It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake in Tokyo this week: It happens every 80 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It is known that Japan and Tokyo gets hit by an earthquake every 80 years. It last happened in 1923. Most internet forums are speculating that a major earthquake will hit Tokyo over the next few days.

I think that this may not happen, but then we have had Haiti and who knows it may be Japan that is hit by an earthquake.

So let us see if this turns out to be true

[edit on 14-1-2010 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The earthquake before that would have had to happen in 1843 and before that 1763. I wonder if there are any records of these happening that would lead someone to say they happen every 80 years or not.

I honestly hope this doesn't happen, Haiti is enough mess for everyone to deal with right now.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hmmm, that's strange.

What about the one that practically flattened Kobe a few years ago which is only about 300 miles away from Tokyo?

The Great Hanshin earthquake, Hanshin-Awaji Daishinsai?, or Kobe earthquake as it is more commonly known outside Japan, was an earthquake that occurred on Tuesday, January 17, 1995, at 05:46 JST in the southern part of Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan. It measured 6.8 on the Moment magnitude scale (USGS),[1] and Mj7.3 on the revised (7.2 on the old) JMA magnitude scale.[2] The tremors lasted for approximately 20 seconds. The focus of the earthquake was located 16 km beneath its epicenter,[2] on the northern end of Awaji Island, 20 km away from the city of Kobe.

Wiki-Clicky

Maybe you should check your information.

I remember this because my English uncle and his Japanese wife nearly DIED.

5,500 KILLED and 26,000 injured.

[edit on 14/1/2010 by nerbot]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
For the NWO to gain full control over the masses of the world they need to pretty much half the population of the world.
Taking into account the catholic church/jesuits/illuminati are all in cahoots to controlling obama... HAARP does the dirty work, quakes, tseunamis, hurricanes, for them to get rid of those high concentration areas of voodoo and black magic practitioners... the UN forces (FEMA police) will control the rest.
This was all predicted in the bible !

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JAG777

NO, these are natural phenomena and have been happening since our planet was born.

Do you think HAARP was around then?

ps..welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join