It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I dont hate the Jews.

I hate what they do.

But not all of the jews are even responsible for these actions here.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by lilwolf

So you purposely shot on women, children, civilians?

How do you look your kids, grand kids in the eye?

when it was clearly needed.... yes i did to save the people in my unit... I do not care about anyone shooting at me or my people ...did not then and do not now.... and i have no problem sleeping at night ... not one bit..

anyone shooting at me was then my enemy and is still the enemy... I personally do not care if they are 6 or 60 male or female... they have a weapon.... and they do not lower it or they pointed it at me... they went down.... period..

I take it you have never seen anything outside of some punk gang banger doing his thing?

When you have actually been in it right up to your butt...then perhaps we may have something in common and till then nothing... but you are one sided and not looking at the faults of the other guys at all... just bashing israel and that is not level and not fair and clearly not accurate.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by Sean48

I dont hate the Jews.

I hate what they do.

But not all of the jews are even responsible for these actions here.

We are starting to agree.

who knew.

Maybe the US should help the Israeli's to overthrow their government.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yes, its not just the Jews.... in not just the Americans.... and its not all of us... But more so TPTB, it is the global elite, our politicians that are behind this. This is happening because of the leaders of our world and those with overwhemlimg power!

Unfortunately in today's day and age, greed is what turns the gears of civilization. I am very interested to see what the future holds for us.... will we simply become another race, made extinct by our own materialistic greed for money, power, and wealth...? Blind folded to the true reality of our world today?

When are people going to start to wake up and see what really is going on? Will it be to late? Perhaps not.... Perhaps so... I guess only the future will tell. But I sincerely hope for existence as we know it, that something will change.

We are living in historical times... It will be our generation that determines the fate of the world...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Star and Flag for you. I too am at a loss for words to describe how I feel about these images. And what platform does each and every president run on? Full support of Israel, no questions asked. Money, weapons, depleted uranium, bombs, missiles, nuclear warheads...the list is endless. Israel would not last 5 minutes if America pulled support.
How about we Americans give the Palestinians all that land in Venezuela that GWB just bought, or some of the wasted Federal lands the government hold away from us, and let evil Israel have that God forsaken place? I'll tell you what, we would have some solid trading partners.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
A endless amount of pictures of deceased children. It's terrible that Israel and the Muslim world are at each others throats, You may wonder if their is any end in sight or more generations of blood shed in the Holy land.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
In some of those images you can see that Israel is using white phosphorous on civilian populations, which is illegal under international humanitarian law. You can tell it is white phosphorous, because of the tendril shape of the smoke. White phosphorous burns flesh to the bone and causes wide spread fires, and violates the humanitarian law to prevent any unnecessary damage to civilians. The use of white phosphorous is only permissible as an "obscurant" to cover troop movements and prevent enemies from using guided weapons. In these pictures it is clear that it is being used in densely populated areas.

It is clear that Israel has no respect for the lives of the Palestinian people, and they should be condemned.

english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
War and deaths in war are ugly no matter where the pictures are taken. Pictures would be no less powerful if publicized from the suicide bombings Palestinians carried out, the Ft Hood shooting, Iraq, Afghanistan, Madrid bombings, Yemen, etc.... Heart wrenching to see for sure. But war is as old as man, and I am sure will exist as long as we do.

If you feel for these pictures, you must also feel for the countless that Palestinians have killed through suicide bombings also.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by johnny2127]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Heartbreaking to say the least. I have a 5 year old girl whom im the sole caretaker for, and seeing these images truly broke my heart.

O well, Hey did you guys hear that the new season of American Idol started the other day??

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
or whomever is responsible for this needs to be held accountable. They need to be RADICALLY exterminated and delt with accordingly!

That would be the Hamas terrorists, for hiding behind children to attack Israel. Hamas are the ones to blame here

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canis Lupus
In some of those images you can see that Israel is using white phosphorous on civilian populations, which is illegal under international humanitarian law.

No it is not, as they are using smoke rounds which are not illegal

It is clear that Israel has no respect for the lives of the Palestinian people, and they should be condemned.

It is Hamas who do not care for the civilian population, hiding amongst them and using them as shields

[edit on 14/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

The usual palestinian propaganda, they make sure to show dead kids, but forget about the city they just bombarded for 6 months ...

I have no pity at all ... they can leave the area and go to the arab nations where they belong ... problem solved

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It is horrible but killing at least one Palestinian is a rite of passage for most Israeli youth. Its a game of hate. When the Israelis were the underdog the Arabs killed whole families. Now that the Israeli has the power the tables have turned a thousand fold.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

Agree, maybe if these pictures were shown on CNN and the BBC people would start to wake up. Then again they might just say "Thats disgusting" and go back to the dream time. When will we realize violence solves nothing......

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm quickly starting to realize that nothing is scared anymore...No one is safe...Government is just an evil, hateful useless animal. I just can't stand this crap anymore, If only closing our eyes tightly still worked...

Depressed Joe

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wow, its really pretty sad to me that the Israel Apologists are out in force here.

Shrug off the dead kids, to defend The terrorist state which is Israel.

Ahhh, gotta love the human species.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.Refuse 2nd line

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Truly horrible!

We are a destructive race of beings.
Tonight I will go home and look my son in the eyes and tell him I love him and hug him for as long as I can.

This could happen anywhere at any given time. This is not unique to just one race of people or one country. This is a human condition.
Life is short, hold your loved ones close and remind them you love them.

So sad...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Man, seeing this today after watching the documentary Death in Gaza last night is a bit too much.

I highly recommend the film; it doesn't really take sides in the fact that it shows how both sides are at fault for the circle of violence that is the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. The filmmaker, James Miller, was killed by an Israeli sniper on the last day of filming in Rafah.

Sometimes the world seems pretty dark.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Absolutely disgraceful. You would think a country that continually preaches to the rest of the world about how terrible the Nazis were would not be the instigator of a holocaust of this nature.

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT.

No religion or set of ideals is worth this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join