It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are TPTB Allowing Jessie Ventura's Show to Continue?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well I have to say that i dont agree with what you think
I do not believe tptb control everything on the rot box
If they did you would not see some of the things you see
They do not have complete control over everything
They are trying to have complete control but they are seeing that its not working

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

The Denver International Airport was pretty hard to hide.
Now we all know it's a VIP Bunker.
I don't think we are going to fry the entire electric grid in 2012.
I'm counting on "divine intervention" to save us all.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Let's face it. The topics he's covering with the exception of 9/11 have been pretty pedestrian. 2012? Give me a break. If he set his sights on topics that aren't so "sexy", I'd be more apt to believe TPTP would shut him down. Waco, Ruby Ridge, The Murrah Building, there are a lot of topics out there that while seeming retro, have never been put under a microscope. Until then the show will remain fluff for the masses.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is just trickery to lull the sheeple. When the truth about this stuff comes out years from now, and everyone has been hearing about it for years as some vague conspiracy, they will just shrug it off. Kind of like the JFK assassination. It is pretty well acknowledged now that there was a huge conspiracy involving the CIA and the Mafia, at the very least, and everyone is just saying, "oh well"

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I watched a couple episodes of his show and this was the 1st episode I completely watched. Much like Destination Truth there are tons of liberties taken for the express purpose of entertainment. If I'm not mistaken hasn't the solar flare forecast for this cycle been toned down significantly? THeres also a lot of paranoia about the effects on our power grid. I tend to think maybe if our sun reached red giant status and took direct hits from x class flares then we may have an issue. So I dismissed most of that. I've flown into Denver several times and I'm glad he touched on that, a lot of oddities in the budget, construction and decor were brought to light. If allowing it to air is a conspiracy in itself the purpose would probably be to let people know Cheyenne Mountain wasn't worth trying to seek shelter in(futile) but maybe you ought to poke around the airport, we'll secure ourselves in the mountain and you go die looking for an underground bunker at DIA. Theres underground bunkers all over the country and in my former line of work I've seen many of them. What he revealed was all common knowledge to anyone who was curious. It's not like he made any startling revelations.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
We must all understand how these people work. If TPTB focus on Jesse's show in a negative light, it would lend credibility to both the show and the content. If they were smart their only response would be "Jesse's show is well done, it's great entertainment." Now both the show and the content becomes irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
well 2 plus million people knew about the show, and for them to stop it, well now ah, ok... Were in America and J. Ventura isn't someone you can bribe.. so what choice do the have. after all seals are a breed above.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
They are allowing it to continue, because it is horrible! It barely skims over the theories, it ignores most of the hard fact and science, and it puts a crazy face on the believers by interviewing the most uneducated and inarticulate people that it can find!

I have to admit, I only watched the HAARP one. I couldn't bear to see another episode! ATS has some great research and science and sources and the folks here can build a case for or against anything, but Jesse's show was the opposite. It was fluff and scary pictures and crazy old men and pop culture!

If I were in TPTB, I would let the show continue. It is a TV show, it isn't good hard science, and it serves to keep Conspiracy Theorists looking a little crazy! Now if Jesse starts pulling the info from this site, and interviewing Scientists, and putting up FOIA sources, then the show will quickly lose sponsors and die its unnatural death!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Conspiracy theories are big business just look at half the programming on the History Channel. They are fascinating, hence why most of us are here on ATS right now.

Just because an idea is presented doesn't mean it is true or accepted. The few minutes of Ventura's show I've watched seemed staged and hollow even when I agreed with what the theory presented.

I think TPTB are also very interested in us Conspiracy Theorists and I'm guessing most of the info we've learned about them, which we hold as gospel, is information they've disseminated to put us on the wrong trails.. an example: many believe all the Elites are members of secret societies or are Satanists when in truth I doubt they are dumb enough to believe in Satan and my best guess is that the Illuminati and Masons are merely a smoke screen designed to make us believe they are all superstitious and involved in weird ritual when in truth their only mission is more wealth and power. These guys in real life could care less about some owl statue, the only thing they worship is themselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Because he is "too high profile"

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well whatever the reasons for this show being allowed to air I think it is good for the masses to be exposed to this type of information.

We here at ATS take for granted all of the information we have been exposed to. For most of us, we sought the information because of curiosity and the compelling need for truth. Sure, it is there for anyone who wants to do a Google search but if you are completely unaware of H.A.A.R.P. then how the hell are you going to search for it??

You guys seem to take for granted that Things like H.A.A.R.P. and secret societies exist. My wife had never even heard of a secret society or H.A.A.R.P. before I told her about them nor 2012 for that matter. Again, how was she supposed to "Google" any of those things if she has no clue they even existed????/ She couldn't have and neither can the dumbed down masses.

This show is exposing people to things that they otherwise might have gone their entire lives blissfully unaware of, and for that I am grateful. My only concern is with the way this stuff is being presented, will it do our cause more damage than good? Will this whole thing backfire someday when it is discovered that 'The Bod' is a latent homosexual with a foot fetish and and was photographed in a sleazy rest stop bathroom doing a line of coke off a gay prostitutes azz at 3am??

[edit on 14-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So after all the posts about why "they" were letting this show continue to air, looks like it's been cancelled. I thought it was interesting, even though there wasn't alot new and exciting there, and I thought Jesse was shooting for more sensationalism and drama that actual reporting of facts.
I think it just didn't get the ratings to continue.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Because we are all lazy fat apathetic fools!!! We will talk all day long and do nothing and we will do it over and over again. We will do nothing 2 weeks from now and we will do nothing 3 years from now. And they know it.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
How many banker families did he name?

Exactly who did he name?

Who cares about anything he has stated, what does it actually mean if their are NO names.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I can think of only two reasons really:

1) Some of what appears on his show holds merit but, like all conspiracies, the information is so out there and/or convoluted that no one outside of the fringe will believe it.

or

2) None of what appears on his show holds merit.

I believe it's the former, of course none of us can know for sure. Well, at least not those of us who aren't monitoring this site from the bunkers of Groom Lake.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hmm it hasn't occured to anyone that maybe TPTB's control over things is slipping? That guys like Jesse Ventura, and Ron Paul and Alex Jones are getting away with things that they never would have been able to a few years ago?

I find it a quite encouraging sign actually!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
He also says to be an ex-seal while he never did the training but did assist seals in a combat situation. For as I know he is not an official seal and does he lie about this....why?

From September 11, 1969 to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, he served in the United States Navy. While on active duty, Ventura was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12 (UDT). The UDT was merged with the US Navy SEALs in 1983, 8 years after Ventura was no longer in the Navy.

He was awarded the National Defense Service Medal and the Vietnam Service Medal but was not in combat thus did not qualify for the Combat Action Ribbon. Responding to comments Ventura made on the campaign trail and in his autobiography indicating that he was a US Navy SEAL, Commander Bill Salisbury, a San Diego attorney and former 16 year SEAL veteran wrote an article for the San Diego Reader questioning Ventura's SEAL credentials. In response, on a Minnesota Public Radio interview from December 14, 1999 then Governor Ventura's office confirmed that Ventura was never a member of the SEALs and his spokesman stated that Ventura has "never tried to convince people otherwise"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I feel they are allowing Jessie Ventura to continue with his show because Jessie has become the modern day Giraldo Rivera with his Al Capone secret chamber episode and if things go the same way, Jessie Ventura may one day have a show that completely destroys his credibility once and for all. In such a way Jessie can be crushed and rendered unbelievable, but it can appear as if the media had no part in it.

Of interesting note is that recently in February, Jessie went to Hollywood for a small part in a movie and while on the set they placed him in a strange costume and painted a all seeing eye on his forehead. Jessie mentions this on a talk show with Alex Jones recently and when he stated that they painted an eye on his forehead, I knew right then that Hollywood and those Satanist within Hollywood have marked Jessie Ventura by painting an all seeing eye on his forehead. What the mark will do is anyone's guess, but if I use Heath Ledgers death at 28, the Joker in the Batman movie was in his last movie called "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" when he was marked for death. This can be seen in the first 30 minutes of the movie. Take a look if you doubt me.

In this movie it can be clearly seen that Heath Ledger has a painted "Triangle" on his forehead and since he died thereafter to ignore this similar fact with Jessie Ventura indicates that it might not matter if we think the season is going ahead or not because it looks as if they are using magic and sorcerers with magical spells to kill Jessie Ventura and in killing him, they kill the programs future.

As such, if Jessie dies from some unknown reason, then the show he ran wont be anything that will be able to continue and in such a way, they get to kill two birds with one magical stone.

The two birds are (1) They kill the man that has brought so much attention to 911, HAARP, MK-ULTRA and who poses a threat to many in political circles for his influence in politics. (2) They kill the program and wont have to appear as if they canceled it. In such a way, it looks sad an unfortunate and life moves on. This is part of the illusion of appearing of not being involved whatsoever in someones death.

Anyway, time will tell, Thanks for the Posting.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Interesting theory, very similar to the "kiss of death".

But what was their motive for killing Heath Ledger then? Cause he was just SO damn good as the Joker and they couldn't allow that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join