It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Pleiadians Really Exist?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Probably they exist.

1. There is a war going on between Human looking ETs and their allies versus Reptilians and their allies.

Therefore, some ships would be able to land on Earth and some would not be able to reach Earth.

Reptilians(or another type of ET) has had control of Earth for some time. Therefore, it is very possible that the leadership of many nations are under the control of illumanati and pro-illuminati forces who are allied to the secret gov and reptilians.

2. The Plaiedians , as stated in a Billy source site , live in a time shift zone by their star system and including some distances away from the star system (80 light years?).

3. There is a blockade going on to keep the humans of Earth ignorant of the current reality.

4. Billy Meier is hiding something. Probably something which could discourage others. So damaging that his ex-wife is willing to discredit him to hide a secret.

Yes, the Pleiadians are real but Billy Meier is making money out of his encounters and has embellished some details while hiding the truth of certain events.

Or Billy Meier is actually being used by the reptilians and the secret government which could time travel and are using the MK-Ultra program on some individuals.

"Talmud of Jmmanuel" could be a fake. I have still not received a satisfactory response from some individual concerning this document.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cris7500

But what about his pictures, and the constant usage of household items easily identifiable, like garbage can lids with handles clearly visible in multiple shots?

I'm not saying the Nordics are not real, but I just don't believe Billy. I think he knew something and tried to construct "proof" so that his information wouldn't just be here say.

And don't forget, most of the native Reptillians do not hate humans, it's the alien ones that do, who seeded other reptillian races such as the natives.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yes, the problem is Billy's evidence and not the ETs.

I had some experiences which would prove ETs existence.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
there is also this man Alex Collier, he gets pretty serious in this interview, but i havent heard much more about him he seems to have gone missing one site says. he give alot of info..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The messages about man's future are about as dismal as I've ever heard anywhere. I remain undecided on the Billy Meier stuff. If it's true then I would rather not know.
Another channeller of the pleidians is Barbara Marciniak, author of Bringers of the Dawn. Somewhat more believable but still far out. She talks about the reptiles inducing fear in humans via media and EM fields and then feeding on the emotional energy. Not so hard to believe if you look at the current state of affairs.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
That is why I am convinced that the REPTILIANS are responsible for the events of 9/11!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Whoa, how could we find any real understanding on these topics? Plaiedians could be the Reptiles and the government could be run by the Plaiedians type race. Or All this could be an elaborate hoax, or we could all be right but we just live in our on reality. Who knows. We won't know until "they" prove it to us. going by what I have found, it seems that they are suppose to hover over in October 2008. We can probably discredit the whole thing if that doesn't happen.

I like the theory that Billy might have had contact, but made "proof" on his own to support his experience. I have not talked to them. My son does (6 year old) talk about the government using Aliens to scare and control us. He doesn't believe it. I know there are many things out there that we don't understand, but I believe in God, and think that I heard him- not aliens.

I found a lot of info on The 2012 Page on MySpace.

-peace

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The fact that Meier is a phony does not mean that the Pleiadeans do not exist.
Its like saying that because my neighbor says he works for the CIA and I prove that he doesn't.. that the CIA doesn't really exist.

The Hopi Indians were helped during the Ice age and other global catastrophies by their brothers from the stars and the stars that those brothers came from was the Pleiadeas star cluster. If they didn't exist how did the Hopi know of that cluster in an age when there was nothing but the naked eye with which to view the night sky?

Think about it.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dog Soldier
I have been reading accounts of Billy Meier who claims to have had contact with the Pleiadians. I have also read debunking reports on this. My questions are: Do they really exist? If so...why has it been Billy Meier that they have contacted?

Hi Dog Soldier,

Billy Meier is an unmitigated hoaxer.

Aside from the obvious UFO trash bin container photos, he went so far as to claim he was taken back in time where he met Jesus and photographed dinosaurs.

Oh man...really.

Here are some of his photos of an Alien, which turns out to be a dancer from the Dean Martin Show...and a dinosaur photo...which can be found in a book on dinosaurs.

If the Pleiadians exist...they sure as hell didn't meet this joker.
I believe in extra terrestrial life and encounters but I'm not this damn gullible.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dog Soldier

I have been contacted by them, I had no Idea who I was "Thinking" with. Telepathic Communication. From what I have been told and have learned is this. Get ready, We are mini planets, with positive or negative qualities. We have all the chemicals, substances, etc... found on Mother Earth , inside us. So, now to raise a vibrational level of one "magnet" one needs to do it in the right steps. So, we learn how to raise this one at first, then down the road we learn how to do this in a more efficient way. It is odd, but it is allmost like the movie Contact, she came back and no proof. See, love is the vibration that heals. That is what we need to learn. Also, in order to LEARN, we have to look and watch see, learn, Become LOVE. So if we are to learn do we learn by cheating on the course? When we are tested it shows. We are to learn Humanity. If you look at all the clues they all add up, just need to find more. I never wanted to meet them. They came to me , but I always wondered since a kid, "Why am I here?" In a dysfuntional family. I would never believe in a God till I saw or touched one. I told myself this for may years. then I looked to the stars. Tangible yes, God, Yes, as they are in charge of this lovely planet. What if we went to another planet now and had kids on it, They would be Martians or whatever planet. What if we went and planted a colony on another planet and watched from a distance, we would be their gods as we are bound to them by our karma and intention. We would then have to watch that planet grow. Rise and Learn they were not alone. That is why our planet failed many times before in the Hopi Legends. I am a native american , two spirited , healer. I learned Lakotah means Star People, Ho-Chunk means "People who hear the big voice" Jason means "healer" Andrew is Biblical. Will check for a response to see you want to talk. Remember we can't prove, yet, but we can rise above humanity and be on the way to something else, "In the Middle" Peace Brother in Light, Jason Frazier

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The true people you should listen to will not try to sell you something.
Keep that in mind , peace.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by avail
The true people you should listen to will not try to sell you something.
Keep that in mind , peace.

YES! That is exatly was I was going to post.

When something catches my mind like these things, I tend to get discouraged from believing it when 98% of the sites are advertising their books on the first page!

But yeah, I belive Meier may have had some sort of contact, but embelleshed - for reasons unknown to me.

I do believe in the Pleiadians, however.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I have been reading accounts of Billy Meier who claims to have had contact with the Pleiadians. I have also read debunking reports on this. My questions are: Do they really exist? If so...why has it been Billy Meier that they have contacted? I would think it logical for them to meet with government officials rather than a nobody from Switzerland. Can anyone clue me in on this?

As shown above, Billy's case is riddled with proven hoaxes...and when caught in them, gives some really incredible excuses... With so many inconsistencies and proven attempts at deceit, any serious researcher really has to throw out the Meier case. I'm sure he still has supporters (like Greer for example), but there's just way too much fakery in this case...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
aliens have been amoung us for a while now, so why does everyone assume that there gonna "attack" us in 2012???

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
to OP, of course they do. I don't believe much in Billy Myers story but I do believe Pleadians are up there..

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Please, if all the believers of Billy could please stand in a line, I figured I could punch the first person, and hope that the impact will follow through to the rest that are standing behind.
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Thanks for bringing some sense to this thread. I saw an interview with the girl in the pic and they had a still shot from that scene and it was identical 100%. My biggest contention with this hoax is the strange alien relationship with trees. Many of Billy's footage features a stationary tree (for reference I guess) that does not exist. People claimed to go to the locations, as many have, and there is no tree in any of those spots. Ok, but the owners of the land claim to have never had this lonely tree there ever. OK.

I can buy all that and/or explain it away. Unfortunately, Billy did it for us. He claimed the aliens told him that they erased the memory of the tree from the people's minds when they erased the tree. I believe it was part of that whole thing where they willingly let him take pictures and then used alien powers to discredit his pictures. THAT is what spells HOAX.

I used to have a video that was one of his lackeys showing off poloroids to a group of folks. The videocamera work was poor at best in capturing the photos. There were a few of dinosaurs and such. The presentation said it was a set of pics from some time traveling trip he had gone on. I never found the video again and I have never seen these other pics anywhere else. Anyone have any info on that? It was funny to say the least.

[edit on 1/3/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If i may, i would like to point out they do exist. Perhaps not i Billy Meier's fantasy, but they are up there lookinf over us. In a different topic here on ATS, i posted some info about the lights i see above my city, the lightorbs from a different dimension. They are here for some time now and they come in piece as friends to help us advance. Just because one man is probably lieing about them, doesn't mean there isn't any truth to his tales. That said, i'm glad the human family will be hopefully uniting soon.
Peace,
Jack

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
i wont quote anyone cos too many have said the same thing.

just quickly those who believe, who was the first to mention plaiedians. im sure it was meier, yet you dont believe his story. it doesnt add up.

secondly, meier first had contact as a child, skipped school because of it, visited india as a teen and much more. he wasnt a "redneck" as some have put it. rednecks are american. he was swiss and lived a humble country life as a child. not in the outback with jim-bob and uncle sandra. and what makes people such as this un-important anyway. if theyre born on plante earth lke you they have just as much chance as being contacted.
although most who hear voices are locked up sadly.

as for photos, he said himself he stopped having contact a while back and maybe these were his last attempt at recognition, and of course some retirement money.

"even jesus was killed by the police's, they crucified him, now they inject em, with the juice n fry em" ~ Pun Forever

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume
In 1979, the famous alien contactee Billy Meier published a book that predicted that an asteroid would threaten Earth in this timeframe.

No, he actually didn't publish this "prediction" until 1989, the year Toutatis was discovered.

He claimed he'd made the prediction ten years earlier, but cannot back up that claim with any real evidence.

4. 1978, Hubble and Toutatis

"1978: Meier foretells launch of telescope at end of 1980s that would make unfathomable discoveries in space
Corroborated: Hubble telescope launched April 1990"

"1978: Meier writes that a comet would be discovered in late 1980s to early 1990s that would be named Toutatis, may threaten Earth in September 2004
Corroborated: 1989, French astronomers discover comet, named it ...Toutatis, predicted to come closest to Earth September 29, 2004"
I don't know if these two predictions were part of the same Contact Notes or even published at the same time. I am grouping them together because they were both reportedly predicted in 1978, and--if the information was not provided by ETs who could predict trivia in the future-- both items were probably actually written in early 1989.

I found some evidence which raises that suggestion somewhat above mere speculation. First, Toutatis was discovered on 4 January 1989, so it would have been easy to "predict" its discovery and name any time after that (and very hard to do so before that). Second, between January 1989 and April 1989, several articles were published in the New York Times reporting that the Hubble Space Telescope would be launched 11 December 1989 (the "end of the 1980s"). A schedule slip was announced in May 1989, and the launch ended up being delayed several months (until after the "beginning of the 1990s").

So, Meier's Hubble launch prediction was wrong in exactly the way newspapers were wrong in early 1989, and the Toutatis prediction was correct in exactly the way newspapers were correct in early 1989.

Of course, my hypothesis will be refuted if Meier's specific information about Toutatis is proven to have been published before 1989. I looked for the publication history of this item. It is said to be part of Billy Meier's book "Existentes Leben Im Universum" ("Existing Life in the Universe"). There have been two editions published: 1978 and 1993. The first edition does not seem to have achieved a wide distribution.

If my hypothesis is true, the precise details of the Toutatis prediction (like the name of the asteroid) will be found to have been added to the book after 1989.

SOURCE: Ike42

That's from a "report" made by a person with username Ike42, which I came across when I was about 2/3 finished debunking every claim Meier has ever made.

Found out I'd been beaten to it.

In fact, Meier's aliens "told" him that the comet would actually hit Earth.

Heads up—the End of the World is coming again! This time it’s the asteroid 4179 Toutatis, which, according to no less an authority than the celebrated Swiss UFO contactee Billy Meier, is in danger of slamming into Earth on September 29, 2004 (see archives.zinester.com...). According to NASA, Toutatis will make a close approach to Earth on that date, passing within approximately one million miles, which is nothing on a cosmic scale (see echo.jpl.nasa.gov... 4179_Toutatis/toutatis.html).

But Meier is in contact with the space people from the Pleiades (he calls them “Plejarans”; I suppose that “Pleiadeans” sounds too unwieldy). And according to Michael Horn, who says he is the officially authorized media representative of Meier in the United States (which so far as I know Meier has never disputed), the Plejarans have warned that when Toutatis is closest to Earth, it will suddenly veer off course and head straight toward us. Horn says that it will require a “pre-emptive nuclear strike” to keep this multi-kilometer-sized asteroid from slamming straight into Earth.

SOURCE: Skeptical Inquirer
Obviously, it hit Earth and destroyed us all. We were brought back to life by Dr. Strange.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join