It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant planetary body named G1.9

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
all info ..from scientific studies and.. from there own articles....

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The Kolbrin Bible dates back 3,600 years and offers unique and enlightened insights from the past to both challenge and affirm our present day beliefs. This 2-part, 11-book secular anthology is nearly as large as the King James Bible. The first six books are called the "Egyptian texts" and were penned by Egyptian academicians following the Hebrew Exodus. The last five books are called the "Celtic texts" and were penned by Celtic priests following the death of Jesus.

Manuscripts 3:4 When blood drops upon the Earth, the Destroyer will appear, and mountains will open up and belch forth fire and ashes. Trees will be destroyed and all living things engulfed. Waters will be swallowed up by the land, and seas will boil.

Manuscripts 3:5 The Heavens will burn brightly and redly; there will be a copper hue over the face of the land, ‘followed by a day of darkness. A new moon will appear and break up and fall.

Manuscripts 3:6 The people will scatter in madness. They will hear the trumpet and battlecry of the Destroyer and will seek refuge within dens (ARE THESE D.U.M.B.s??)
in the Earth. Terror will eat away their hearts, and their courage will flow from them like water from a broken pitcher. They will be eaten u in the flames of wrath and consumed by the breath of the Destroyer.

Manuscripts 3:10 In those days, men will have the Great Book before them; wisdom will be revealed; the few will be gathered for the stand; it is the hour of trial. The dauntless ones will survive; the stouthearted will not go down to destruction.

The Destroyer is also known today as Wormwood, Nibiru, Planet X and Nemesis. There are also troubling prophetic correlations to the future predictions of Mother Shipton's "Fiery Dragon" and the "Red Comet" warning of the Mayan Calendar 2012. While these future predictions are uncertain at best, is it possible for us to know about the Destroyer's previous flybys with a great degree of certainty.

UM JUST SAYEN!!!

[edit on 1/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
...If this Dwarf Star is coming .. reports on the net say it will be as close as Mars in June 2012 .. and will be south of the sun .. moving toward north as it finishes its orbit in December 21 2012 .. to then again continue it’s roughly 4970 year orbit around the sun... its gravitational force could reach as far as Jupiter.. and when it is as close as Mars or possibly In 2011 we will see it and know it is there. Would make since it being a star would also align with the galactic center of the galaxy. ...on the net it is said the Dark Star carries with it a Methaine atmosphere which would extend to reach our own as it passes by the sun.. causing our Sky to to red and water to become as blood the thick methaine air will cause people to go mad ..appearing insane... the gravity fromt he star shall Raise the land nearly 1000 feet and great floods and swallowing of the oceans shall occur mountains will dissapear and new ones shall rise....and that it shall take about 3 months for the star to move away from the sun SOL...and to mention the planetary bodies it is said to carry with it..

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
No. Just no.

Another load of bull from Sorcha Faal

January 3, 2010 Russia Prepares For Asteroid Strike As New Comet Nears Sun By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Manuscripts 3:4 When blood drops upon the Earth, the Destroyer will appear, and mountains will open up and belch forth fire and ashes. Trees will be destroyed and all living things engulfed. Waters will be swallowed up by the land, and seas will boil.

Manuscripts 3:6 The people will scatter in madness. They will hear the trumpet and battlecry of the Destroyer and will seek refuge within dens (ARE THESE D.U.M.B.s??)
in the Earth. Terror will eat away their hearts, and their courage will flow from them like water from a broken pitcher. They will be eaten u in the flames of wrath and consumed by the breath of the Destroyer.

[edit on 1/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Umm not to be rude or anything ( Maybe I missed the point ), but aren't these two passages in contradiction. In the first it states all living things engulfed ( I assumed the fire or maybe the water which comes later ). In the next it states people will scatter. If we are engulfed by the fire and or water how much running could we accomplish
?

Though it may just be my lack of understanding in the book, just seems like a contradiction to me. If you could explain more it would be helpful

[edit]
Ack bumped an old thread and didn't notice it, sorry
. Currently in the library trying to find something to read. Didn't even catch the date the last post was, but I saw this post and it stood out more so than the date of the last post.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Gigantea Rosa]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

YAYYY we converted another onto our team.

Its about time we spotted this thing and gave it a better description. With that said im never ever going to visit NASA.com or read anything they put out there. Ive seriously had enough.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by euleberlin

A supernova remnant is not a 'planetary body'.

I don't need a second line.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hi
Interesting thread....I've been following the Planet X story for a time now but lately my searches are being met with....Video removed deemed offensive even whole sites being taken down. They are the usual dubious youtube videos but most of the serious videos and websites don't work? You guys noticed any of it?
As to the G1.9 I don't know if it is or not but it looks very odd to me. Also the UFO report in Norway on 7th February 2010 kinda reminds me of the same nova/planetary body difference being the so called UFO norway is animated and its in the northern hemisphere. I would of thought not possible if the PB or Nova is coming from the south? I don't know just wondered what you guys thought?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-2-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Also found this......
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
companion star to our sun? you got to be kidding me. You know this long winded post has no credibility and while I would agree there may be a big rock that might strike earth... What exactly are the russians and anyone else gonna do about it? The bottom line is no superhero is gonna save earth if and when that were to happen. Earth has little options because there is nowhere to run.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is not the first I've heard this. Of course the believers will say NASA is lieing and the rest will say their evidence is not credible or accurate.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well after all these yes it does, no it doesn't debates, I've decided to start a thread so that WE, THE PUBLIC do some research, a prolonged observation of our own so the more we get to help the better the results......For or Against lets see.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi Dark
I've put your link on my thread, its mearly for collecting photos untill Christmas 2010 from members over the world.
You wanted the link to one of the youtube videos? which one? tell you what there all here:

I tried to link them properly but damn thing seems bugged and the Vid numbers even though I copied and pasted them didn't work. I'm kinda new to it so knowing me I did something wrong lol.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wow that is very interesting. Another argument for my fellow believers of the 2012 phenomenon!

Great thread, thanks alot for this

!!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I have very much noticed that blackout of vids and info, really ever since that leaked video in 2008 out of the south pole telescope. Yeah, the one that eventually said it was a hoax, but I believe all the funny business around that video incident only proved it was real and there was a coverup. It was maybe a few months later that all the websites and more credible pieces of info just dried up and left us with junk. Just try finding info on what they are doing down there in the south pole with all those telescopes....you'll find a whole lotta zip!

The truth is stranger than fiction.
PS: The picture in this OP of G1.9 looks like some of the drawings from the hopi and other indian tribes...the hopi say it is a blue star they will see.

And I agree that nasa will hold back whatever they can, if they can, so as to not freak us little peoples out.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thanks DreamOracle - for your contribution on this matter - you have DEFINITELY brought to this discussion some excellent information and credible observations...

As I mentioned in DreamOracle's thread, the images that one of the Youtube videos discloses that are found on Google explicitly matches the image of G1.9. That same image has been blackened out by both Microsoft, Google, as well as Wiki.

Wow - what are they trying to hide here?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

i find this one pretty interesting...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

In that case, let me throw out some HIGHLY speculative stuff for you....

....consider that, originally, the highest of the Gods was Saturn. The sabbath day, in JudaoChristian belief, was Saturday. The day of Saturn. It is only in relatively recent times that Sol is seen as the life giver, the brightest object in the sky. Could this be because we were closer to Saturn in the past? Could IT have been the dominating object of our sky? The source of warmth, light, etc in our atmosphere (atmospheric warmth is not from solar heat, but rather the interaction of solar rays with our atmosphere).

How could the Earth have been closer to Saturn, you say? A subtle hint could be in the thoughts of Pythagoreas, who was quoted as saying that "there is music in the spheres" (referring to the placement of the planets). The planets are spaced in predictable locations, with the astriod belt representing a destroyed planet.

Perhaps the planets are where they are because of the magnetic field of the sun, or some other such thing, placed where the "notes" in the solar music converge? Perhaps the introduction of another solar body would create a different orbital pattern of the planets? Perhaps, due to this, the planets can be found to rearrange themselves occasionally, when this other solar body comes into the system?

[edit on 3-3-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi
Well as to what there doing down at the Antartic is a number of Conspiracies, firstly the obvious PX/NIRIBU/G1.9 and another far more intriguing. They have found Ruins and massive holes that are maybe linked, a Cave System and Domes.
A Californian TV crew for an Atlantis Series went missing in 2002 at Antartica and their Video had and still is seized by the US Government (Navy Seals). here's a couple of links./forum/showthread.php?t=525279]Here
So Antartica is abit like the new area 51 without the desert.lantis.tv...
Alot of strange things down there for saying its a land that no one owns.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Well, your Saturn/Saturday theory is new to me, but what I do know is that there is a whole lot of written and oral history that we can't make heads or tails of, and we probably won't until something shows itself. The idea that the stars and planets are in some sort of pattern due to "music" or a reasonance or magnetism, and that they could change positions, is not beyond my imagination.

Believing our scientists' theories of the day, to me, at least fully believing everything they tell us, is foolhardy. We have seen just in our half a century one theory after another be proven incorrect. I just believe we're not there yet, to know it all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join