It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA searches staff after cocaine found in space shuttle hangar

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Duh.

Can you find a cheaper way to fly to The Moon?...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It belonged to the Shuttle. He realized this was the only way he was gonna get 'high' anymore.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

They found a "the dime bag" huh?.. all that drama for plant (Erythroxylum coca) powder equal to a penny sliced in 1/2. Thats not even enough "speed" to rival a pot of coffee. Even casual weekend sniffers warm up with $20.

..meanwhile in hypocrisy-land... fighter pilots take Dexedrine, legal speed.. but thats cool because they're bombing, strafing and killing for mom & apple pie.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mogwomp
Mods please note that I am not condoning the use of illegal drugs in any way shape or form, but adding pertinant information to the topic of the thread.

It's ironic that some of the hardest drugs, '___', pyote, mescaline, '___', mushrooms, GHB, and several others do not even show up in drug tests, i.e. they aren't even tested for because they are naturally occuring substances in the body. Where as pot, one of the mildest drugs will stay in the body for about a month. I have a feeling that several of the NASA guys puffed on a joint in their new years festivities and will be losing their jobs and or careers. I also have a suspection that the bag in question was planted by someone for the sole purpose of retribution.

The informed drug community wouldnt list any of the drugs you listed as "hard".

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Versalife

By the way, want to know how screwed up America's drug laws/attitudes are?

Here CVS is sued for selling ingredients used for Meth manufacture

www.scpr.org...

YET, you can pick up a bottle of "Desoxyn" in the same CVS pharmacy. Desoxyn IS methamphetamine

en.wikipedia.org...

Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of ADHD and exogenous obesity, marketed in the USA under the trademark name Desoxyn

total madness

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join