It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statism' NWO Mafia Tool to Deceive Slaves in Dystopia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
A documentary on the control of you by the NWO and the systematic uses the employ

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't really see the point of all this. If you live in the United States what do you want to do that you can't do? What do the farmers of people get from farming them? You can buy can buy houses and cars with regular jobs. Anyone can write a book about anything they want - the artists are not being paid to produce propoganda. Is the message here to advocate anarchy? Because, I promise you it is not better to live in a society without a government, than it is to live in a first world country. Move to Haiti and try it out. Anyone who rejects society can go live in the wilderness if they want.

You're not farm animals. You can do almost whatever you want. You can get good jobs, and good educations, and live well. You just have to work hard. There are some exceptions, society fails people occasionally, but for the most part things are okay. Utopia is not possible, and this complete and total rejection of government is a fantasy. Isn't it clear why things are the way they are, with out having to invoke some grand "the powers that be are out to enslave us" conspiracy theory?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

No offense but apparently your still a sleeper grazing on the fields if you can't comprehend the meaning of all this.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
That's easy to say but it doesn't really have much meaning. I really don't know what I am being prevented from doing that I want to do... what are the powers that be stopping you from doing? How would you rather live? In a world without taxes and without wars? Everyone would, but we are bound by reality and not by some evil force just behind the scenes pulling all the strings. Is it comforting to think that if your life isn't living up to some fantasy that the reason is a global conspiracy working against you?

Other than these dramatic youtube videos and empty talk of sheep and dark conspiratorial plots of statism, what realities are you actually talking about? My main question is, what would you be doing that you are being prevented from doing now? If you are cattle now, how would you be living if you weren't on a farm?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hmmmm, let me see....how do they enslave me?
Everything that is fun is taken from us, taxed to death, or made illegal, while police and even government agencies still run and distribute drugs, to force prices to stay at a premium. Big Pharm backs a dump truck full of money and perks up to the Congress and Senate and gets a no bid contract on all prescription drugs. All drugs from other nations are not allowed, and there even are laws to keep you from going to get them yourself. You are forced to burn gasoline in your car, even though, down deep you know there are better ways to power a vehicle. Everything you buy is taxed, taxed again, and again and again. Take a carrot. the seed is taxed, as is the land it is grown on, the fertilizer to make it grow, the equipment to plant/harvest the carrot, which goes on a truck, again, taxed, plates, fuel, and road taxes, then to the warehouse, taxed again, city tax, then to the store, taxed again. You get in your taxed car, go to the taxed store to buy a multiple taxed carrot. Now do you know why you never have any cash in your pocket? I am harassed if I carry a weapon, smoke in a store, enter a Federal building with a weapon, smoke a joint anywhere, even in my private vehicle. I am forced to follow a speed limit, and wear a Federally mandate seat belt, and drive a car that gets mileage far behind what is possible, and used to be done all the time.
I am forced to stay not married to my beautiful wife, for is we do marry, she loses her income from social security, which I also live on, a Trust Fund created for American workers that has been raided so many times it is almost broke. Our sons and daughters are forced to fight in an illegal war.

Oh no! We are not slaves, are we? You decide.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
i got a drop a link to one of my other threads for the people that cant seem to know any meaning of these kind of videos or maybe say try to wake some of these gov agents in cubicles up

Ron Paul - US wants obedient servants of the state

[edit on 14-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Do you only communicate with internet videos? Talk to me about some of this stuff that you are so willing to insult me over. You're mad about airport security? That's the way in which you think we are farm animals? Because that's the context in which Ron Paul says the US wants obedient servants of the state. You haven't answered any of my questions; I think you're so deep into the conspiracy/antigovernment propaganda that you can't defend these views yourself and have to fall back on youtube propaganda. That's certain what you started this thread with. I'm not the one who's asleep. People can be cattle on either side of the fence...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I agree about illegal drugs, but that seems to be changing slowly and surely. Also the history behind it makes sense, the counter culture movement was percieved to be fueled by drugs and so the people who were comfortable with the way things were became afraid of drugs and made them illegal. But that psychosis seems to be subsiding slowly.

As for taxes, the wealthy people are effected the most by far in this respect. I'm not really sure how it could be a tool of their control, but harm them the most. And it is an objectively true fact that they pay the most taxes. The people who benefit the most from taxes existing the way they do in this country are people who are on welfare and medicaid; the poorer you are the more taxes work in your favor, and the richer you are the worse taxes are for you. I agree taxes suck but I don't see how they can interpreted as a tool of the elite to keep the average person in line.

No one is forced to fight an illegal war. Our military is made up of volunteers only.

I agree that they are some $*itty things about living in America, but my point in responding to this thread was that it is no where near as bad as those anti-statism videos would have you believe. We are not slaves, but there are some annoying rules.

top topics

join