It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad calls 9/11 attacks “suspicious”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave Ahmadinejad is your hero, after all, not mine.

Get your head out of the clouds, guy.

Dave buddy

Your post was well said till the above quote (sigh)

The Truther side , or OS side can't choose who speaks out, or agrees with us.

Look at the OS side .

Bill O'Reilly is probably your number 1 fan.

Need I say more.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Do not reply to this post, it is a reminder of our zero tolerance policy.

##ATTENTION ALL 9/11 POSTERS##

The 9/11 forum is a volatile forum. People have passionate feelings on this topic. So much so that the Terms and Conditions of Use are ignored. ATS has attempted to curtail this trend in the past:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It didn't work. There was ignorant childishness displayed in that thread that was there to let the posters know that decorum on the board is necessary. Seeing as some members that post in this forum do not or will not get the concept that Courtesy is Mandatory the staff has discussed this blight on the board and has come to the conclusion that we will have to enact a "zero tolerance" policy in this forum.

If you post and insult you will be post banned(pb'd) or perma banned. If you troll you will be pb'd or perma banned. Some will think, "that's OK, I'll do what I want and just reregister if I get banned." Let it be known that the staff is VERY good at detecting past banned members and those accounts WILL be terminated. Is it not easier to just abide to the T&C?

Zero tolerance folks. Post inside the T&C, which you agreed to upon registering to ATS or you WILL face actions against your account. This is not open to debate. Most 9/11 posters will probably welcome this action. If you do not, that's not our issue, it's yours. As already said, you agreed to the T&C upon registration. It's unfortunate that this action had to be implemented but this forum WILL regain ATS standards.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by bsbray11

No, I live in the world where people remember more than 10 years back and happen to remember that the government that is now in power in Iran was the same government that took 53 Americans hostage and held them in captivity for 444 days... So yes, I still consider the Islamic Republic of Iran an enemy of the United States! The fact that you seem to be defending Ahmadinejad, considering all of the 'nice' things that he has said about our country, disturbs me greatly! Again, the word treasonous comes to mind...

[edit on 16-1-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

well, sometimes its the enemy and sometimes its another state of the U.S.A., as when they put their "governor" in for several years. i do mean the shah of persia.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

The Shah was a mistake of a generation past, but it does not excuse the actions of the current regime... But you are correct, the US did put the Shah in power.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join