It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Pictures! Pollution in China

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
just another reason to hate chinese people like dumpin sewage into the ocean? like cmon now

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by domesticatedsk8r
just another reason to hate chinese people like dumpin sewage into the ocean? like cmon now

The hypocrisy in here is unbelievable. ATS reallyis filledwith biased morons who make themselves look smart at certain threads.

Hate Chinese people? You should have a "moron" sticker after every post you make on this site you scum!

I'm not Chinese by the way.

Anyway US encourages this, and needs for them to create so many things that they are forced to pollute at some places.
Why don't people here talk about this, instead of the same old crap about how bad the Chinese are.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

Of course its relevant, you post pictures of China's pollution and comment on it like its the major cause to issues to our environment and you cant find similar pictures in the US. Come on pal its all propaganda and your being reeled in like a big catch.
I'm not saying there is not dreadful pollution in China but they have only just taken over the US as worlds biggest Co2 emitter.
Its not all China's fault

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jingjok
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

Of course its relevant, you post pictures of China's pollution and comment on it like its the major cause to issues to our environment and you cant find similar pictures in the US. Come on pal its all propaganda and your being reeled in like a big catch.
I'm not saying there is not dreadful pollution in China but they have only just taken over the US as worlds biggest Co2 emitter.
Its not all China's fault

US encourages the pollution. So whats your point?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by domesticatedsk8r

You are an idiot. I hate limited thinking people like this. Some people are so primitive in thinking. Because the government is doing bad things, that mean the rest of the chinese are to blame too, just because of their governent, This is why their is so much hate and violence in this world. I love China. My wife is Chinese, and i lived in China and travelled china for two years. Even my wife agrees that China bring alot of stuff on themselves with the problem of human rights and controling people and what they see and know.

But i have seen the good side of China too. China is a beautiful place. The most beautiful place i have ever been too. Also, i guess China want success because over the years they have been invaded and walked other so many times. They strive to better themselves all the time, which is a good thing.

The problem with China is they have become so big, so quick, faster than most other countries and they are in the new world, but also in the old at the moment.

I really hope they sort out there problems because china is a wonderful place. But what i don't like are the idiots on this forum saying bad stuff about the chinese people.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by aspx

Why is everybody bitching? There have been MILLIONS of Chinese pulled out of poverty BECAUSE of us buying all their cheap crap. It's a paradox or a catch 22 if you will. I mean my god this is a country of over a billion people. I hate the Chinese. They are a disgusting group of people that will do anything to make money and supress their people. I hate them even more because they are the world's biggest polluters. Don't feel sorry for them.....that's ridiculous. And sure as hell don't blame the American consumer for all of the problems in China. We are not the only country buying their crap. And we have some of the best environmental regulations in the world. A couple hundred million chinese need to die off. That's the stark reality of the direction the planet is heading in. Millions upon millions of human beings need to die. Can you stomach that? That's real life despite what all the liberal morons want us to believe.

People like you need to die off!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hell on Earth...

Do your part people, BOYCOTT Walmart and any other store that sells mostly Chinese made garbage. When shopping if you see "made in China".. don't buy it.

Simple as that.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsilon5

That place looks like hell on Earth.. When I first come here I did a thread about mutations in people in China due to the pollution, not just with humans either, there's an alarming amount of animals that are born with weird mutations.

On the other side of things, we're getting charged carbon tax for driving to the shops or whatever and there's god knows how many industrial sites over there just spewing their crap into the sea? They're not even trying to treat that crap before releasing it.

And you get some people on here saying that China will be the next big superpower.. Not with 3rd world living conditions like that, another 25 - 50 years of that sort of irresponsible behaviour and that land won't be habitable anymore

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Our Planet is Doomed. The Chinese are going to destroy all life on the Planet Earth and there's not one thing any of us can do about it.

Our one and only hope is that China destroys itself and that aint gonna happen.

The only other hope is if America or some other Nuclear Country, Drops a Nuclear Bomb on the place. That aint gonna happen either.

How can the rest of the World take this from China? Why is China allowed to Destroy the Planet? I guess there are no answers..

Then again, There are others who don't have our interest at heart either. The Hallidon Collider people are playing a Dangerous Game too.

The Americans almost destroyed us with the Atomic Bomb. They weren't 100% sure our Planet would survive an Atomic Bomb Blast either.

What gives these People and Governments the right to play with our Lives and our Planets Welfare?

Better brace yourselves and put your head between your kness and kiss your A$$ goodbye.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
Our Planet is Doomed. The Chinese are going to destroy all life on the Planet Earth and there's not one thing any of us can do about it.

The only other hope is if America or some other Nuclear Country, Drops a Nuclear Bomb on the place. That aint gonna happen either.

How can the rest of the World take this from China? Why is China allowed to Destroy the Planet? I guess there are no answers..

Then again, There are others who don't have our interest at heart either. The Hallidon Collider people are playing a Dangerous Game too.

The Americans almost destroyed us with the Atomic Bomb. They weren't 100% sure our Planet would survive an Atomic Bomb Blast either.

What gives these People and Governments the right to play with our Lives and our Planets Welfare?

Better brace yourselves and put your head between your kness and kiss your A$$ goodbye.

I really cant believe how many stupid people post on this board! You are talking complete crap. There are many problems in the world, and china is just part of it. It really disturbs me that people on here are saying stuff like "bomb china" "wipe them out"

Can't people se that the problem with the planet is hate, as simple as that. There is too much hate in the world. From religon to race, its all a mess.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I've been to china. The Chinese people are soooooo lovable. they work so hard. i felt deeply attached to these people. if you want to blame somebody, blame their government.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Amazing pictures (and stunning photography).

If the west had properly addressed it's own pollution issues over the last few decades, we may have had the chance, and the right, to convince the east to develop more ecologically.

However, we have long given up any moral high ground and now the east emulates our own mistake, though on greater doom-laden scale.

Unfortunately we may reap what we sow. Hopefully not.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It angers me to know this type of evil is going on in the world, I mean what has it come to where our own governments are ressponsible for the killing of innocent humans beings, with many of them being children. We have to ask ourselves where are we heading ?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I think someone mentioned comparing the US to China. Well check out the "Superfund Sites" across the US to give examples of cleanup efforts to known problems.

EPA Superfund Sites

Many of the US manufacturers hid these problems for years and very little reporting on them is done because people would be truly freaked out at what chemicals are in the ground water, land.

I told you guys that a long time ago I was in charge of hiring for a manufacturer but, I can give you a scenario of how the company I worked for evaded fines etc.

Company dumped caustic acid, peroxide, mercury, dye in the river all year (for 35 years). Once in a while they are supposed to get a "surprise" EPA inspection. EPA person calls company manager a week in advance. Wastewater is cleared up by the time the EPA person tests and the company gets a plaque at the end of the year for their clean operation. When said company goes out of business it becomes an EPA superfund site.

I'm glad that someone said something about CFL's. Just look around your city and watch renovation sites and you will see these as well as florescent tubes are just thrown into the garbage all the time. There is no recycling center nearby for these. The only place I've saved money by using CFL's is an aquarium mod I did where the light stays on. I tried them in bedrooms and such and they didn't last very long (few months) because of the constant power switch use.

Seriously it is all madness to keep doing things this way.

link   

link   

Originally posted by kepler
I've been to china. The Chinese people are soooooo lovable. they work so hard. i felt deeply attached to these people. if you want to blame somebody, blame their government.

Same here! Its a beautiful place. And thats right, if you want to blame someone, then blame their government. But primitive thinkin people believe that the government are the people, so its all their fault! But thats just our primitive way of thinking. Until you actually go to china,you will never see how great and beautiful china is. I really hope and prey yjey will sove there problems.

I ould post some photos, if i knew how too
Can find links to upload from my drive.

link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

I really cant believe how many stupid people post on this board! You are talking complete crap. There are many problems in the world, and china is just part of it. It really disturbs me that people on here are saying stuff like "bomb china" "wipe them out"

Can't people se that the problem with the planet is hate, as simple as that. There is too much hate in the world. From religon to race, its all a mess.

100% agreed, Jay-Morris...

This post is so moronic that it occurs to me that it's possibly someone out to make ATS appear moronic and barbarically militant.

Probably just a random twat, but worth keeping an eye-open for similarly odd moronic posts elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Appalling! your right, this is the side they dont want people to see.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by Jay-morris

100% agreed, Jay-Morris...

This post is so moronic that it occurs to me that it's possibly someone out to make ATS appear moronic and barbarically militant.

Probably just a random twat, but worth keeping an eye-open for similarly odd moronic posts elsewhere.

Cheers
I know China has its problems. And it annoys my wfe too (who is Chinese)
And ts same because China has an amazing history and culture and people. It's not there fault, it the people in charge of the country. It just annoys me the idiots full of hate on here who just post crap and try and make out that all the worlds problems is because of china! Such rubbish!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join