It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Sorry mods.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by walsbg22]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Kosovo

All British colonies

All French colonies

All Belgian colonies.

...Al European colonies for that matter.

Ottoman Empire(They would steal the children of wealthy and smart people in Eastern Europe and enslave them to be their leaders.... no joke bro)

Romans (see movie King Aurthur (2004), Based off the factual actions of Romans)

Romans (Giving Frank land to goths)

Romans (Giving Italy to Visigoths (or one of them))

and... Romans (Giving other parts of Gaul to other barbarians)

And again, Romans. (tons of others)

I can go on...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by john124

Israel is a cancer on this planet.

It needs to be removed.

Amazing how many stars your comment got. If you would have said that in Germany you would have gone to jail for that!

Stunning pictures, just pure horror. This is just a disgrace for humanity!
My dear fellow ATSer, please post the link everywhere where you can, even if it would cause a ban. The truth needs sacrifices!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Anyone who calls any of this justified is wrong. Israel is wrong. Palestine is wrong.

Any person, government, religion...anyone who indiscriminately kills unborn children, burns infants, and dismembers young boys, then has the unmitigated EVIL to try and JUSTIFY it...that's the most pathetic, wrong, and soul-destroyingly sad thing I can imagine.

How can you not feel anger at these acts? There's no justification...any attempts at explaining this be damned and double that to those who try.

Anyone and everyone in this thread who spends even one breath EXPLAINING why this is anything but an atrocity that rapes the soul of humankind can go to hell.

That people can treat each other like this is the unending, indicting shame of our species.

That people try to defend these acts....that beggars my imagination. To those who try....the world will be better off without people like you.

link   

Originally posted by john124
Thanks for the images, you wouldn't see these on BBC news.

If only Hamas had stopped firing rockets and this would never have happened.

ROAD TRIP ! we need to go on a road trip to Gaza, and see why theyre pissed off. Hamas? Seriously? not even worth getting into it with you.

link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Night Watchman

What a gutless post.

You are the one who should be ashamed. Attacking people who volunteer to serve in the military is beyond reprehensible.

Actually he has major guts.

He is criticizing the monsters with guns who shoot at practically anyone they feel like.

I think hes got huge nuts.

Wouldn't kissing their rears the way you are doing, be the gutless way ? I mean its pretty cowardly to just bow down and all.

But standing up to the psychos with guns? Major Guts.

and as i said... i never fired on or had any of my people fire on any person that was not firing on us...and in that situation i not once regretted firing to save my people lives.... now if that takes guts... then we had them...and if you look at trying to protect my people from death as something that was less than courage... then you are sadly mistaken...

you do what you gotta do in a combat situation to stay alive... and i personally do not care who they were that fired on us... they died... period. and my people came home... oh and we did not fire at just anyone and for you to think that is pathetic and a clear sign of not understanding anything about war... not one bit..

and why are you attacking the military... we gave it all and some are dead... but you know something... you still get to spit out your vile words at us, because we stand up and we defend and you have the right to say what ever you want... had you been in my units i would have done whatever it took to assure you a safe return home...but now that you are here in the world.... i do not think i would put you out if you were burning up...

I stand up for the military and always will because there are so many people out here that have literally no clue what goes on in a fire fight and never will... and i hope you never do either... so until that happens you are free to attack us ...and you are free to slander us...

have fun with it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by walsbg22

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by The Transhumanist

Israel has been taking them down. Israeli civilians have been putting them up. Don't blame the government for stubborn individuals. Is the US government responsible for racial conflicts when people move?

Also I fail to see why one group of people colonizing blank land is reason to attack other than racism. It's not like America where the colonists killed the Indians.

Gaza was seized from egypt. It was not 'blank land"

Also, israel was illegally given land by the U.N. so what did they do? Stole more from egypt, jordan and (i believe) syria.

They are not innocent.

Should every country give their land back, it was all taken. Also, Israel was invaded, taking some land is quit far to me after that.

Dont give me that. Only once in the history of mankind has the U.N. (or any global body, for that matter) taken land away from one group and give it to another.

To compare that situation to any other is deflection, and is severely lacking.

Question

To whom was the authority given to decided who or what group "possesses" a piece of land? Has there ever been an original owner of anything? Is it possible that we have been deceived into thinking that we can "own" anything? If you believe that you are capable of "owning" something then tell me which pocket you will put your possession in when the body you occupy will be returned to the earth upon your death. Please spare me and do not cite some ancient text which you "own" that will provide supposed authority of land ownership for a group of people. That ancient text has been manipulated to propel an agenda so much so that you may equate it to the MSM of the ancient world.

By the way this is not aimed at one particular poster but to the idea of ownership in general.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Pacal Votan]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

If I could give you 100 stars I would, it's sickening. It's not anything I want to equate with being human, but sadly it is.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
These images are very disturbing. The problem here is not a certain peoples against each other but our governments against one another. The people suffer in these conflicts. Our governments relish in them. It makes them infamous and it makes them money. Especially of the superpower the US government.

But then again. Is it the US government? Nope it's the good old NWO and their presidential pawn. Power has a way of rearing it's ugly head. And in the GAZA strip, it's up and ready. But only at the expense of the suffering peoples....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Arguing on who is to blame is pointless, both sides are caught in a vicious circle that will keep going until both sides work something out. I bet you that at any of their peace talks its the same, they argue about who is right and who is wrong and not about how to resolve it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
theres so much hatred niow between both sides its impossible for peace!

one can blame the evil jews or the UN for making israel a nation to the 6 or 7 day day war and the other arab/muslim nations who really dont guve a # about them so they blame the west!

be nice to hear some dam solutions to this!

I dont care for either of them.

all I hear is bitching and 100's of million of aid going there and they are starving to death like ethiopia villages!

I dont buy any of this #!

thers a ton of coruption on both parts!

and showing pics of dead babys cause israel likes to kill/bomb innocents doesnt cut it with me and how innocent the hamas is doesnt either..

I care less about either of them!

the amount of aid money to palestine would be better deverted to africa if you ask me!

and to make them their own state/country,,???

why make a state/country where the UN pays for them to be a country and support it????

Im sorry but blaming israel and the west is getting a little old now!

if you forget as well 100's of millions of aid,,loose cannon fire on both sides,stupidity..caused this....

lets here some solutions!!!

theres so much hatred now it a "UN FORGIN"......

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlayeR87
Arguing on who is to blame is pointless, both sides are caught in a vicious circle that will keep going until both sides work something out. I bet you that at any of their peace talks its the same, they argue about who is right and who is wrong and not about how to resolve it.

I'll bet youre 100% correct on that. It's always position based arguments and never needs based, although there is a puppet master, and they wont be happy until it's as smooth as glass over there, and it seems like that day is coming.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

In the right context whoever starts a war is the most responsible. Israel are responsible, but they didn't start the war.
So yes if Hamas had stopped firing rockets, this wouldn't have escalated to the scenes visible in the photos.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by john124]

get real, let me educate you; they started it as soon as they trespassed on palestinian land with their genocidal intent. all with the support of britain and the U.S. they began as terrorists. they executed a terrorist attack on the hotel david and killed 90 including british citizens. awhile later they killed and terrified 100's of thousands in palestine to make them flee their own land. this was 60 years ago and they are still doing it. the zionists are responsable, goyim mean nothing to them, but they will kill their own kind if its advantageous for them. they dont come much lower and are inviting their own radiated demise.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the images, you wouldn't see these on BBC news.

If only Hamas had stopped firing rockets and this would never have happened.

putting this on Hamas is disgusting.

You are both wrong. The problems in that region rest with the so-called "adults". Those who would claim to be the regions "leaders". It is they, and their lack of humanity that allows this to carry on.

I for one feel that we should be shouting at all of these "leaders" and asking them where their compassion is. When they blame the "other side" remind them that the other side is just as human as they, and there is no "other side", only arrogance...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

I don't think so
every time one jew dies they (jews) kill hundreds of palestinians, the jews already said that ! ! !

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why don't we blame Hitler for this!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Kosovo

All British colonies

All French colonies

All Belgian colonies.

...Al European colonies for that matter.

Ottoman Empire(They would steal the children of wealthy and smart people in Eastern Europe and enslave them to be their leaders.... no joke bro)

Romans (see movie King Aurthur (2004), Based off the factual actions of Romans)

Romans (Giving Frank land to goths)

Romans (Giving Italy to Visigoths (or one of them))

and... Romans (Giving other parts of Gaul to other barbarians)

And again, Romans. (tons of others)

I can go on...

You are speaking of wars, not the same thing.

Also, notice that all of these examples are in what is considered the least spiritually evolved period in human history?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
also,,

if terrorist send over suicide bombers what happens israel bombs back hard..

israel doesnt mess around..

i care less.

if you have a beef take it up with your clerics who can help you.

!!

[edit on 14-1-2010 by alien]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
My understanding from looking at some history, Jews purchased a lot of empty land in order to create the state of Israel. Arabs were attracted to improvements in the standard of living created by the Jews.

The Koran commands Jihad and this supercedes any peaceful provisions of the Koran. This is the interpretation embraced by the Palestinians. If this is the case, eternal war has its casualities which is shown in the pictures. Is it expected that the Israelis will surrender to the Jihad? I don't see that ever happening.

There is a certain logic I don't understand. Palestinians teach their children to become suicide bombers but are horrified when some else bombs them in retrurn.

There will be no peace as long as the command to Jihad exists. There is no human authority that can change it except Allah. Jihad supercedes any peace agreement. If a peace agreement was signed, a Jihadist somewhere would want it broken. This is the way it is and will be.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What i don't understand is why were still getting involved with something thats none of our bussiness. Other countries look at the US as a bunch of obesse, disgusting pigs. We were one of the countries that liberated france, and their "thank yous" went stright to hate twords us. Yes, it is morrally right, but we can't spend this money like we are and more inprtantly we can't stick our nose where it doesn't belong u just make more enimies that way

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join