It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4638abk24algmor3yx2489rpstoval

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
[edit on 17-1-2010 by Occy Anonymous]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

Yes I noticed that subfigure B is filled in wrong. But I'm a pretty dumb guy and if I noticed that sun figure B is filled in wrong I'm sure it's for a reason.

I imagine that that's the whole point of the graph. you need the key and fill in the wrong letters and skip the right amount of numbers per line of the graph.

This is just a thought.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

Yes I noticed that subfigure B is filled in wrong. But I'm a pretty dumb guy and if I noticed that sun figure B is filled in wrong I'm sure it's for a reason.

I imagine that that's the whole point of the graph. you need the key and fill in the wrong letters and skip the right amount of numbers per line of the graph.

This is just a thought.

I don't see where sub B is filled in wrong.

I admit that I didn't notice that all of row 26, in sub A, is missing except column 26 until you brought my attention to it.

This is a code key of some type for sure.

Top row is A- Z forwards.

Bottome row is A- Z backwards.

How is it possible that 26:13 and 13:26 can equal N.T.?

[edit on 17-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Yeah All the B's you are talking about are wrong and don't go with the number line.

That's why I'm thinking if you substitute "fMYLGLG" for where the B's you are talking about are something might change.

Oh and why is the (F) in "fMYLGLG" lower case do you think? Hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Well it is wrong.

In line 01 you have A through B all 25 letters in a row right?

Well in line 02 you skip one letter, in line 03 you skip two letters and so on and so on.

Now count from where the last white letter on any row ends to the letter that is supposed to be in the position of the RED "B" and you will see that there is supposed to be a different letter in it's place.

So I'm thinking that this puzzle is telling us that by inputting the wrong letter, just like "B" was inputted incorrectly, you might get the result you want. Like if instead of "B" you input "fMYLGLG" you might spell something out.

You will also notice that "fMYLGLG" has 7 letters and that is exact the amount of letter of all the 6 Red "B" and the last RED "T".

I"m just thinking out loud here tho.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Been reading this thread and find it very interesting.

One strange thing though, when I went to the link of that table thing my translator popped up and said it was portuguese. When I translated it some of the letters changed to words. Included a screen shot but I'm not sure if it helps solve it or not

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
OH LOL, ITS ALL A JOKE!

#! meta name="KEYWORDS" content="Book,Law,Riddle,Chapter 2,verse #! 76,Ch 2,AL 2-76,algmor,rpstoval,fnord"

KEYWORD, Fnord- Fnord is the typographic representation of disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect, with the implication of a worldwide conspiracy.

Hackers and programmers use it too as a Metasyntactic Variable-

This verse here "If! Hear the numbers and words.
76. 4638 ABK 24 ALGMOR 3 2489RPSTOVAL.
What does this mean, oh Prophet? You ingnorais what-not
will ever know. Alla will come one you
CONTINUE: the post it. But remember or elected, of
Ser Yo; to follow the love of Nu in the starlit sky;
to ensure the men, telling them this blessed Word " Its all a big FNORD, he's saying that the words have no meaning, people will give that random assembly meaning when in reality there is none. But over time, these letters did have meaning because people gave it to them in their own minds.

Think of how many people tried to explain this code to gain enlightenment when the real enlightenment was in not explaining the code.

We are the one who will ultimately put meaning in anything.

There is no code, only a reason for the code.

Everything is nothing. Life is simple, live it. Not everything has a meaning or needs to be explained.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
if you read about the babalon working you will begin to understand that the universe is a fractal,computer that repeats alot of same angles throughout the dimension and there are other dimensions to the grand conscious...i'm not sure how close i'am but for some reason...the bible,ancient mythology and history,science and this stuff dealing with aleister crowley all tend to link and make one big picture its just a matter of taking all the right pieces out of each and putting them together i'm on the brink of a grand discovery if i could just keep my mind on it long enough but it wears me out after awhile!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I cannot escape them
No matter how I try
They wait for me everywhere
I cannot pass them by.

Driving down the street
I see "Jesus Is Lord"
And then immediately after
I hear the word "FNORD!"

Innocuous sayings and parables
And on the evening news
I hear the word "FNORD!"
And suddenly I'm confused

I sit alone in my room
And I'm feeling rather bored
I turn on the tube and guess what
I hear the word "FNORD!"

"Don't see the fnords and they won't eat you"
That's what I've heard the wisemen say
But I can't get away from those beasties
There's just no #$%ing way.

I do not know the source.....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Lay Eve with Sebra, nine E taro
Eat Nuit sky earth Ra, o mage! Laro
Ooh, the key be the earth's kiss-Zaro!

That is and isn't the answer. It is one man's answer but not another's.
The whole philosophy of Crowley was to live by our own true will. By your own laws, see the world as your own world.

The random jumble of letters will have a hundred meanings all true while being false.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous

#! meta name="KEYWORDS" content="Book,Law,Riddle,Chapter 2,verse #! 76,Ch 2,AL 2-76,algmor,rpstoval,fnord"

KEYWORD, Fnord- Fnord is the typographic representation of disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect, with the implication of a worldwide conspiracy.

This site could contain nuclear launch codes.

"4638abk24algmor3yx2489rpstoval"

THe word fnord is a hackers term which is also found on the High Energy Weapons Archive website.

nuclearweaponarchive.org...

[edit on 17-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Chasing the word FNORD I found a connection to the church of the SubGenius where I read that...

It is claimed waggishly in church doctrine that Dobbs inspired L. Ron Hubbard to create his own cult when he remarked to him that the general public may be pink, "but their money is green"[

I cant believe ive never heard of this "church". Anyway funny how things are connected.

Edit to add: Per another thread FNORD is a "mathematical visualization system"
draves.org...

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Is there anyone other than me that gets that "uneasy" feeling in their stomach when looking at the things on that site?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
No, it's not just you... that site causes a great sense of discord..
And the over-whelming feeling that there is much rotten at the core of this apple
very interesting indeed

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
When you click on the first animation it shows another animation of an earthlike planet with a ring around it, passing through some kind of multi-colored wave. Very wierd to say the least but I dont think any of us will ever have a clue as to what all of this is.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by doctorvannostren

its the orbit of Venus

source

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pixanomaly

nice find , the 5 pointed light bringer

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Awsome
its a making of our galaxy and our planets role in it

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I tried working on this with a friend for two days but every time I looked at it I got a killer headache.
It got to the point where I didn't even want to bother. I wish there was another site with all the info that wasn't so headache inducing. But maybe its the code itself doing it.. I donno. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join