It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Pleiadians Really Exist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Billy Meier is a hoaxster. He has come up with one of the greatest ufo hoaxes since Adamski.
refer to: www.ufowatchdog.com...

Kal Korff wrote an excellent book on the fraud.

Heck, just do some research on the internet with google.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I dont doubt it with Myers, but I was asking about someone else.

jra

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I've always found Billy Meyers story very fascinating, but his photos were really bad and very fake looking too me. Which I found very disappointing. His story totaly sounded like something out of a science fiction book or show. Perhaps that's why I liked it so much, being into sci-fi myself, but yeah i doubt there is any truth to them at all.

Darkblade71: I took a quick look on that site. A lot of bad quality photos, some of them could be anything since some are so small. But some that stand out to me:

this one looks like water on the lens:
www.eceti.org...

This is so a lens flare, it's not even funny:
www.eceti.org...

This is a lens flare too i think:
www.eceti.org...

The vid "Plasma Ship / April 9, 2003" is just the camera looking at some out of focus light...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ha ha darkblade , that site is funny

get on the mp3 of the -

This sound was extracted from video footage showing a UFO in the sky over Portland State University in May '98. In the video, you can see the light get brighter as the frequency increases. This sound was discovered after the video was taken. The file is in MP3 format, so you will need MP3 software (such as WinAmp) to hear it. This sound was extracted from the video by Jim Dilettoso's Village Labs. You can see this UFO footage and more in the video we offer on this website.

www.cazekiel.org...

they recorded a ufo with so much bass and clarity, this is one amazing recording - the person who done this would be offered a job easily as a sound engineer - no wind , no hiss - nothing at all apart from a digital sound from a softsyntn or something

heres my ufo sounds i recorded from a genuine ufo called a erm "walforf microwave xt synthesiser "

www.futuretrance.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gzhpcu
Billy Meier is a hoaxster. He has come up with one of the greatest ufo hoaxes since Adamski.
refer to: www.ufowatchdog.com...

Kal Korff wrote an excellent book on the fraud.

Heck, just do some research on the internet with google.

Kal Korff? As the basis for your conclusions on the case? Excellent book? You've GOT to be kidding?

A book so fraught with errors and distortion, it's not worth the paper it's printed on. For starters, I'd suggest going to meiercase.0x2a.info... to see a professionally (and truthfully) rendered analysis of Korff's desperate claims. Korff's book is so full of holes (among other things), even ardent skeptics say his book could pass as Swiss cheese. Just read Amazon.com's reviews of his book and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
so...let me think,,,

so because some one used the pleiadian subject to make "hoaxes",,, now the all subject is a hoax...lol.

second: i see some people here, and in other topics too, posting the foto of billy meyer and judging him by the "visual aspect" he have,using that like a "proof"...my advice to that people is: get a mirror, if you think you are so good and beautifull, and have a so "normal" visual...maybe you never had looking to your self in a mirror. look for your self first, and maybe you noticie how comic or ridiculus you are too , if you like to joke on some one only for theyr "visual aspect" you need one of this 2 things: a good hard class about good education and good behavior, or you need to do tons of mental exercices in order you can improve your intelect!!

unswering to the topic question: yes the pleiadians exist.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Of course the Pleiadians exist! They live right by the Xeroxomites. Of course the Xeroxomites are are really a race of alien that were created by the Hondacordoneans. The Hondacordoneans are in an intergalactic war with the Toyotanites who need the Toyotanites toenail clippings to power thier fuel cells. Proof? You want proof? Well, I'm sorry that's impossible. You see our Hubble Telescope just can't see that far out into space. But don't worry, in 2012 all three are gonna come here to collect on a Roth IRA they jointly opened back in the 40's. It's be worth billions. We'll get to meet them all then.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
In 1979, the famous alien contactee Billy Meier published a book that predicted that an asteroid would threaten Earth in this timeframe. Amazingly, Meier predicted that the asteroid would be named 'Toutatis' when it was discovered. Toutatis was subsequently discovered and named exactly as Meier predicted in 1989, a full 10 years after this prediction was published! I note that Meier never said Toutatis would necessarily collide with Earth at this time, but that it would 'threaten' Earth."

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx

Using the same arguments as you, I must say: No, they don�t.

Originally posted by Daelume
Amazingly, Meier predicted that the asteroid would be named 'Toutatis' when it was discovered. Toutatis was subsequently discovered and named exactly as Meier predicted in 1989...

Couldn�t it be name "Toutatis" because of Billy Meier�s prediction?
I mean, if I told you "you�ll have a child, and it will be called John", and then you call your son John...that doesn�t mean I knew the future.
I�m not saying this is what happened, I�m just saying it�s possible.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Peronemlin,

Obviously you didn't read my post about them...it was very informative.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Peronemlin,

Obviously you didn't read my post about them...it was very informative.

All right, I believe the Peliadians exists, but I refuse to believe in the Xeroxomites. I can�t imagine such a primitive race as the Hondacordoneans having the technology to create an intelligent life form.

Impossible.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin

Originally posted by kangaxx

Using the same arguments as you, I must say: No, they don�t.

Amazingly, Meier predicted that the asteroid would be named 'Toutatis' when it was discovered. Toutatis was subsequently discovered and named exactly as Meier predicted in 1989...

Couldn�t it be name "Toutatis" because of Billy Meier�s prediction?
I mean, if I told you "you�ll have a child, and it will be called John", and then you call your son John...that doesn�t mean I knew the future.
I�m not saying this is what happened, I�m just saying it�s possible.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Peronemlin]

wow, you really are desperate to deny the truth, aren't you?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

wow, you really are desperate to deny the truth, aren't you?

No, I just don�t like to be anyone�s fool, I don�t like hoaxers. I must admit that when I first saw Billy Meier pictures, many years ago, I swallowed the whole thing. But then, after digging up it a little bit, (and maybe by becoming less naive) I have no doubts it�s all fake, fake and fake. I felt ingenuous and deceived, and didn�t like it.

Besides, I don�t think I look that desperate, I just came up with a simple and possible explanation. I think that hanging from Billy Meier�s beard to prove the existence of aliens is more desperate.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin
I have no doubts it�s all fake, fake and fake. I felt ingenuous and deceived, and didn�t like it.

I hear ya Peronemlin. I hate to buy into anything that ends up being a hoax. Makes me feel like I should've known better, let alone feeling like a complete loser.

I'm curious to know though, what (things) ultimately led you to the conclusion that it was fake? They must have been thoroughly convincing, kinda like a smoking gun, for you to do a complete 180 with regard to the case.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aurelius
I'm curious to know though, what (things) ultimately led you to the conclusion that it was fake? They must have been thoroughly convincing, kinda like a smoking gun, for you to do a complete 180 with regard to the case.

Many years ago I read this case for the first time in a magazine, which presented a lot of amazing UFO pics, then a friend of mine get me a video of Billy�s UFO. I swallow the whole thing, until I finally got internet access and started to investigate the case. I found enough info to convice me, odd pictures of UFO models, contradictions in his statements, fake pictures of alien girls that turned to be american models, etc.

Here you can find some evidence I posted in another thread.

People like this Billy Meier make me really mad. They are the worst that can happen to serious UFO investigation.

I myself have seen UFOs and took pictures of them, here, although they are not as good as Billy�s...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dog Soldier

Do they really exist?
That's up for you to decide.

If so...why has it been Billy Meier that they have contacted?
Perhaps it's not just him. Perhaps, they have contacted many, but the others don't say anything because it's not yet time for them to.

I would think it logical for them to meet with government officials rather than a nobody from Switzerland.
Maybe they have tried to meet with government officials, but said government officials have their own agenda and would prefer the populace to think they are in charge. Also, if you go by what Billy has said, he's not just a nobody, and has been contacted many times in past lives and this is just a continuance of the contacting.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
i tended to believe some of it, but then there is the picture he drew of the so called pleiadian woman he met who looked exactly like this chick from a roman polansky film or something like that, and his ex wife saying he faked it wall and threw pie tins in the air, but i also see photos of him suposeably in a space suit with other pleiadians stepping onto this prehistoric planet, hes got thousands of photos, who knows what real or fake.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Honestly, have you ever seen any of his pictures? They are ALL models! None are too far away or illuminated like normal ships. There are no minute details on the crafts. His crafts do not resemble any other shots taken in other countries. I thought he was completely and utterly debunked. Or maybe I'm wrong and aliens really do like a cut out design for their ships.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Whats with the 3-4 year pause in this thread 3 posts ago? Were a lot of posts deleted or did a brand new member bump a dead thread or something?

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
here's my favorite pic of a plaedian

I'm going with "NO"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join