It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Pleiadians Really Exist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cris7500

Hes being used!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

The 2 woman are diffrent..check the eyes and forehead..

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cmdrkeenkid

You may be incorrect

www.csmonitor.com...

The Pleiades's stars form what astronomers call an open cluster. The cluster formed out of the same interstellar cloud of dust and gas. But the stars are so far apart that they are not bound by their mutual gravitational attraction.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Pleiadians left our planet for non-interference around 10 A.D., leaving behind Immanuel who Christians call Christ.

see here for some details...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
Pleiadians left our planet for non-interference around 10 A.D., leaving behind Immanuel who Christians call Christ.

see here for some details...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 2-3-2012 by The Shrike because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
people on this site seem to love posting about this kook. Unfortunately, there are people in this world that want nothing more than to believe in something. Even more unfortunate, there are people who feel the need to take advantage of those that want to believe.

www.geocities.com...

If there is life out there (and I do believe there is), do you really think they are going to make contact with the rednecks, kooks, and crazies of the world? Think about it. If they do want to gain information about our society, why bother with the ones that live on the fringe? They would go after the intellects, the powerbrokers and the ones that are A PART OF SOCIETY. Again, the key thing here is IF they are going to take a person for study. Now, assuming that there is life out there, and assuming that they have reached a point in their fascination with all things Earth, and they are ready to study humans up close, why would they grab a hillbilly, poke and prod him and let him go? They would do what we any scientist would do after they have studied an animal in its own environment. They would see if they could keep it alive, with the secret hopes that it dies so they can cut it open and check out the inner workings.

Believe me, I want to see it as much as the next guy (well, maybe not as much as some of you) but if and when it happens, it ain't gonna be a series of secret meetings between Elmer Fudd and the aliens.

I recently read a great ebook called "Ami, Child of the Stars." It is free for download if you care to read it. Anyway, in the story the author brings up a great point. We would logically assume they would want contact with "Intellects" however, evolved beings are more concerned with contacting people who embrace and live by the universal law, which is love. So regardless of a persons societal status and intellect they want people who are capable of giving and receiving love. Of course, I don't know much about Billy Meirer's claims but I thought I would share that concept.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join