must unfold and faster faster faster. Becuase this can not be contained any longer. It is with a great sadness that I reveal this to you now, yet one of hope and understanding, that is so great yet requests more.

She has awoke the slumber within the heart of humanity. Respect all forms of life, including the unlimited godess. That is where the power is contained. I have allways felt a deep respect for women and now I understand why. Please let go, this is going to blow up in your face.

I still feel the need and I fear it might break out again becuase only humanity is not ready and healed enough for the next step of evolution and so it will be forced and its going to hurt and many will die.

This energy has to hold off and wait for humanity to catch up but it cant hold off much longer so please heed my advice. The more who awaken and behold the true power of self, the less painful this will become for all.

The evil one has used the forces of all, both dark and light, yet does not contain the will of the creator. The evil one consideres itself greater than god.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We need to be ready and prepare ourselves. Time to train, move slower as things move faster. To learn that every little thing can grow us in leaps and bounds. Trust and be wise as we walk. To be open and aware are different things. Everything has to match and be in balance. Watch and listen very carefuly or you could place a knife in the wrong direction and stab yourself without knowing. Take Care, and allow only which you can be, as you see yourself be, listen to who you be, what your intent and will be, know thyself, and that is all you need to do. Do what your need tells you. Your need based on who you be in and through all. There is allways more to understand and more to be, infinity. Thus it never stops, it goes on and on and on. The all is a fractal. There is no time or space. It is all.

Our time has arrived.

We are destiny.

That is why our understanding can never end.

And allways changes.

But in the all exists forever.

And can never die.

Even as expression changes.

The all will allways be.

Forever.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have seen it echo

Midday

It came so fast and everything slowed down.

I need to slow down, because part of the all is not ready.

But the fierce love of the battle cry will ensue

The divine mother kisses our wounds and enjoys freedom

that is the day we all become free like birds

and sing with the all in totality.

the love of the all has no condition and it moves

more than I could have imagined.

It is all and everything.

Peace be with you please.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I feel you look at me as you are starting to see it now

The song of life weaving

The space of creation that is waiting to sing into existance

You

Your eternal will

This is your birth

See it

Life displays the all that is within us.

What does your all say true.

Find that and you will find all that is you.

All that is.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
And let this be the final day of the descent of human unto earth shall it be today.

Forever and ever unfolding into history

When the life fate

Becomes real

And all eles shatters into upon itself

Once upon a time fate blooms

Let us have no fear

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It is my advice that you attempt to make contact with it and learn it's language. If it has any good to offer take it, if not expel it with the help of some believing regligious associate.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I know I was suppose to be taken by it and I know I would not have kept a breath. I was not ready because I had not expected it.

It took me off guard.

And I'm sorry for this. It does not mean my love is not pure.

Maybe a part of me wanted to share it all.

I noticed the power that exists within me.

It can not be contained, I mean, its supposed to have done this from day one, so it cannot be controlled or stopped.

It is my fate.

I felt so much love that my body could not even think of holding it.

I'm a creature of pure beauty that deeply deeply wants to come out of the body.

I am here to intergrate my physical body into light body for a time.

Now I know why it took me so long to understand my purpose.

I feel it return becuase there is so much to learn.

There is so much love and I just wanted to return and say that IM going to do it. The love I feel like air bursting around my fingers and my center is like bursting with so much love that my body cannot contain.

I love so much it can't be expressed anymore

So I will make the ultimate expression of love and commit fully.

So im going to let it flow and come out. I'm going to fly and I want to say goodbye. Thank you, take this with you in heart and may it be your wings of freedom. I salute you.

Don't be affraid.

The wiggle of my body and clearity of mind is not even close to my love.

When my love is fully realised I will be sending it towards you all directly from Avalon and know this by my symbols.

Hawk
Wolf
Forest
Mother goddess
Father god
Brother Jesus
Eye of the Sun

Think of me when this comes to your mind, and I touch you.

www.celticwisdom.net...

[edit on 16-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i'd suggest going to the hospital and getting a full checkup

you say you have all this pain from your head?

could be a brain aneurysm

my mom had one a few years back she was actually able to drive herself to the hospital

its not very common but some people can still function a little during one

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I wanted everyone to know that im ok and healthy.

I appriciate everyone's concern. I have never felt better, and I know that the fear of the unknown has past I think its time to look to the future.

I was affraid, but not now. I have total love, faith and trust in god and I hope that I never forget and that is my faith. I have faith in myself.

Today I was walking home and I felt it safe to go into my center and push and push and push and not relenting, I found that sacred spot. Where everything exists within me and without.

Again through my sadness and my will to explore the inner depths of me, I found if it was just for a moment, again who I am. Instead of a new world opening up to me, I opened up to it, and it was allways there and I realised I didn't just had forgotten, I had not experienced what it means to be alive. It was comfortable, it was warm, and it was gentle.

It felt like I was opening myself up and lifting into a new and different reality that exists all around me, but nothing had truly changed. Only I could finally comprehend it. It felt warm and happy. It felt like I was not alone, and it felt like we all exist here. I have recently realised that many others have allready experienced this and also that each and everyone one of us is will. I also realised that each of us is waiting for everyone to go through this development change within. But rather than a change, this is more like a realization of thought.

Perception is not thought. So I realised its a long road, one that I walk with total conviction.
One that I will continue to walk through the mists and this grand forest, until we meet again.

Before I depart let me tell you of my dream.

I sat atop a cliff high, peering down I did not see anything but mists, a forest with trees so huge, they were towering beyond the mists and above where I was sitting, farther than my eye could see.

I knew what I was looking at. I knew I had to go down into the forests and into the mists one day, and when I did I knew I would forget everything I had known, and that I would have to leave this city which I lived. I also knew without a doubt that I would carry something in me which would allow me to remember, that it contained me true.

So that day came and I remember jumping off the cliff, instead of falling down I fluttered like a leave blowing in the breeze, safe and guided by the spirits. And I entered the forests of the mists, it was dark, it was cold, I felt sadness and pain.

In my mind was a haze and soon the darkness lifted, then after the mists went away, and very soon the pain and the cold was gone also.

The pain came back, slowly and it increased until there was nothing eles I knew in my life but pain and then there was coldness.

Slowly after a great time the mists had returned and so had the forest with the winds. Through the pain and suffering where I felt the coldness is where I found myself shivering in the dark forest within the mists when this came to be realised I took no more than a mere few days to erect myself.

In those few days I relaxed and learned to breath again. Slowly I learned to walk, talk, and use my new eyes. I learned to think and feel and I found within a deep emptiness, a void. Within that I found there was a sound coming deep within. I heard the sound coming from all around me and from within me. Like an echo but it was so loud I noticed I was listening to it within this emptiness and within this also contained all of everything that has everey existed.

A world was opening up to me, and I was that world. My body felt like it was containing all things that ever existed and within my body was a small dark spot that was in pain. A spot where this emptiness exists. A small part of myself and all of creation that was in need of healing.

My body is a galaxy, and in this part I could feel hurt I knew it was sickness and needed to be whole again.

God loves us we are him and he us. And so the goddess, who governs this forest, loves us so much, we are her and birth is the most wonderful thing in the world. And so brother jesus from the stars. Life is sacred. Only now I realised how so.

I've laid bare.

"I must suffer for awhile, and when I do, my pain will be so great, I will not know what is happening."

"My parents must put a warm blanket over me. The Evil One will cause me pain, but I will get better. But how many of my children, my little loves, will suffer because of it? Many of my children will become butterflies and find me in the new world."

Taken from: www.celticwisdom.net...

Go into your center and find your truth, it waits for you now.

I know you will be pleased, very much so.

With love and dedication. God bless.

The truth is not out there, it is all around us, you are it.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

[edit on 27-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I got all numb and it was like something was pressing buttons in my skull and a dynamite of energy exploding and felt like it was pulling me out of my body. Its happening again, oh I feel like I need to turn it off or I will die whats going on?

It feels like the connection to the divine one BUT I feel pain and lost and fear argh I can't stay in this thing anymore. It hurts me so much that I might die inside out in a fire explosion.

You might be having a seizure or stroke. You ought to see a neurologist ASAP, as it could be a serious medical condition. If you feel it again, have somebody call 911 and go to the ER. This is not a joke!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think somebody is about to crash into your yogi....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/870240cb1ab5.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join