It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by walsbg22
reply to post by captaintyinknots

They can keep the land just not expand. Can u give me link where they expanded beyond their borders not during 6 day war or yom kippur war.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by walsbg22]

No, I wont. as I said to someone else, I am done getting attacked in this thread. facts are facts. They are readily available.

Study your history(and not just pro-west history). The answers are there.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spartan1337

Blaming everything on the Jews only shows that you're life sucks and you're copy pasting what everyone else does: scapegoating.

clap clap clap. You're a common human unable to accept your own faults.

link   

Originally posted by spartan1337
I support what Mel Gibson said about the jews when he was pulled over drunk.

Racism much?

link   
Intense pictures, I had seen similar pics of Iraq after the US invasion. Pics like this is why they hate us! Yes it goes both ways but it goes to show you that the monsters are on both sides of the fence and the ones who suffer are not the politicians who order these attacks its the kids and families you see in those pics, in pics of Iraq, NY/Wash after 9/11 and countless other scenes like this throughout the world and our history. Humanity is a discrace! What animals we are as a race!

link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Every country on earth is illegal. Name one nation that wasn't illegally taken from another group of people. No Israel is not innocent, but neither is Gaza nor anyone else. Humans suck. If you're going to complain about one illegal nation, then you have to complain about all illegal nations, ergo, you're complaining about every nation's existence, and therefore are an anarchist. If you only are against one illegal nation, you're ignoring of history.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Gorman91]

As I said before: The israel situation is unprecedented in the history of mankind. Never before has an outside body taken land from one group and given it to another.

Comparing this to any other is irrelevant, is deflection, and is an attempt to derail the topic.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

That was easy.

link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by spartan1337

Blaming everything on the Jews only shows that you're life sucks and you're copy pasting what everyone else does: scapegoating.

clap clap clap. You're a common human unable to accept your own faults.

I will certainly agree with you there.

link   

That was easy.

And this is supposed to mean?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Enough with the personal sniping already!

Stay on topic and off each other's backs, please.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

As I said before: The israel situation is unprecedented in the history of mankind. Never before has an outside body taken land from one group and given it to another.

Comparing this to any other is irrelevant, is deflection, and is an attempt to derail the topic.

It is not different, the land was stolen by certain people and used by certain people.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It is not different, the land was stolen by certain people and used by certain people.

\Okay man. Keep the blinders on.

Why do I bother with the Israeli apolgists?
They either attack you or call you anti-semetic. Either way, it is so not worth the time.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

ofcourse its not the Jews that only deserve blame, its all of humanity as a whole! We ve always killed eachother, throughout our history, and for what? Religion? Money? Power? Greed? an idiology? The human race is a failure, a complete and utter mess!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

Originally posted by john124

So yes if Hamas had stopped firing rockets, this wouldn't have escalated to the scenes visible in the photos.
[edit on 14-1-2010 by john124]

That is utter nonsense! That's like saying retaliation with a nuclear bomb for a cherry bomb is justified. What a disgusting attitude!

well if you consider that as of June 19 2008 2378 rockets and mortars were launched into israel and another 3000 in december of 2008 and then 566 rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip into Israel in 2009.....

yea, maybe they ought to stop firing and maybe it would tone down some...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonia2012

ofcourse its not the Jews that only deserve blame, its all of humanity as a whole! We ve always killed eachother, throughout our history, and for what? Religion? Money? Power? Greed? an idiology? The human race is a failure, a complete and utter mess!

You are so right. However, I beleive it is by design...

let's not forget, out of chaos comes order.

link   

Id like to know that as well!

link   

And this is supposed to mean?

When a claim can not be refuted, the debate is won.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Im afraid that order will only come when we're all gone! because as long as there are humans on this planet we will always kill and destroy... We make war, thats what we're great at!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

\Okay man. Keep the blinders on.

Why do I bother with the Israeli apolgists?
They either attack you or call you anti-semetic. Either way, it is so not worth the time.

I did neither.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join