It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant planetary body named G1.9

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Oh yeah, Antarctica has a lot of mystery there! Maybe even an entrance to inner earth! You never know....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigantea Rosa

This isn't merely a "helpful"book, this is in depth ancient documents of an event that has been recorded in a timeline journal from every corner of the world, including in China, Greece, Sumar, South and North America, and at the same time periods, that coincides to the records of events at regular intervals in the frozen ice layers, and that show enormous synchronicity. When matching the documents, the researchers noted that the events did not merely copy terms and names as if imported by various cultures, but in effect said the very same thing, in different terms with different names, but they all had similar symbols, Cosmic Snakes, Spirals, Devastation, the Sun would now rise from another direction, and this implied crustal displacement as well.

The depiction of people running to avoid the various fallouts is obviously what would happen, and also some of them may survive if they managed to leap undergroun into a cellar and close the doors, and providing they were at a high altitude, because this event speaks of massive waves, thousands of feet high.

For and incredible timeline of nwo and concrete events, this site has many documents. Lucas, compiled this for his friends and only chose to collect the very ones he knew were real, and true, though others could also have fit in, and they show a strong timeline and evidence.

www.the-rabbits-hole.com...
SPIRAL PETROGLYPHS From Around the World. A large number where found up the coast of North and South America, in mountainous regions, showing similar events, spirals, goats (implying altitude, even ladders, for climb high), dead fish, dying, floods, water, and a variety of similar events. For a scenario such as nemisis, and gravity, and a possible comet or astroid impacting or affecting the planet, you would have massive waves covering the land to the mountains on the west coast, which seems to be were the survivors recorded the events, the rotatation and cause of the wave would come from the same direction the sun rises. If a comet strikes pacific, floods from all directions.

There is always a spiral. Miriam Delicado talks of the Hopis and a blue star symbol. What was the Norwegian Spiral?

Norwegian Spiral

the-rabbits-hole.com...
The main page, where you have a choice to look at the video presentation, which is limited in time and scope but very good, hitting key elements, or the written record and photos, and their index page, which has a detailed timeline of events.

There are some very worth timeline events from this page:

To chose from:

An enormous amount of articles up till the 80s depicting their search for the nemisis of our Sun, and for what was causing the gravity exertion on the outer planets of our solar system, mathematically they were expecting to find it. These articles were published in :
Astronomy Magazine, New York Times, News Week, Washington Post, US World News Report, and New Science and Invention Encylopedia.

The last one is important:

photocopy from a text book page of Pioneer 10 which has gone beyond our solar system now, into interstellar space, photograph of a "dead star" 50 billion miles away and a tenth planet 4.7 billion miles. It explains miles in terms of years, away: 23.5 and 27 years, the difference here is that stars travel faster than planets, so they are close though at different ranges.

This was in 1987, and everything stopped then.

Then an incredible timeline is shown, with articles, acts and events, that show overwhelming preparation made by the elites for their survival and bases, and also, the cia and head of military, Northern Command, all relocate to Denver Colorado.

Its well worth reading all these and watching the video, because you get a very good feeling for Lucas, who he is, and what his research is all about. And its very good.

Lucus at Brave New Books 1/27/2010: The Destroyer Star & The Future of Mankind 1/13

and

Super Comet: After The Impact 1/10

con't

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
If a supernova went off anywhere remotely near our Solar System it would have obliterated every object.

Supernova explosions are typically larger than entire solar systems. Thus all planets get totally eradicated.

Therefore, there is no way in hell a supernova went off 150years ago remotely close to us.

It had to be at least 5-10 light years away. That is a safe distance to watch from.

So the explanation fails miserably.

Even at that distance nothing on our planet would survive, our atmosphere would turn into carbon-monoxide by de bombardment of particles from the supernova.

regards

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThraexX

50 BILLION AT 240,000 MPH = 23.5 YEARS
4.7 BILLION AT 20,000 MPH = 27 YEARS
OUR SUN WHIPS BY 486,000 MPH THROUGH THE GALAXY
THE EARTH TRAVELS AT 67,000 MPH AROUND THE SUN.

1987 New Science and Invention Encyclopedia

"One of the more amusing pieces of evidence for the existence of Planet X is a picture from the 1987 New Science and Invention Encyclopedia. In a section on space probes, the encyclopedia shows the paths of the 2 Pioneer probes and illustrates how the probes were used in the search for more planets. It shows the Earth, the Sun, a dead star (at 50 billion miles or 538 AU) and a tenth planet (at 4.7 billion miles or 50 AU).

The picture is scanned from the text book and labels the dead star, and shows distances!

Its not a supernova, its our suns nemesis. And the records of this planet both in terms of ice core samples, and the accounts of numerous civilizations from the four corners of the globe show this recurrent theme.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
@azzllin:

There are no Communists or Capitalists out in deep Space as far as I know, so I doubt such an object or any beings living near or close to it, would really give a damn for our feelings towards one and other.

One thing can be taken as granted however, if this story of old is indeed truth, then nothing we think about strangers in another country, will or can stop the list of events that will become reality, if it is true, then it is coming, and while we fight and argue, any preparations needed to try and survive, are being neglected by the Citizens of our Planet.

Actually, the dwarf star, our suns nemisis, meaning its a binary star system, would continue its orbit, and it may never enter far into our solar system, to do the damage, it may stay in the OORT cloud. Its the comets and debris that are sent our way that damage all solar bodies including earth. The cosmic snakes, the comets.

The apsect of consciousness though is important because in reality, the collective consciousness of this planet matters very much in this event. Awareness is very important. I'm an experiencer and was told that Africa is the symbol of this planet.
Who are we? What is the universe? What is the sun, stars? What is beyond this infinite universe, the infinite beyond. As fractals we all contain the entire infinite universe and beyond, equally, from the tiniest microbe, to everyone, we are all equal. And we're connected to the greater part of ourselves in the Beyond, that "vacuum" in space that contained what scientist call an "ugly" infinity and attempted to tidy it up, and even when they did, 1 cubic cm of vacuum contained more energy than all directions of the Hubble could view, close to the "mythical and debated" Big Bang. If you compacted it all, it still doesnt fill that cubic centimeter. The sun, or stars in general, reflect our consciousness.

What we feel for each other and a strong wish for everyone to be completely equal very much determines the severity of this event, whether it be a lion or a lamb of a cycle, and whether we progress as a planet into the cosmos with a space ready people who are equal and care, or whether we are reset. There is a metaphysics to this.

We are the Creators/Designers/Programmers of this school, our Higher Selves, including this event.

Africa is the symbol for this planet and a clue to what we need to do.

@Vonour:

The biggest problem is life is full of surprises like the Web Bot Project computer oracle program predicts a major event in 2012. As you read this, several planets are experiencing global warming. Saturn, for instance, has changed 30 percent. If this had occurred on the Earth, all life as we know it would be gone.

2012 would give us more time, but I don't think that we have that time. I posted about the Norway Spiral and the spirals that were depicted in the carvings of many ancient people. I think 2010-11 is more likely.

@Crapsghetti:

This is not the first I've heard this. Of course the believers will say NASA is lieing and the rest will say their evidence is not credible or accurate.

NASA is filled with what came into the US via Project Paperclip. Its not known for its transparency. Those with a vested interest cannot be compared to the records and writings of ancient people nor there numerous carvings that all depict the same stories.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Don't get me wrong, i belive Nemeses is real. Read enough books about this subject to understand that our planet has gone true a number of castastrophy's to understand that there is another elipitical body within our own solar system.

I only statet that this thing (nemesis) being a supernova at that distance is fareout unrealistic.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by ThraexX]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThraexX

I see, just wasnt quick there to fully see what you were saying. The blue spiral seems to me to be the sign that is foretold, but the biggst sign right in our face is the Colorado Denver Airport and the Huge Apocolypse statue of the horse. When are people really going to wake up and 1) take action, and get prepared, and 2) confront them and demand answers/actions! After the event is too late!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I know you're on the ball here, in everything you say! However, there was a detailed thread debunking the Norway spiral recently on this site, yet the Rabbit Hole insists it was a genuine phenomenon. Not being an expert in this field, can you explain the genuineness of the spiral?

mclinking

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
where did everybody go?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Was this mentioned here?:
G1.9 Confirmed a Binary Red Dwarf Star.
www.nowpublic.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bocimaster

Interesting article. I like this part:

Though not known to the American people about G1.9 is that since its discovery NASA has continued to maintain that it is the remnant of a supernova explosion that occurred about 140 years ago, an explanation deemed “absurd” by Russian scientists who point out, correctly, that for a supernova to have exploded in our own Solar System in the mid 1800’s it would have been not only visible to the entire Earth, it would have been extensively documented too.

So there is something headed our way, if you believe the spaniarda and russians. Is it possible to figure out it's trajectory, when it might pass by us, meaning between pluto and the sun) and does anyone have more info on G1.9? If it's grown in size 16% in 30 some years, don't you think as it grows closer it should happen to show to be bigger and bigger at a faster rate? In which I mean, it could suddenly happen into our system quicker and quicker by the day/year? Did that even make sense?

Also of interest is that the article refers to the comet that hit Jupiter last summer and that it was most likely due to perturbations from this brown dwarf star sending stuff flying out of the Oort cloud. The whole comet hitting Jupiter seemed very undermentioned considering our space agencies are dedicated to tracking these objects and missed this one. Yes, I know, it happns all the time.

This kind of information is why I question the truth we are continually fed.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by SunnyDee]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

What's really absurd is the idea that the supernova (or G1.9) was, or is, inside or anywhere near the solar system at all. A supernova would have destroyed the solar system entirely.

G1.9 is not in the solar system. It is 25,000 light years from the solar system.
chandra.harvard.edu...

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Though not known to the American people about G1.9 is that since its discovery NASA has continued to maintain that it is the remnant of a supernova explosion that occurred about 140 years ago, an explanation deemed “absurd” by Russian scientists who point out, correctly, that for a supernova to have exploded in our own Solar System in the mid 1800’s it would have been not only visible to the entire Earth, it would have been extensively documented too.

No one is claiming a supernova exploded in our solar system; it's halfway across the galaxy hidden behind interstellar dust clouds. They just took part of their own claim, that it's in our solar system, and forced it upon NASA. That's beyond illogical, it's just plain dishonest.

So there is something headed our way, if you believe the spaniarda and russians. Is it possible to figure out it's trajectory, when it might pass by us, meaning between pluto and the sun)

It's not moving; it's always at the same coordinates, so it doesn't have a trajectory. That's because it's halfway across the galaxy.

The whole comet hitting Jupiter seemed very undermentioned considering our space agencies are dedicated to tracking these objects and missed this one.

Our space agencies are supposed to be looking for objects that are going to hit our planet, not Jupiter. That's a very different kind of search. If you want to look for things about to hit jupiter, just photograph the area of the sky around jupiter very deeply and very sensitively constantly. You're not going to find too many near earth objects that way though.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Did you read the article? It is not a supernova, at least according to astronomers outside the US.

And it says it is some 30-33 AU past pluto, but for whatever reason they reason that that is in our solar system. I am quoting from memory, just read it a few minutes ago, so don't shoot me for wrong numbers, but you get the gist.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I wonder, what are the odds of this G1.9 chap being on google sky?

This should be much bigger news than this. Is there a link to the original article anywhere, I'm looking, but no luck so far.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

What's really absurd is the idea that the supernova (or G1.9) was, or is, inside or anywhere near the solar system at all. A supernova would have destroyed the solar system entirely.

G1.9 is not in the solar system. It is 25,000 light years from the solar system.
chandra.harvard.edu...

That's only if NASA aren't telling porkies. if this Spanish team have come forward to say different, why shouldn't they be believed? are they not credible?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yes, I read the article when it was first posted.
It's nonsense. Oh... you realize that the article is from Sorcha Faal don't you?
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

As far as the original article goes...the one from the "Starviewers Team".

UPDATE FEBRUARY 19, 2010: -- We patiently waited and monitored the StarViewer Team's web site for the "proof" that claimed would be forthcoming. Needless to say, it never materialized. Also, the initial popularity of their claim appears to have been nothing more than a way to attract a large viewership. The web site now is full of ridiculous claims, including some satirical stories taken from "the onion" (a very funny site) which the SV Team promoted as "real." There is no mention of the mathematical validation that was expected with regards to the G1.9 object. Perhaps the validation disproved their theory... perhaps it was never going to be validated by anyone... I think it is safe to take this theory of object G1.9 being a brown dwarf down to ZERO possibility!

viewzone2.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Did you read the article? It is not a supernova, at least according to astronomers outside the US.

Yeah, and who are these astronomers? What are their names? I'm not buying their claims unless they can show that this thing is moving in a way consistent with an orbit.

And it says it is some 30-33 AU past pluto, but for whatever reason they reason that that is in our solar system.

What reason? Because it's growing? Supernovas do that too, that's not confirmation of a solar system object. If it were getting that much closer it should be moving, it should follow an orbit of some kind. That's how you determine its distance, by plotting its orbit, you don't just assume it based on how rapidly it grows over the years.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
if this Spanish team have come forward to say different, why shouldn't they be believed? are they not credible?

They haven't said anything that makes sense. They haven't given an orbit for the object, so they have no way of claiming it's a solar system object. All I see right now is an appeal to authority based on the fact that they call themselves astronomers. Well then they must be astronomers, right? We don't even know their names.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The fun thing is that its a bigger chance that everyone on this forum wins 1000 billion dollar each by tomorrow than actually any of the post readers\writers are even close to understanding this topic.

The only ones who knows the fact, will guard the truth with whatever they got.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join